Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17.5X22X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:how do you take the bearings out from the wheel?
- push it with a screw driver
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- id okorder.com/
- Q:How many BEARINGS are used in Motorcycle?
- Unanswerable question. Example. My Goldwing does not use any bearings in the rear wheel. My KLR 650 uses three bearings. My Goldwing uses 4 bearings in the front wheel. My KLR 650 uses 2 bearings. Your question is too vague to be answerable.
- Q:how to dismantle skateboard bearings?
- If okorder.com/... If you're talking about dismantling the actual bearing... Take off the shield with a needle or something, hit bearing multiple times until it breaks. Gather pieces.
- Q:I have new longboard bearings how do i make them faster?
- a million) i think of it relies upon on what you're using on and what you pick to spend. new bearings will slot in them. in my opinion i might spend slightly grip although and positioned money into some respectable 75mm wheels. some superb gentle ones which you will in actuality cruise over little branches and stuff. 2)new bearings could be your ultimate wager. in case you pick to haul, bypass with some ABEC 7 or 8. relatively it relatively is all you choose, its definitley a substantial distinction between your cutting-edge bearings. and in case you pick to experience long distance, i like to get ceramic bearings. On my board with commonplace bearings, i will experience the warmth that builds up from them as quickly as I touch the automobiles by the time i'm getting right down to the coastline. 3) in the event that they are the conventional longboard wheels, that ought to shop you some scrill with no need to purchase new wheels. then you relatively can positioned some new bearings on those ones. 4) yea they count number slightly, I had some hella annoying urithane wheels on my deck that at once hauled like a mom.gentle wheels on a longboard is a lot extra actual although (not doing tricks on them) and it makes it much extra comfortable for cruising. Idk what your off highway wheels are, yet i might in all probability stick the unique ones on there and notice if it bumps up your velocity in any respect. that's all in the bearings you acquire while you are trying to haul. i'm hoping that helped
- Q:What kind of bearings do i need?
- There are different size bearings, they vary depending upon the wear of the crankshaft and if it has been previously resurfaced. All the bearings will have just about the same cost. You will have to disassemble the engine and check the clearances with plastigauge or micrometer to know which bearing sizes you need.
- Q:CR80 Swingarm Bearings?
- With okorder.com/
- Q:How do take apart RollerBlade Bearings?
- You don't need to ask the same question in three areas, two of which aren't appropriate. Are you asking how to take the bearings out of the wheel to replace them or how to open them up to clean or oil them? Unlike a couple of people have said, inline skate bearings are NOT sealed. Sealed bearings have way too much drag for inline skate or skateboard use. The method of removing from the wheel that one of them posted is just as wrong. Please clarify your question. If you want to remove them from the wheel, are the axles 6mm (1/4) or 8mm (5/16)? If you want to open them up, do the shields have a rubbery surface or metal surface? If they have a metal surface, are there a row of visible notches around the outside of the shield? Then I can tell you what you need.
- Q:some good teaching MOTIVATION or VISUAL AID on "BEARINGS" (trigonometry)?
- This will work for any subject category. Give it a try and good luck.
- Q:Any one want to give me some pointers on how to tighten down front wheel bearings on a 1987 GMC v-1500 4x4?
- G.M. recommends several different methods, but the most simple is the best. Your pick-up has disc brakes, and this is a factor in the procedure. After cleaning and packing the bearings, and assembling the hub and rotor assembly, with the appropriate socket tighten the FIRST retaining nut until it stops. You will feel it bottom out. Spin the hub/rotor assembly several times and tighten again until it bottoms out. Do NOT apply pre-load. Merely tight is sufficient. At this point, controversy arises. Some will advise to install the lock ring and outer nut at this position. It isn't wrong, it is just that if you back the nut off approximately 1/6th to 1/3rd of a turn, and then secure it with the lock and outer nut, the bearings will run just a BIT cooler,and the fact that the rotor isn't held rigid will allow the pads a bit longer life, and it won't affect either safety or alignment. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range