Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X21X22
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:is line boring an engine block necessary? or should you just replace the bearings ?
- if its in specs i wouldnt get it line honed. a machnist once told me that the only time the is really necissary is either A. it is out of tolerances, or B. You have new main caps installed
- Q:Would air bearings on an electric care work?
- But air bearings are not typically exposed to shock and vibration, such as a car would experience when running over washboard roads or when hitting a pot hole. One good bump and your bearing would wipe itself out.
- Q:What are the fastest longboard bearings?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are the fastest longboard bearings? I Have a longboard but its not that speedy and i want to know which bearings to buy
- Q:symptom of bad wheel bearings?
- You have enough going on that the only useful answer needs to come from a good mechanic that inspects the car and gives it a test drive. The bearings are an easy check. Bad ones make a nice consistent noise when you give the tire a spin on the lift. At 174k, you're due. Before you have any work done, get the mechanic's estimate on bearings and whatever else is giving you whump, squeal, wobble, grind, and clatter. You may decide to say bye bye and think about a new or newer Subaru.
- Q:Trying to buy skate bearings from non-skate company... what are the dimensions of longboard bearings?
- i wouldn't do that if i were you. i don't skate long boards myself, but as i'm changing my set up every few months, the LEAST important thing is bearings. just get them from the skateshop, but don't bother with the decent ones. you'd be surprised that there isn't much difference between bones ceramics and the cheapest skateshop bearings with no brandname. i've also found, the more expensive, the easier they break.so don't bother with industrial bearings, save time by getting the cheapest bearings from a skateshop. +/- $10.
- Q:Are internal shaft bearings the same things as internal shaft bearings?
- Bearings come in many types, and are designed for specific applications. Auto engines primarily create radial loading, but the loading is far from uniform through a single revolution. An application with uniform loading would normally use a ball bearing, but the extremes of force make a journal bearing with forced lubrication more suitable for high intermittent' loading. The image below shows typical journal bearings (bushings). The term reciprocal as an elision of reciprocating is entirely out of use (but might appear in manuals published in the 20's). Shaft bearing come in many categories, but in the case of non-linear reciprocating loads, they're now known as journal bearings.
- Q:Possible bad wheel bearings in my 2003 Dodge Ram1500?
- 2003 Dodge Ram Wheel Bearing
- Q:How to clean your skateboard bearings ??¿?
- take it to the mechanic or you'll loosen up the housing
- Q:Good skateboard+bone swiss bearings for under 90-80$?
- A okorder.com. Keep in mind that if you go with the pro set, after your deck breaks you only need to spend 60 on a new one since you can save the trucks wheels and bearings.
- Q:Does anyone know if the wheel bearings are bad in you car, can this damage your tires over time?
- 30,000 miles? should have been taken care of under warranty? tires really shouldn't cause premature bearing failure, unless they are way out of balance causing shaking. The bearings might not have been worn enough to be noticed when the new tires were put on. Perhaps your new tires run quieter so you hear more noises that were hushed by the noisy cheap tires you had previously?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range