Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X20X25
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:is it possible to repack the front wheel bearings on a 2005 2wd ford ranger or do they have to be completely r?
- 2005 Ford Explorer Wheel Bearing
- Q:Are wheel bearings connected with a wheel alignment?
- isn't the Warrior a Quad? bear in techniques, the front wheels could toe in in direction of one yet another in straightforward terms a splash, a million/sixteen th inch or which you will treatment this difficulty. comparable with autos and trailers! If the wheels on a trailer are lifeless even devoid of toe-interior the trailer will continuously hunt decrease backward and forward at the back of the tow motor vehicle. could could have a shop bend the steel axle to treatment this! If the Warrior is that 2 wheeler with the fat wheels, the main possibly difficulty is a tendency fork. no longer a destructive difficulty, fork legs could be bumped off and straightened.
- Q:how to replace wheel bearings on a 97 ford aspire?
- I already did replace a front wheel bearing on my 97 Aspire about six years ago. I needed a hydraulic press but managed to do it by using a socket the right size to hammer the bearing center down on the wheel flange tube. This wheel bearing is still working fine today on a car that sees 8000 to 10000 miles per year. I bought this car in July 2000 and it currently has 180,000 miles on it. I put Mobil one synthetic oil in it when I first bought it and it still runs like new. I do not recommend installing the front wheel bearings with a hammer. It's too tricky.
- Q:In skateboarding, What does ABEC mean for the bearings?
- Pretty much nothing. It is a measure of precision for high speed machinery where vibrating shafts are a problem. Way higher speeds than wheels on skate boards or inline skates. In some cases, higer abec ratings can cause extra drag in the bearings because of the smaller gaps inside the bearing. Some companies (Zero Drag, Bones, Twin Cam) have designed their best bearings to have lower drag by not meeting even the ABEC 1 standard but with the tolerances close in the areas needed to make them run true in your wheels.
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- most of them have two sides. I believe that abec 7 bearings have two sides but i am not sure. google abec 7 bearings and that should give you the answer
- Q:Does anyone know what the automotive oil additive for bad rod bearings is called?
- Hi so the idea is to make it rattle less. so a can of STP which is like treacle is added to the oil.
- Q:Bones Reds Longboard Bearings!?
- Free spin doesn't mean anything. You don't need new bearings unless yours are broken or rusted/seized. They won't make any difference. My Bones Reds spin for about 5 seconds.
- Q:need to replace track rod ends,wheel bearings, and real wheel cylinders?
- its really tuff to say it just depends on the Quality of the part
- Q:new wheel bearings?
- That star nut your talking about can be removed from the nut...And is adjustable to fit in the right location. Hand tight While spinning the tire works best for your bearings...
- Q:how many bearings in rearend of 2001 Ford Sport Trac ???
- it sounds like your axle seals are leaking. usually the bearings are ok.you should inspect axles for pitting where bearings ride, if ok bearings are. as for an actual answer there are 2 each of axle,diff carrier,pinion bearings, for atotal of 6.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range