Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Can skateshops clean bearings for you?
- Yes, they can/ should be able to do that there. Since you said in your other question that you have ceramic bearings, the cost of this cleaning/repair would be alot cheaper than new bearings. I would take it in and see how much they charge, what they suggest, and how confident they are that they can fix it. If they charge alot then just ride them till you notice a decrease in performance. Then take them in and get them cleaned. If they don't charge much and sound like they can easily straighten out the cover, then ya, go for it.
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- You going to wait until the brakes fail to have them inspected?!! WTF you waiting for?
- Q:what trucks, bushings, bearings, do you recommend for longboarding.?
- I'll cover some basics with you about advanced longboarding. I'll first start by talking about trucks and bushings, then I'll move on to bearings. Longboarding can be divided into two sub-categories, that is downhill riding and free riding. Now each type of riding has different sets of parts which differ from each other to provide maximum performance for the style of riding. Downhill boards are usually at top performance with trucks that have a 42 degree base plate. You will sacrifice the maneuverability and carving ability of trucks with 50 degree base plates to sturdiness if you get 42's. However, you will be able to handle speed much better on 42's and the risk of 'speed-wobbles' will go down. Bushings are pretty difficult to choose. With all different hardnesses and shapes, it's hard to recommend anything that you will be satisfied with. Bearings are simple. Any bearings are basically the same but MAKE SURE you get completely sealed bearings. Ceramic bearings are pricey but supposedly improve performance. I recommend you look into Randall or Paris for trucks (180mm standard), Khiro for bushings (unnecessary), and Bones for bearings.
- Q:My bones skateboard bearings are stuck?
- Sounds like you bent the shields when you inserted them, or put them too far in. The shields should be flush with the edges of the bearings. This is assuming that the bearings spun without the shields. You did remember to not use water-based cleaners on the bearings?
- Q:Are ALMOST boards good? how bout Thunder trunks? what is a good hardware? or bearings?
- lucky okorder.com a very trustable website were i got my board lol :D you can go to the complete builder and look at all the different decks, trucks, hardware, bearings, etc...
- Q:Exhaust bearings... Where do I get them?
- What an as# this is why people hate mechanics. There is no such thing and If I were not a mechanic myself I would deck this *** This guy gives real mechanics a bad name
- Q:how much would it cost to fix ball bearings in a 94 ford expl?
- Ball bearings?? There are no ball bearings in the front end of a Ford Explorer, or any other car for that matter. Most cars use tapered roller(drum)bearings. They usually run 10-25$ per side, plus 5-15$ for new seals to put around them. Grease will be about 10$ for a can of good stuff. Do it yourself and save some money on the labor.
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:are reflex rob dyrdek bearings any good? if not what kind?
- Bones are by far the best. They have bearings made just for skateboards. Any of their bearings are good and make ones that exceed abec 7. Bones Reds are always beast because they are the best for the price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range