|Place of Origin:|
Guizhou China (Mainland)
|Maximum Digging Height:|
|Maximum Digging Depth:|
|Max Digging Radius:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
1.The is the latest generation of hydraulic crawler excavator. With all key components selected from renowned international manufacturers combined with state of the art hydraulic electrical system and structural engineering, it provides the most efficient and reliable performance.
2.Dual hydraulic pump system with reverse flow control to maximize engine output power.
3.High efficiency and health monitoring through advanced electrical systems
4.High controllability and performance through smart, responsive integrated hydraulic control system with priority functions.
5.Ergonomically design air conditioned and wide vision cabin for comfort of the operator;
6.Suitable for hydro-electric project, mining, road construction，city dwellings construction，pipe laying and road repair projects.
I.Cummins Engine with Tier II Emission
Charge air cooling system, Turbo-charge engine, Low noise, emission and fuel consumption
The characteristics of hydraulic system
Original import hydraulic system
-- Hydraulic main pump,
-- Main valve group,
-- Swivel system,
-- Drive motor,
-- Pilot operating valve
Advanced technology, reliable quality
The characteristics of hydraulic system:
low cost to provide efficient performance.
Adjustable operator seat for best operating position and comfort for operator.
Air-conditioner, LCD Monitor, Fast Failure Diagnosis
Ease of Maintenance
The model is novel, beautiful and generous
- Q:Should Obama spend another trillion, but this time on spoon ready jobs instead of shovel ready jobs?
- The national debt was well over one trillion dollars far before Barack Obama took office. It is unfair to blame it on him simply because he is the current president.
- Q:How to be my own General Contractor?
- The perils of home renovation and building are legend. Every job estimate seems to double in the end for both cost and time; endless delays and surprise, money-sucking mistakes prove that. Then there are the surly contractors, the mixed-up lumber order, the mistaken measurements -- in short, anything that can go wrong probably will. So it can be tempting to have the final say in a project. To be the one who hires the right people, inspects the materials personally, checks and double-checks figures and costs, and -- perhaps most importantly -- both makes the rules of the project and enforces them. If that appeals to you, than you might be considering acting as your own general contractor. But should you?
- Q:how to get free useful information on the maintenance of excavators?
- You okorder.com.with more info and I will try to help you if I can.
- Q:MTG Question: Rulings?
- Each Excavator gets triggered and its ability put on the stack. 6 cards get milled, if an eldrazi hits the graveyard, it trigger once that particular effect is done (in this case, it will have the oppurtunity to trigger once every six cards milled) cards are in the graveyard, and then before the rest of the cards are milled, you shuffle your deck.with your graveyard. Then you start to mill again.
- Q:Zoo med excavator clay?
- You okorder.com/... (look on the more information tab
- Q:how do you sell heavy equipment parts on line?
- you talking bout like Ebay?
- Q:How many American jobs will be lost to overseas outsourcing before our goverment decides to regulate it?
- You sound like a Mechanical Engineers. I suggest you move to an area where engineering jobs have been insourced from Japan or Korea. A Toyota, Hunydai, Honda, or Nissan plant.
- Q:I want to buy used excavators, I want to know relevant information?
- For more information on excavators, more excavator supplier information
- Q:how does a mini excavator 'drive'?
- You don't need an hour lesson but ask them to point out what every lever does and just go to town. You'll get the hang of it in no time, just like playing in the sandbox when you were a kid.
- Q:One of my clients has an HITACHI EX330-5 LC excavator digging for shale and slate.?
- I hope this supplier can help you a lot, we buy from them and the bucket teeth works well, strong penetration, long life and competitive cost. See the website in my source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range