Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17.5X22X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:skateboard Bearings making a little grinding noise?
- Do your bearings still have their shields on? You might want to pop those off to let the excess grit out rather than trap them in there to create some sort of build up. It could also help to ride them again since lubing up bearings basically resets them to a new state, in which case you just need to simply break them in again. And like other posters have mentioned, Bones Speed Cream is a great recommendation for bearing maintenance. Bones have been making other quality skate products for a while now, so I'd definitely go with what they have to offer rather than something else that wasn't made primarily for skating.
- Q:what kind of wheels/bearings should i get for my roller hockey blades?
- ABEC okorder.com staff are quite knowlegable.
- Q:07 yukon wheel bearings?
- Chris, It is going to depend on how you drive your vehicle and where you are driving. If you think you are having issues with your wheel bearings, then I encourage you to visit your local dealership and have them checked out. Thank you, Elizabeth, GM Customer Service
- Q:are ceramic bike bearings worth the price?
- Ceramic bearings are, without a doubt, far more efficient than their metallic counterparts and offer significant performance advantages (the Quick-Step team always used them even though they were sponsored by Shimano and I think many pro-teams still defy their sponsors and use ceramics). The caveat to this is that pro teams can afford to replace bearings once a week- us mere mortals have far more important things to spend our money on (which I guess is the gist of your question!). Without knowing exactly how you intend to ride or exactly what your budget is it is very hard to answer the question- however unless you have a real performance machine under you (Sram |Red/Campag record kit etc) the chances are you will get greater performance gains, and far greater longevity from upgrading existing components- especially as the sealed units most manufacturers use are actually pretty good already. My personal experience is that most bikes can be improved very quickly and most effectively with a tyre upgrade and most riders can be improved most effectively by losing a few pounds! Both cost very little and both are very easy to do!
- Q:price of the ball bearings for this machine?
- if this is a family heirloom take it to a tool repair shop and get a bid, or take the bearing out and take it to a bearing shop for a price check.
- Q:How do I repack the ball bearings on my boat trailer?
- After you have packed the bearings not to much just enough to coat them, Now go and buy the ones that carry a grease fitting on them install them and next time you need to grease them all you will need is a grease gun , hope this helps
- Q:Can you repack wheel bearings on a 2003 Chevy S10 pickup?
- If they are making a grinding noise, then it's too late to just repack them. Get new ones.
- Q:What is the best skateboard bearings?
- The very best are Bones Swiss Ceramics which cost around £129 in the UK. These bearings are the bearings of choice by most pro's because of their reliability and speed. They come with a lifetime guarantee so although they seem expensive in the short term, they will pay for themselves in the long term. There is a whole range of Bones bearings, and they are all very good but to clarify the very BEST bearings available in the world..... must be Bones Swiss Ceramics! The Ceramic balls make rusting not an issue, which can be with most other bearings. The ceramic ball bearings also self clean; they are much stronger than any dust and dirt that might get inside and will actually grind any unwanted dirt to nothing. Bones suggest using their Speed Cream to re-lubricate the bearings to aid in their performance, this is the same lubrication that they come pre-lubricated with before they get packaged ready for distribution.
- Q:cleaning my skateboard bearings?
- I'd recommend using denatured alcohol since it contains no water. Your rubbing alcohol is still 9% water. Be sure the bottle is clean and dry before using. Cleaning time should be at minimum 15 mins. An hour if they are really dirty. You will need to remove the shield to clean the bearings. If the shield is crimped on, it is not removable. Luckys use metal shields, so you will have to carefully remove the retainer, fine wire around the outside of the shield before cleaning. Speed Cream will work for any skate bearings, nit just Bones.
- Q:Bearings popping out of longboard wheels?
- You got some lube between the bearings and the wheel. Take the bearings out of the wheel and use some denatured alcohol on the outside of the bearings only. Use a apaer towel to apply. wipe dry. The wheels can be washed in dish soap and water. I'd stay away from solvents for cleaning the wheels, as they can alter the polyurethane slightly. Make sure the wheels are dry before re assembling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range