Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17X23X19
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:The difference between spacers in skate bearings?
- The difference is the axle diameter that they are for. If you measure the bearing, the opening is 8mm (5/16) Better skates come with 8mm axles and cheaper ones with 6mm axles (1/4) Since 8mm axles fit the inside of the bearings the spacers just take up the space on the axle between them. The spacers for 6mm axles have to have the small ends extending into the bearings to make up for the gap between the axle and the bearing.
- Q:what do bearings do.?
- the bearings are the attachment points for spinning parts. they allow virtually frictionless rotation with oil lubrication. think of a hand held pinwheel. the propellor is turning on a shaft. this is an example of a bearing on a shaft.
- Q:are abec 5 good bearings?
- The abec number is basicaly meaningless for skates and boards. Any abec number can be great or junk depending on the maker. Most non-abec bearings are absolute junk but some of the best companies (Zero Drag, Twin Cam, Bones) specificaly design their best bearings to violate the abec specs to make them better. Getting any of them from a reasonable skate/board company will be good. The main differences in most bearings is the lubricant (grease is slower at first but lasts forever, oil is fast but you need to reoil them more frequently, gels are in between). In some cases the lubricant makes a difference in rust resistance if you hit wet areas. Twin Cam has been known for very high rust resistance and Bones for low rust resistance.
- Q:Can an improper allignment damage wheel bearings?
- Hi Check your power steering fluid.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between sealed and shielded skate bearings?
- the okorder.com
- Q:Do I need to replace my rear hub bearings on my '03 Honda Civic?
- most like it is the bearings. they must not have been lubricated with grease for bearings. u can probably save em still if this problem has been going on for a long time. take ur wheel and drum hub off and check. if there ain't no BB balls inside the ring then ur bearings are gone and metal against metal rubbing is happening. if they sell em only in a kit, look on OKorder or go to ur local junkyard.
- Q:According to mechanic, wheel bearings make noise what should I do?
- This is true and NO this is a lie. All bearings 'bear' the weight,friction, load and other variables between two surfaces. Most often moving parts. Altho' bearings are made of hard and durable materials that are well lubricated or easily lubed. Your bearings are between the moving axle and stationary hub FWD or stationary axle and moving hub on rear of FWD. Bearings get 'noisy' because of wear or lack of lubrication. If you do not hear them. then they probably just need packing.[with grease] If you hear a bearing the noise is from metal to metal contact.! They will get louder and may cause more damage to other parts. But NO, don't wait until you can't hear the radio. HE WAS ONLY JOKING!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! BRILLIANT!!!!
- Q:how to change front bearings?
- It okorder.com.. . I suggest MIBearings LLC for New Wheel Bearings. They have USA made wheel bearings at very good prices.
- Q:how to change bearings on 1980 blazer?
- what bearings front axle bearings,crank bearings,rear axle bearings got to be more info.
- Q:skate bearings dont really affect speed ?
- sometimes its all about the bearings if there cheap i've used speed demons witch aren't that good but i just got some element and they are why faster then the speed demons so i think it all depends on the person as they say to whom there own.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range