|Place of Origin:|
JYL621E Wheeled Excavator
|Maximum Digging Height:|
|Maximum Digging Depth:|
|Max Digging Radius:|
New generation of JYL621E wheeled type excavator is designed for all purpose usage.All the key components are from renounced international manufacturers. With the combination of the latest advanced hydraulic technology,electrical system and structural engineering, it provides for the most reliable and efficient performance.
1.Engine,hydraulic pump,valve,swivel pump and drive motor are from world renounced international manufacturers 2.Dual hydraulic pump system cum with reverse flow control for efficient and economical usage o the engine output 3.Latest technology in ele ctrical control system for both operation and preventive action 4.Reliable independent hydraulic steer and drive system 5.Special preferential hydraulic system for arms and rotaion operations 6.Ergonomically design air-conditioned and wide vision cabin for comfort of the operator 7.Suitable for road construction,city dwellings construction,pipe laying and road repairing projects
Standard Bucket Capacity
Range of Bucket Capacity
Diesel Engine Manufacturer
Hydraulic Flow Rate
Grade Climbing Capacity
Stick Digging Force
Bucket Digging Force
The specifications are subject to change without notice
C:Overall Height of Boom
D:Overall Height of Cab
E:Engine Cover Height
H:Upper structure Width
I:Rear-End Length/Swing Radius
K:Overall Width of Blade
L:Overall Height of Blade
N:Overall Width With Outrigger Extended
A:Maximum Cutting Height
B:Maximum Dumping Height
C:Maximum Digging Depth
MAX digging radius
- Q:What does Hacker do on the black ops zombies map moon (rezzurection)?
- You can also hack any empty random box location to try for a weapon however this only works once per empty box slot. More importantly tho if u are at the actual box and hit it you can hack the random weapon and get another spin for free...I have turned a spas into a Gersh device and a spectre into the wave gun doing this!
- Q:can a bobcat 337 excavator lift a 40 foot long fiberglass pool?
- Honestly I dont know how big that machine is, but I would say possibly IF you put some kind of rolling device under the pool. I guess it could be small logs (like long fence posts) or even on 2x4's (as a skid pad so to speak).
- Q:how to measure the capacity that can be carried by an excavator bucket?
- Buckets come as sizes, like a two yard bucket, etc. That's the capacity in volume. To convert that to weight, you need an average weight of your product by volume, like 25 pounds per cubic foot. Then it's just math: Two cubic yards at 27 cubic feet per cubic yard times 25 pounds per cubic foot is 1,350 pounds per bucket full.
- Q:log book query and getting to australia?
- If you're aged between 18 and 30, you are eligible for a 12 month Working Holiday visa, which can be extended to 24 months if you do 88 days of rural type work during your first 12 months. When you arrive in Australia, you will be required to have access to around AUD$5000 in cash, travellers cheques, bank account, credit card or a combination of those, to cover initial living expenses and you must also have either a return/onward air ticket or enough extra to buy one. www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-... At the end of your WHV, you will have to leave Australia. Excavator Driver (or Heavy Equipment Operator or similar) is not on any of the lists of occupations that are eligible for work visas and your occupation must be listed before an employer can sponsor you for one. If you're not eligible for a WHV, you're wasting your time coming as you will not be allowed to work. On a WHV, you are only allowed to work for each employer for up to 6 months which can make it difficult to get anything other than casual work. I don't know what's involved in getting a log book, but if it means that you don't actually have any experience or certification, that would make it even more difficult to find heavy equipment driving work on a WHV.
- Q:My excavator is KOMATSU PC650,the bucket is vulnerable to wear after changed . How could I choose a right one?
- How many excavators you got Wang? ever heard of a grease gun? do you or any of your employees actually know how to operate an expensive piece of heavy equipment? or are you just trying to rip through rock and concrete at full power and destroying buckets, 20 years as a mechanic in the heavy equipment industry I've seen it all, that 650 ain't a small machine, and the bucket that came with it should last the life of the machine if some dummy doesn't neglect it or destroy it, keep your pins greased and change teeth when necessary, that is if you haven't ripped the shanks off already, other than that you could find someone to hard face the problem areas your experiencing with your buckets, many contractors that use there equipment 24/7 will do it, its a welding technique thats on going, as when the hard face wares down its re applyed,
- Q:I have a 6T 590 in a case 888 excavator runs good but fuel in oil I change lift pump still geting fuel in oil?
- Something is cracked here..ask cummins for details...
- Q:Problem with basement flooding!?!?! plz help!?
- The heater, even yet it evaporates the water, provides humidity to the section. Humidity provides to the musty scent. A dehumidifier works superb. A undesirable guy's dehumidifier could nicely be to place a fan in the basement and enable it run. (After a recent comparable situation, I enable mine run for approximately 2 days). If the subject maintains, you have gotten mould in the padding. if so, pull the carpeting up in areas that have been soaked, and cut back out the pungent padding. you are able to replace it with an identical padding offered from the interior reach ironmongery keep. in case you pull the carpeting up, it quite is advisable to spray the backing with some kind of a sterilizing spray that could kill mould/mould. desire that this facilitates.
- Q:Need ideas for convincing barn owner to get arena built?
- make money he cud use it all weather conditions great area use people will get to know u and do favour and more money!
- Q:Help with MTG Black/Blue Ally mill deck?
- Mill Decks require one or more of the following: Leyline of the Void, Memoricide, Sadistic Sacrament. This is to handle shuffle Graveyard into Library effects. You also are leaving out Bala Ged Thief, who is absolutely crazy good. There's Bojuka Brigand for 2 mana, but he's not that hot of a creature since he can't block. I'd recommend Rite of Replication over Clone, because their non-kick mana costs are practically the same, but the kicker on Rite turns Excavator into a (minimum) 180 card mill. You also might want Crypts of Agadeem, for when some of your creatures get killed. Would help with kicking Rite of Replication or Sadistic Sacrament.
- Q:Where are Kobelco Excavators made in Japan?
- kobelco is an american company as far as i know and they have a huge plant in calhoun georgia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range