Specifications of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Scope of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
This Japanese Industrial Standard specifies the carbon steel tubes, hereinafter refered to as the "tubes", used for excahnging heat on the inside and outside of the tube, such as water tubes, smoke tubes, superheater tubes, air preheater tubes, etc. of the boiler, ater tubes, etc. of the boiler, and heat exchanger tubes, condenser tubes, catalyser tubes, etc. used in chemical and petroleum inudstries.
however, it is not applicable to the steel tubes for heating furnace and steel heat exchager tubes for bes for low temperature service.
Classes and Symbols of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
The tube shall be classified into 3 grades and their class symbols shall be
as given in Table 1
(Applicable till the end of 1990)
Packing of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Each bundles pipes will be bundle with 8 pcs steel strips, nesting package.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Chemical and electrolytic methods are generally used for pickling treatment. The pipeline corrosion only uses chemical pickling, which can remove oxide, rust and old coating. Sometimes, it can be treated as sand blasting after rust removing. Two. Although chemical cleaning can make the surface reach a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor grain is shallow, and easy to pollute the environment.
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Pipe fittingsA pipe fitting is a piece of pipe that is connected to a pipe. According to the connection method can be divided into socket type pipe fittings, threaded fittings, flange fittings and welding pipe four categories. Multipurpose; made of the same material as pipes. Elbow (elbow), flange, three pipe and four pipe (crosshead) and reducer (reducer) etc.. Elbow for pipeline corner; flange for the pipe and pipe interconnected parts, connected to the pipe end, three pipe for three pipe collection; four pipe for four tubes together place; for two pipes of different diameters connected to different diameter pipe.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The main production process for hot rolling seamless steel tube (the main inspection):Tube preparation and check delta to billet heating, heating, rolling, perforated pipe, steel pipe and heat treatment, diameter (minus) Delta to finished tube straightening, finishing and inspection of delta (nondestructive, physicochemical, Taiwan inspection and warehousing)
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- The standard wall thickness is 4mm, so the outer diameter is 114mm.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- General use seamless steel tube: is with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45# and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other alloy steel hot-rolled or cold rolled. Seamless tubes made of low carbon steel, such as 10, 20, are mainly used for fluid delivery pipelines. 45. Seamless tubes made of medium carbon steel such as 40Cr, used for the manufacture of mechanical parts, such as parts of automobiles and tractors. General use of seamless steel pipe to ensure the strength and flattening test. Hot rolled steel tubes are delivered in hot rolling or heat treated conditions. Cold rolled in heat treated state.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- The welded steel pipe can be divided into thin-wall steel tube, ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel tube according to the thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube. "DN25" means the inner diameter of the steel pipe is 25MM.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range