Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x22x22
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What symptoms come of bad wheel bearings and ball joints?
- The bad wheel bearing is a shaky steering wheel while driving or hard pulling to one side when braking. Bad ball joints can be heard while turning or going around corners.
- Q:are titanium ball bearings 100% titanium?
- Titanium Ball Bearings
- Q:How do you get the bearings on your Skateboard to go faster?
- Ryan W Doesn't know what he's talking about. What he just explained shortens the life of the bearing even faster than addind WD40. Don't take it apart just add the speed cream. Been skating for around 17 years and taking apart the bearings wrecks them completely
- Q:How to take bearings off of skateboard wheels?
- Take your wheel off and put one bearing onto the truck end pull downwards on the whell and it should pop out. This might take some time but pull swiftly and dont be scared to use some force you will need to.
- Q:Hypothetically speaking whats the abec level on bones swiss bearings?
- ABEC ratings for skateboard bearings are useless. They are only for very high speed applications and do not take into consideration lateral forces encountered in skateboarding. Couldn't tell you if Bear bearings are better than Bones.
- Q:what types of bearings are used on a 225kW wind turbine?
- Tapered okorder.com too.
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- If you jack the car up you can listen closely to the wheel bearings, and also try to rock the wheel by grabbing it at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock position, there should be barely any play. If you can wiggle more than a 1/2-1 mm then its likely the rear bearings have failed. If the bearings appear OK then remove the tire and try to remover the drum If the vehicle has disc brakes the pads will be exposed, if the discs are scored. grooved and damaged you will notice this immediately The disc should be almost polished smooth, with the disc brake pads held against the discs by the calipers, there should be at least 1/4 inch (6mm) of pad material. If you have drum brakes once you have removed the drum (remove cotter pin from cage and remove nut) inspect the shoes and brake hardware found inside, attached to the backing plate.
- Q:What prices am I looking at for full ceramic bearings?
- www.okorder.com/. This guy got his for $30, brand is VXB, they spin all day long. Otherwise, you're looking at around $80 for a solid set of Swiss Bones Ceramics that have a lifetime warranty.
- Q:best 'over the counter' lubricants for my skateboard bearings?
- Clean with denatured alcohol - available at hardware stores Lube with Tri-Flow - bike shops and some hardware stores.
- Q:can i put the skateboard wheels with the bearings inside and then put it in the freezer?
- Well i find putting any skate part in the freezer doesnt work i shred thro wheels in like 2 months. But if you want to try dont put bearings in the freezer also. Goooooood wheels - ricta's last forever and if you want to make your bearing work well i even use cleaner for bike chains in my bearings that works amazingly well
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range