Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 20x24x17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Skaters:is it my wheels or bearings?
- wheels dont effect how smooth it rides unless they are damaged but since u put wd 40 on the barings u should probably get new ones bcuz if u didnt wash the barings and then put it on u could have molded dirt with the wd 40
- Q:What kind of bearings do these reels have?
- 8 stainless steel ball bearings plus one corrosion-resistant roller bearing.
- Q:What skate bearings are better?
- the higher the abec rating are the faster they spin if they are free of dirt. yet, the higher the rating the tighter the ball bearing are packed and the quicker they become clogged with dirt. REDS are cheap about 15 bucks and out shine most bearings. they are made from powell and they are the red are 15buck and they got 6 ball swiss that can go for over 100 bucks
- Q:how do you clean Ur bearings?Ty!?
- NEVER use WD-40! EVER. moving on. if you can remove the bearing shield (the little rubber/metal covering on the outside of the bearing), do so. then get a small tub/bucket of soapy water and clean the shields. for the actual bearings, i'd get the Bones bearing cleaning kit. it has a bottle with a shaft on the cap so you can put the bearings on without touching each other, it's only like $5 bucks. if not, just get some sort of bottle with a semi-large opening and put them in without the shields on. what you put in is very important. i use isopropyl rubbing alcohol, but i think you can use anything that's not citrus or water? based. swish them around and change the fluid until there is no more black residue coming out. dry them out with a blast of compressed air. then put in your silicone lube. NOT WD-40. only about 2 drops/bearing. i use Bones speed cream. put the shield back on and put them back in!
- Q:Question about bearings?
- law okorder.com/ the solution I gave is correct assuming C is north of A-B because bearings are taken CCW from N. the solution you are reporting is correct if C is south of A-B — a bit of information not provided. ♣♦
- Q:Can you put abec7 bearings in a wave board?
- ABSOLUTELY! I've been ridin' The Wave for a couple of years now, and I def switched over to better bearings once I was ready. You def want to make sure that you have mastered ridin' the board before you make the switch. I'm pretty sure that Street Surfing is going to start making upgrades available, but until then, go for it. Just be ready for the faster speed. If you haven't checked out their website I'd give it a look, some cool vids/pics there, even some 'how to' vids if you're looking for some tricks to do ( THEWAVE.COM ). Hope that helps you out, the answer to your question is YES! Upgrading the bearings is something that anyone can do to their wave board, I would actually suggest it for more experienced riders. See ya on the Streets!!!
- Q:How much do bike bearings cost?
- Which bearings? There are at least 8 not including the pedals. How did you smash them while changing a tire? This is mind boggling.
- Q:On a scale of 1-10 how good are abec 3 skateboard bearings?
- i've got been applying Black Panther Swiss bearings in a pair boards for some years. they have been sturdy and supply good velocity, sufficient to do grinds in the 9ft end of the pool. The ABEC score has little to do with velocity. It purely pertains to tolerances in manufacture and use in extreme velocity equipment. It has not something to do with the suitability of a bearing for skateboarding. for this reason maximum extreme-end bearings at the instant are not ABEC rated, as they are designed especially for skateboards.
- Q:loose fits and bearings?
- The usual condition for the shaft to turn in a bearing is the inner surface of the bearing where the rollers or balls contact the shaft. This location is usually well lubricated and the contact area on the shaft is very minimal. Very little friction is generated and therefore very little heat is generated. If the outer race, surface, spins in the support a very high unlubricated contact surface is present and considerable heat is generated. This is known as spinning a bearing and it is not good and usually the result of the bearing race not fitting tight enough. If the friction fit in the bearing support is less than at the bearing / shaft the bearing will spin and generate heat. The heat will discolor the shaft and the individual bearings will be scored. The bearings out side diameter must be such that a tight fit is achieved when the bearing is installed.
- Q:I need help for Pro Scooter Bearings!!!?
- ABEC numbers are nonsense for skates, boards, or scooters. It is a number for vibration in high speed industrial equipment at speeds that would be past 200mph on a board. It can actually be detrimental since the smaller tolerances that are required for the higher numbers by the spec can mean more friction. Bearing friction is way less than the drag caused by rolling wheels. The top of the line bearings actually do not have an ABEC rating since the companies are designing them specificaly for human powered motion and have opened up some of the specs to reduce friction while keeping other parts tight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range