Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X23X14
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:1983 yz125 bottom end bearings?
- The bottom end rod bearings on that model are roller bearings. If they need to be replaced a dealer has to pull apart the 2 piece crank and press it back together. Not a do it yourself job. I can't help you with finding parts
- Q:Do skate bearings fit any wheels?
- Yes any skate bearings will fit the skateboard wheels. abec is a system which rates which bearings are faster than the other.
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- What size shoe are you? This can be a big factor in choosing the right board. I'm a (UK) size 12, and therefore my perfect board size is 8. I'd say 7.5 is ideal for beginners. It's all I used to skate, and eventually you will outgrow it as your tricks get higher and more technical. You will know when it's time for a 7.6 because you'll go throw a stage of snapping lots of 7.5s. They are great for flip tricks, and the basics so yeah. For risers, go Independent. They're perfect. For bearings I'd say Bones reds. Bearings have an 'Abec' rating- that is how fast they spin. Beginners should get no more than an Abec 3, which is what Bones reds are. Many kids seem to think the higher the Abec, the better they will skate. It's not the case. If you're unconfident, Abec 7s will cause you lots of injuries. I've had my Reds 2.5 years and they still zoom. From your truck list definately go for Destructo. Steer clear of Royal and Independent, they are very prone to Kingpin snaps. Other good choices are Venture and Thunder. Your first deck is something which really comes down to personal preference. Some people may recommend 'Flip'- I listened to someone who told me that and snapped mine the day I got it on a fakie heelflip. I thought it may have been a bad model, so had another Flip about a year later, and snapped it on a hardflip within a week. But hey, others have lasted them months. As a beginner, your first board should last you a while, so I'd say go for a Blind 9 lives deck. They have 9 pieces of ply wood instead of 7, and mine lasted so long that it was too small to skate. Hope that helped, and enjoy yourself!
- Q:Do skateboard bearings come in different sizes?
- 99$ of skateboard trucks have an 8mm axle and use 608 bearings. Only a few trucks have 10mm axles, usually used for large wheels on longboards. Unless is says 10mm axles on the package, they are the standard bearings.
- Q:how do i change from caged bearings in my bikes headset to sealed ones? do i have to remove/change anything?
- Change the hubs to ones that used sealed bearings. That means rebuilding the wheels, though.
- Q:Driving with bad bearings?
- If it's just grinding once in a while on turns and going straight down the road the bearings are quiet, you should be OK. Just don't keep driving it like that because the bad bearings can ruin the spindle or they can really let go and scare the shitt out of you. Not the safest thing to do so drive with caution and I would not be going over 50 mph.
- Q:What do ceramic bearings do for my longboard?
- do no longer trouble with ceramics, merely get some white lithium grease and coat the bearings in it. additionally, unfastened spin does no longer propose something. My bearings all spin for decrease than 5 seconds, does not trouble me any.
- Q:Do I need new skate wheel bearings?
- buying new bearings will be the best option. Giving it some oil would be a temporary fix, but later on you will find it does not help anymore. Get some new ones and you will be gliding ..
- Q:is it possible to make your own ball bearings?
- ball bearings are made from hardened steel, which is a process requiring ovens, and cool down systems, and precision is important, so I think it would cost you more to try to manufacture them yourself. I always go to a bearing company, Look in the yellow pages. they can cross reference ANY bearing and replace them cheap. For instance the ones on my boat were about $30 and they cross referenced them for about $4. Good luck.
- Q:I need help for Pro Scooter Bearings!!!?
- The higher bearing number is better for those bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range