Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17X23X19
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Wheel bearings pit bike?
- There should be a number stamped on the somewhere. Look under Wheel Bearings in your Yellow Pages and take them to a specialist. Or do it online. You may even be able to find an online wheel bearing shop if you google it and do a bit of research. I've found that most good-sized cities will have a bearing specialist or engineering shop who can help out.
- Q:how tight should skateboard bearings be?
- You will want to make sure that your bearings are placed correct in your wheels and when you tighten the bolts down do not tighten too much. you wil actually want a tiny bit of slack in between your nuts and bearings as funny as that sounds. this will allow your wheels to roll more freely. If bearings are new the should sound fairly smooth but they take a while to break in. New Bone Reds are fast enough to where you wont need any lubricant but if you really must dont use any crap like wd40. actually get something worth your while
- Q:What are good set of wheels, bearings and spacers for outdoor rollerblading?
- you can get any number of any parts that you want.
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- most of them have two sides. I believe that abec 7 bearings have two sides but i am not sure. google abec 7 bearings and that should give you the answer
- Q:what are the best bearings to buy for my longboard?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:I put bigger wheels on my Golf and now it sounds like a bearings gone, but Mechanic says they're fine?
- Hi, the front wheel bearings on the golf's are not a tapered type and are very hard to check for freeplay / wear when car is jacked up...I have worked for VW for 30 years and changed many of the front pressed in type bearings....the only sure way of testing which side bearing is noisy is to spin the wheel up to a high speed with car jacked up and feel the bottom of the shock behind the wheel hub were the hub is bolted to it, if the bearing is worn you will feel a grinding sensation through the hub. This can be very dangerous if you are not careful....we used a mobile wheel balancing machine to spin each wheel up while, it was jacked up on one side... I would not try this if I was you with no training...Get a 2nd opinion from your local VW specialist or come and see me if you are in NW UK...
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:skate bearings dont really affect speed ?
- it does effect speed and ill tell you why.. i tested once for a class project on which bearings when broken into go faster... bone swiss, abec 7 bearins (i think rush), bones ceramics and bones reds. abec 7s- they run for about 14-17 seconds if you get 3 good pushes.. bones reds- they run for about 19-22 seconds in 3 good pushes bones swiss- run for about 26-35 seconds in 3 good pushes bones ceramics- runs for about 32-36 seconds in a 3 good pushes.. see it was an experiment in the 7th grade now im in 9th... we did 3 test runs on each bearings first it was the abec 7s, reds, swiss and then ceramics... so yess bearings do effect your speed... but i use reds cause there cheep and i dont wanna spend 90 bucks on ceramics that will break on a 10 stair and bones that give u too much speed when ur doing a simple 5 stair
- Q:Skateboard Best-Sellers: Wheels, Bearings, Trucks, Decks, Griptape?
- wheels- bones or spitfire trucks- independent, thunder, or venture decks- girl, chocolate, skate mental, plan b, zero, creature, DGK, krooked griptape- jessup or mob
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range