Specifications of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Scope of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
This Japanese Industrial Standard specifies the carbon steel tubes, hereinafter refered to as the "tubes", used for excahnging heat on the inside and outside of the tube, such as water tubes, smoke tubes, superheater tubes, air preheater tubes, etc. of the boiler, ater tubes, etc. of the boiler, and heat exchanger tubes, condenser tubes, catalyser tubes, etc. used in chemical and petroleum inudstries.
however, it is not applicable to the steel tubes for heating furnace and steel heat exchager tubes for bes for low temperature service.
Classes and Symbols of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
The tube shall be classified into 3 grades and their class symbols shall be
as given in Table 1
(Applicable till the end of 1990)
Packing of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Each bundles pipes will be bundle with 8 pcs steel strips, nesting package.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- To look at the use of concrete after welding, if the stress is relatively large and thin galvanized pipe wall is recommended to not use welding, if the requirement is not high Po mouth welding should be welding depends on galvanized pipe material selection electrode generally no sealing material are 20
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Welding: AC arc welding machine welding. Mode 1: apply to the medium of non demanding piping, DN40 steel pipe necking and DN32 steel pipe butt welding, or directly DN32 steel pipe into the DN40 internal welding. 2: the pipeline requirements apply to the inner wall of smooth transition, reducing short circuit welding for DN40x32 suppression of this mechanism are used for connection pipe seamless steel pipe high pressure pipeline connection, no special requirements, not commonly used welded steel pipe. Connection of mechanism fittings is not only costly, but not necessary unless special requirements are required!
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- PE pipe, polyethylene pipe, the past is also commonly used in low temperature water, but because of its short life now use less prone to aging, more PE material for the production of plastic bags;
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- At present, in our country, 300MW or 600MW or more large capacity sub critical and supercritical thermal power boilers are designed or imported abroad. Membrane internal wall tubes are widely used in membrane water wall.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Use, seamless steel pipe is generally used in the condition of higher use, such as temperature and pressure higher, corresponding to the requirements of stress corrosion, seamless steel pipe. With vice.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range