Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Is prefix, needle classification of a, NK is not with inner ring, NKI is with inner ring, different brand name is not the same
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- The needle roller bearing model with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 16 does not exist.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 15 is BK1512 or BK1516.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 22 and an inner diameter of 16 is BK1612 or BK1616.
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.Needle roller bearing (needlebearing) is a roller bearing with cylindrical roller, relative to its diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load. The needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring is needle roller bearing with thin stamping forming outer ring.
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- With the same diameter, the needle roller bearings have smaller radial sizes and smaller carrying capacity.
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Under better working conditions, it can be used as a wheel. There may be problems in using the wheel as a poor condition;Bad conditions are high speed (high temperature), high load (no wheel is not related), rigid contact (accelerated external hub wear), high frequency vibration caused by uneven contact surface, high temperature environment.In general, the use of wheels can lead to higher speed and faster wear.
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- It's certainly not the same thing. Look at the mechanical manual. Top of it. See what you've got
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, the roller is slender, the cross-section is smaller, and the bearing capacity of the load is higher, so it is suitable for radial installation size limited supporting effect. Needle roller bearings are equipped with a thin and long roller (roller length is 3~10 times the diameter, generally less than 5mm diameter), radial structure is compact.A complete bearing code is composed of the basic code number plus one or more supplementary codes. All standard bearing SKF have certain basic types, there are usually three, four or five numbers, or letters and numbers, the first number or the first letters said bearing type, followed by two digits identifies the size of ISO series.Because the model of needle roller bearings is relatively complex, only a few specific classification and model control of needle roller bearings are introduced here:1, centripetal needle roller and cage assembly (type K)2, outer ring with double lock ring needle roller bearings (NA, NKI, RNA, NK)3. Single row needle roller bearings with double retaining rings (NA, NKI, RNA, NK)4. Double row needle roller bearings with double retaining rings (NA, RNA)5, stamping outer ring needle roller bearings (HK type, BK type)The bearing has low cost and large carrying capacity, and is suitable for the supporting structure with limited size of installation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range