Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X20X25
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How to change 02 f-150 front wheel bearings?
- no special tools is required,a good socket set channel lock players or the right size wrench to remove the spindle nut,tap out the rear bearing cap to remove the rear bearing,you should also replace the bearing race in the router,repack the bearings with a good bearing grease then replace router.make sure you tightened the spindle nut to the right specks,not too tight or loose.also replace a new cotter pin.
- Q:Where can I get carrier bearings for an 08 ford fusion without buying the whole drive shaft?
- From Ford buying a new carrier might mean buying a driveshaft with it if they know it's an issue and they think the driveshaft is causing it. I really don't know. The bearings might be available from an auto parts store by themselves. You can get used carrier assemblies with the bearings in them from a salvage yard or Ebay. The carriers fit multiple popular Ford vehicles so they're everywhere. Call around and ask. BTW it's a little odd that a 2008 vehicle would need axle carrier bearings already. That's not a part that fails with any frequency at all. Unless you put on about 200k miles or drive it hard I wouldn't expect them to go bad. I'd file a complaint with safercar.gov just to cover yourself since if they were to lock up or toss the driveshaft it could cause an accident. You can call Ford(main headquarters) directly and tell them it's unusual for this to happen and see if they'll pay for all or part of the repair.
- Q:How many BEARINGS are used in Motorcycle?
- Unanswerable question. Example. My Goldwing does not use any bearings in the rear wheel. My KLR 650 uses three bearings. My Goldwing uses 4 bearings in the front wheel. My KLR 650 uses 2 bearings. Your question is too vague to be answerable.
- Q:how can i make the bearings in my skateboard go faster?
- Get some bones bearing lube. Take the sheilds off the bearing if they have rubber sheilds you can just use a pin or something small. If they have metal sheilds dont try to take them off just wash them from the side without the sheild. Wash the bearings out with water and spin them a bit while you wash them. After that get a cup put some water in it and put any kind of cleaner in it and swish it around a bit then leave them soaking in it for like 10 minutes. After your take them out of the cleaner wash them in water one more time get all the cleaner out then leave them to dry 100%. After that put 1 or 2 drops of bearing lube in each bearing and put the sheild back on and your ready to go.
- Q:What bones bearings should I get? precision or Super 6?
- just get plain reds if youre cheap, otherwise get Bones Swiss or Bones Swiss Labyrinth
- Q:Whats the best bearings for a skateboard?
- Reds Bearings are what u are looking for. i think they are in the range of $15-20, if you only have 15 then im sure your local skateshop will spare u the difference. (i usually end up not having enough for tshirts and they hook it up). Shout out to Pharmacy Board Shop in Palmdale to watchin my back everytime i didnt have enough moneys!
- Q:how can i loosen the nuts that hold the bearings in on my hyper bike co bike?
- Which bearings?. Are they the wheel bearings, the crank bearings, the headset bearings, or the pedal bearings?
- Q:Possible bad wheel bearings in my 2003 Dodge Ram1500?
- More likely the brake is tighter on that side. If you can , back it off a notch or two and see if that helps. However, at 7 years old it would be a good idea to clean and repack the bearings, or even replace them, the races and seals.
- Q:I forget hot to change the bearing s in my hockey skates, and what skates/bearings would be best for missions?
- First, you need to know which size of bearings you have. Most skates use 608 bearings which are about 7/8 outer diameter. Many hockey skates come with 688 bearings which are 5/8 outer diameter. You can use the other size, as long as you replace the wheels and bearing spacers at the same time. The other thing you need to know is which axle size you have. 6mm axles are about 1/4 and 8mm axles are about 3/8. For 6mm axles, you push the thin edge of the spacer so that it pushes the far bearing out the other side of the wheel. For 8mm axles, you have to pull the near bearing our towards you. The easy way is to use a bearing tool or 1/4 socket handle to roll the bearing out. Much easier to show than describe. Any quality bearing will be great.
- Q:What kind of bearings/trucks does a Hobie board use?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range