Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X21X22
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- The needle bearings with an inner diameter of 17mm have various forms.1. needle roller and cage assembly2. press outer ring needle roller bearing3. solid needle roller bearingsPermissible rotation speed of needle and cage assemblies:Grease lubrication: 16000rpmOil lubrication: 26000rpmAllowable speed of needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring:Grease lubrication: 12000rpmOil lubrication: 19000rpmAllowable rotational speed of solid needle roller bearings:Grease lubrication: 13000rpmOil lubrication: 20000rpm
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The copper sleeve and the shaft are surface contact, and the bearing capacity is large;The needle roller of needle roller bearing is several line contact, and it has less bearing capacity than copper sleeve;The sliding friction, friction force is large, suitable for low speed and heavy load, preferably with good lubrication, in static pressure under the condition of high speed, such as grinding machine is of high speed and heavy load static and vibration resistance than good bearing;The latter is rolling friction, and the transmission efficiency is higher, suitable for medium speed.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Is prefix, needle classification of a, NK is not with inner ring, NKI is with inner ring, different brand name is not the same
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- Back to the 2# plane thrust roller, there are also, such as K811, K812, K893, K894. The first two are single row roller, K893 and K894 are double row roller, these are thrust bearings, INA code name, you can scroll down the directory
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, rolling bodies are cylindrical roller bearings. Cylindrical roller and raceway are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the ring block is small and suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ring has no edge, can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to their diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the structure in radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load.
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- For the shaft, the bearing seat is fixed in the case, if the load direction remains unchanged, then take the shaft and cone fitting, the bearing seat and the outer loose. But the press pin of the outer ring is different. The outer ring and the bearing seat of the outer ring needle roller bearing must be tightly matched, or interference fit, because the roundness of the raceway of the outer ring can be ensured. However, another function of interference fit is to a certain degree of fixed outer ring. For needle rollers, most of them are sufficient. Do not forget the characteristics of needle roller bearings - they do not bear axial force. Then, when installing, can I use the seat block to limit the position? The answer was No. Please note the stamping of the outer ring bearing, both sides are asymmetrical. In order to fit the needle and cage, one lip of the outer ring needs annealing so it is very soft. Because it is very soft, so the installation of this side can not be pressed to the end cap or shoulder and so on. The correct installation method is the installation tool and do a simple calculation of some, there is no longer enough.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range