Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 19X23X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:FKD, Pig, or Bones Reds bearings?
- Bones Reds try and get ceramic bearings keep maintenance on them every month and don't worry about ABEC ratings cause it counts for nothing and you will have bearings for at least a year or two depending on where and how you skate.
- Q:Would these be the right bearings?
- Kyle Take off the wheel Look at the bearing, there should be a 4 digit number like 6008 That's your bearing size If there's no number you have to measure the outside and inside diameter with a vernier caliper and plug the size into google to get which bearings you need. But probably standard skateboard bearings most likely.
- Q:Question about wheel bearings?
- check your suspension joints and mounts
- Q:how do you change the steering bearings on a ktm 125 06?
- I don't think the goose-neck bearings are bad, I think all it needed was lubed and tightened up. but if you wanta spend ur money on bearings you never needed in the first place, or if you listened to a liar motorcycle dealer that told you you needed them, only because he wants to make money by selling you new bearings then there's nothing i can do. just remind me to never buy a used bike from you I hate motorcycle dealers, OOOOOO I HATE THEM AGGGHHHHHHH HATE THEM soooo bad!
- Q:2004 Ford Taurus DISC BRAKES has anyone replaced the REAR bearings?
- Never owned a Taurus -- however,, I would like to remind you of the two most important things that you keep up on your car --- auto insurance and good brakes ...
- Q:What kind of bearings/trucks does a Hobie board use?
- any bearings will work, and you can find them at walmart
- Q:Do i have to get a new front hub if the bearings are broken?
- Probably a complete new front rim (wheel) assembly - minus the tire, tube rim strip.
- Q:What are the symtoms of bad main vs rod bearings knock?
- Main Bearings make Racket or thump when You Push Pedal Accelerate: As opposed to Rod Bearings that knock when You let off Gas Pedal; I would do an Overhaul if I needed Main Bearings;
- Q:how to clean long board bearings?
- to clean skate bearings get accetone (preferable %90 or more) and remove the sheilds from your bearing. next place the acetone in a cup. next place you bearings in a cup. stir or shake until the dirt is out. dry . reasemble
- Q:scooter ,skateboard bearings?
- yes skateboard bearings fit into scooter wheels to but i prefer to get swiss bearings cause they go on forever
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range