Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X23X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:torque on rear wheel bearings?
- Simple rule for almost all wheel bearings. Snug the bolt up. Back it out a quarter turn and put the pin through. handy man's fool proof install.
- Q:Is it ok to use gun oil after cleaning my bearings?
- depends what kind of gun oil, there are lots of oil that'll leave a residue behind which will just make your bearings collect more dirt and dust, gun oil is know for doing that but you always try it out, in a pinch i've used oil before but it's not always the best for lube. A can of tri-flo at the hardware store will work great and should last a long time if you just use it for your bearings. If you have a lot of gun cleaning supplys maybe you have something called rem oil, it'll work good enough to keep your bearings lubed and doesn't leave a residue behind.
- Q:2001 Saturn L series: replacement Hub/Bearings mismatch?!?!?!?
- I okorder.com/.. okorder.com replacing both at the same time is also a good idea.
- Q:when do i change my front wheel bearings on my f250 ford truck it's a 01.?
- Most wheel bearings will last 75k. mile and more if they are properly repacked during each break replacement. If they have not been done during any break replacements. Have them looked at. Do not use any type of pry bars to check for movement. There are several parts on a front end that can be damaged by this method. If you think you are having problems with the bearings have them checked.
- Q:what bearings are the best?
- The best bearing is a new bearing. I have found also that any and all sizes of sealed bearings can be purchased at an electric motor supply store for a very reduced price.
- Q:What are the best Longboard wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks on the market?
- Longboard Wheels And Bearings
- Q:how to clean long board bearings?
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:A good place to buy 2010 Yaris front wheel bearings?
- www.okorder.com - The best place you can get wheel bearings and any car part.
- Q:which climate cause skateboard bearings to spin faster in the heat or in cold climate?Does heat cause bearings
- It depends on the type of lubricant in the bearing. At higher temperatures the viscosity of the lubricant will be such that it moves through the medium faster. Higher temp, faster.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range