J-Stair for Arch Frame/ Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
Ring Lock scaffolding system
Place of Origin
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
Futures of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345 :
Meterial Q345 and Q 235 can be choosed.
Can offer SGS, EN75 and ISO cettifications.
Description of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
| Theory Weight(KG)|
| Hot Dip Galv. ||Electric Galv. || Painting || PowderCoating |
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (22" Treads) ||40.85 ||37.14 ||37.51 ||37.14|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (17.72" Treads) ||36.70 ||33.37 ||33.70 ||33.37|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (22" Treads) ||40.67 ||36.97 ||37.34 ||36.97|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (17.72" Treads) ||36.52 ||33.20||33.53 ||33.20|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (22" Treads) ||40.54||36.85 ||37.22 ||36.85|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (17.72" Treads) ||36.19 ||32.90 ||33.23 ||32.90|
|J-Stair for All-round System2130x2000mm(17.72" Treads) ||36.80 ||33.45 ||33.78||33.45|
|Outer Handrail for J-Stair ||14.16 ||12.88 ||13.01||12.88|
| Inner Handrail for J-Stair ||9.46 || 8.60 ||8.69||8.60|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Industrial/Scaffolding piercing swollen and sore?
- The soreness and swelling is normal. Try to really be careful about not knocking it. You're only going to get a keloid if you are prone to them, if you've never had a keloid you likely won't get it. It's hypertrophic scarring that is pretty common with industrial piercings which is why taking care of the piercing is really well. If you're using regular salt then that is a problem - it needs to be non-iodized sea salt. Soak the piercing twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with a mixture of 1/4th of a teaspoon of the sea salt to 8oz of hot water. Make sure you're not moving the bar around at all. Take ibuprofen and ice it for the swelling.
- Q:Electric basket accessories are generic
- Electric basket full name is called electric gondola, the construction of electric basket is mainly suitable for high-rise buildings on the electric power from the electric hoist special basket, basket accessories have what those:
- Q:Is it possible to use Boston Ivy as scaffolding for wisteria so one climbs up the other?
- The wisteria will climb on anything and everything it can get it's tendrils on. But are you sure you want it on your ivy? Wisteria is the most aggressive grower,and will overtake the ivy, choking it out. As a matter of fact it's not the kind of plant to have close to your house. I know,the blooms are pretty and all but the rest of the plant is a holy terror on your siding,shingles,etc. If you still want to plant it near your house, choose a spot well clear of the power lines that supply your electricity.
- Q:Calculation method of complete scaffold
- No matter where we are, we all have time to go with us. It's an eternal departure
- Q:How do you calculate the tonnage of scaffolds to use in a project?
- tonnage is related to the volume of a certain material to be used in a certain project... so as to volume, tonnage is just the volume of the material to be used, given the specifiations in this case, scaffolds. consult your design and count the distribution of the scaffolds to be used.. average ratio of scaffolding tonnage is a ton per 10 square meter... also depends on the quantity of the project.
- Q:what is common cause of formwork and scaffolding failure during construction?
- I believe that you have covered it all. Improper handling covers my first thought; workers carelessness by not following safety guidlines
- Q:What are the common rules for calculating the amount of scaffolding works
- The calculation of masonry construction height within 1.35 ~ 3.6m according to the calculation in the scaffold; scaffold height above 3.6m, the independent brick columns are less than 3.6m in height according to the circumference of the core column is built by scaffolding in height according to the calculation; at an altitude of 3.6m and above at the circumference of the core column is built by 3.6m and calculated by single row height scaffolding.
- Q:How old do you have to be to have your hip peirced and scaffolding?
- Old enough to spell PIERCED right. <3
- Q:Hoisting a scaffold: newton's second law tension problem?
- The force felt by the person pulling is the same as the force in the rope between the two pulleys. It doesn't matter if the person is pulling straight up (without the pulley) or straight down(with the pulley) it's the same. Therefore the weight/force is divided equally between the two ropes.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the fastener type steel pipe scaffold and bowl buckle steel tube scaffold
- (2) efficacy: the most commonly used rod length of 3130MM, weight 17.07KG. The entire frame cannibalize speed is 3 ~ 5 times faster than conventional, faster effort to fight demolition, workers with a hammer to complete all assignments, to avoid the inconvenience caused by bolt operation; (3) with strong: the main components are the ordinary steel tubular scaffolding steel pipe, steel pipe connecting fastener with general availability in general, strong.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range