Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 20x24x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Yamaha SR 125 Headstock bearings?
- The reason for this is that EVERYBODY replaces old ball and race bearings with tapered bearings, even on my antiques, as they are far superior, last longer, and require little or no maintenance.
- Q:Should I mix Different bearings?
- Only if you took out slow bearings and replaced them with faster ones. If all your bearings run well, mixing them will do nothing.
- Q:Ford F150 Repair Question. Transmission/Bearings?
- Also, you never said what the problem was that you had with the truck. My psychic powers are not working today. Sorry. lol Take it to some small shops and get an estimate and also to see what is wrong.
- Q:How do I tell if my ford ranger wheel bearings are shot? ?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I tell if my ford ranger wheel bearings are shot? ?
- Q:Which stateboard bearings are the best?
- REDS really fast and long lasting
- Q:How do you change rear bearings on a 94 thunderbird?
- rear bearings in the engine or the differential. the two are very different but either one would be a project. the engine, you would have to pull the engine out or pull the oil pan off and deal with it that way. pull all of the main bearing caps and replace them. the rear end is a bit more complex as you have to pull the axles out, pull the carrier and start from there.
- Q:application of bearings in our real life??
- Every rotating wheel in your life has a bearing of some sort in it. Your car, the mower, the UPS truck, the shopping cart at walmart. They are everywhere. If you have any full-extention drawers in your house (especially on filing cabinets), they have bearings. Any heavy entrance doors, have bearings in the hinges. If your garage has power tools, air compressors or scissor jacks, they all have bearings. A box fan (or any air moving fan-there's a ton of them) has a bearing in it. If your search extended into your place of work, the number of applications is endless. Just look for any thing that is spinning or has a heavy object with rotational movement.
- Q:how does a spindle transmit power to the wheel hub if there are bearings beween them? ?
- no a spindle does no such thing. spindles are only on rwd cars and trucks. if you have a fwd vehicle you have an axle shaft that goes into a hub assembly
- Q:when replaceing wheel bearings should you replace the hub too?
- you really should replace the hubs too. if your doing the job then maybe your getting the bearings in crooked . it would be best to buy the hub with the bearings already in them from the factory.
- Q:How can i clean my skateboard bearings?
- No you will dry out the bearings that way. Take them out and squirt them down really god with WD-40 making sure all the dirt and gunk are out. Then get bearing grease (or oil) sold at skate shops or home depot and give them a good soaking over night.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range