Specifications of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
Standard: JIS G3456
Grade: STS 38, STS 42, STS 49.
OD: 10.5-660.4 mm.
Standard: JIS G3456
Usage/Applications of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
1. Low and middle pressure fluid transportation pipeline
2. Casing Tube
3. Boiler Pipe
4. Petroleunm and natural gas industry
5. Chemistry industry
6. Electric industry
Packaging and Delivery of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Products according to their application areas are divided into: automotive, precision machinery tubes; power plants, nuclear power tubes; titanium and titanium alloy tubes; chemical tubes; varieties include colored, black; seamless; welding; general and special-shaped
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so it can be used longer;
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The main molding process is different. Ordinary steel pipes, such as tap water pipes, are usually welded by bending flat plates, and you can find a seam on it;
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube is lighter in strength and is an economical section steel when the flexural strength and torsion strength are the same.Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing circular parts, can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- When the electric wire pipe is laid, the steel pipe can be adopted, or the plastic pipe can be adopted, but the steel tube must not be used in the ceiling. The standard explanation is for rat bite.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range