Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X22X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- The main structure of the unidirectional bearing EG unidirectional roller bearing EG-- | stamping outer ring needle roller clutch (one-way bearing) can be used as a converter, a non-return device, overrunning clutch. HF (needle roller clutch): composed of stamping outer ring and plastic cage. The cage can be provided with plastic spring or stainless steel leaf, guide roller, roller, roller and needle on outer ring as locking device. HFL (clutch and bearing assembly): support bearings are mounted on both sides of the needle clutch and bear radial loads. The needle bearings and plastic cage assemblies are used as supporting bearings
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Is prefix, needle classification of a, NK is not with inner ring, NKI is with inner ring, different brand name is not the same
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- The needle roller bearing model with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 16 does not exist.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 15 is BK1512 or BK1516.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 22 and an inner diameter of 16 is BK1612 or BK1616.
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- I didn't find a modelIt should be non-standard
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- Needle roller bearings are needle roller bearings
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- With the same diameter, the needle roller bearings have smaller radial sizes and smaller carrying capacity.
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- Hello, I am a professional sales of bearings, NK40/20 bearings with inner ring called NKI35/20, NKI35/20 went to the inner ring is NK40/20. in the industry just code in different ways, the other the same, the difference is an inner ring with a ring. A thing, of course can be generic, the quality difference is negotiable. As you mentioned inside the needle is not the same, that is for sure, because the internal structure of each of the manufacturers are not the same, sometimes the size of the needles of different lengths is very normal, especially domestic generally not unified. If this bearing higher requirements with the best inlet of the "INA" or "IKO" two brands of domestic use. "FYB" is a German.INA company, now belong to the Schaeffler Group.IKO is Japan's Tom Xun.FYB Corporation is domestic Zhenjiang Feiya bearing company.INA is the ancestor of the needle bearing company, IKO is then introduced INA technology and products Do the products with the INA series, the material will be worse, the accuracy of FYB is similar to the imported INA production line, the needle roller bearing is currently doing the best, although the price is cheaper than Japan, but the quality is not to say, to be roughly the same small Japan.
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- General stamping ring needle roller bearings are the outer diameter and the hole is fit to the location, so for stamping ring bearings have a pressing force of the technical requirements. Here I put it in the production process: stamping, heat treatment (about carburizing layer to control, otherwise the last edge will open - Cases) left - lips - cast oxide annealing oxidation layer, the holder on the needle sleeve ring, stamping edge (technical requirements: the rolling head edge within the height, diameter, (note that both ends and in the middle to be consistent) and pressed into the ring after the gage qualified).
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It should be the oil storage hole, whose main function is to store grease and lubricate the needle roller.
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range