Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:How can i clean my skateboard bearings?
- You can go the fast way and put on some WD-40. That is the best way to go. To make sure its all clean, inside and out, you can also pop them off. Then soak them in gas for about 10 mins.
- Q:can i use rubbing alcohol to clean my skateboard bearings?
- whan i clean my bearings i put them in rubbing alcohol and it seems just fine to me it does not rust them or anything like that or make them go slower
- Q:Do Volkswagen beetle bugs have bearings?
- You can replace the bearings separately. Get a competent mechanic to remove the old bearings and press in the new ones. Rather replace both sides while you're at it - you don't want the other side to go a few months after the left side. Get original VW, or SKF, INA or FAG bearings. Some VWs (not sure about the Beetle, but probably) use the bearing as part of the wheel speed sensor. If that doesn't work, your ABS and traction control systems are disabled.
- Q:are titanium ball bearings 100% titanium?
- Yes Ti bearings will be 100%. The weight issue you seem to have is simply incorrect. Titanium as a metal is much stronger than steel which bearings are traditionally made of and is a massive 1/8th of the weight of steel.
- Q:whats the best bearings?
- Pig Bearings
- Q:Would regular skateboard bearings work for a longboard?
- They use the same bearings. Don't waste your money on anything more expensive than Bones Reds. Bearings make no difference. If they spin they're good.
- Q:when do you need to buy new skateboard bearings?
- If you see they stop after 2sec then your bearings needs to be changed as soon as possible but if they are slower you should clean them up with gasoline or lubricant I think that good skate board bearings will last maybe 8 or 9 month if you take care of them properly means cleaning them at least every two weeks.
- Q:I forget hot to change the bearing s in my hockey skates, and what skates/bearings would be best for missions?
- First, you need to know which size of bearings you have. Most skates use 608 bearings which are about 7/8 outer diameter. Many hockey skates come with 688 bearings which are 5/8 outer diameter. You can use the other size, as long as you replace the wheels and bearing spacers at the same time. The other thing you need to know is which axle size you have. 6mm axles are about 1/4 and 8mm axles are about 3/8. For 6mm axles, you push the thin edge of the spacer so that it pushes the far bearing out the other side of the wheel. For 8mm axles, you have to pull the near bearing our towards you. The easy way is to use a bearing tool or 1/4 socket handle to roll the bearing out. Much easier to show than describe. Any quality bearing will be great.
- Q:Could this have caused my alternator bearings to fail?
- Your alternator bearings would have failed before and is possibly why the belt came off in the first place. Driving the car without a belt is not the best way to prolong it's life you should have had the job done before you went driving around, but with luck no lasting damage would have been done.
- Q:How much would new rear bearings for 2004 Saturn VUE cost?
- Now here is what you do if you get a shop to do it. Get estimates from everyone. Then go by brake check and get an estimate. Now the trick is is to get on the computer for the brake check in your city, if you have one. They have a calendar there where you can schedule your vehicle for putting in new bearings. If you will notice, on certain days, they have up to 30% on some locations at different times and days. You might call and ask what the percent off covers. Is it parts or labor or both. But seems a good deal. Otherwise, buy a hayes repair manual for about $20 or so. Bearings are one of the few things that are EASY to put in. Now you can go to one of those back yard mechanics who can do it real cheap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range