J-Stair for Arch Frame/ Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
Ring Lock scaffolding system
Place of Origin
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
Futures of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345 :
Meterial Q345 and Q 235 can be choosed.
Can offer SGS, EN75 and ISO cettifications.
Description of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
| Theory Weight(KG)|
| Hot Dip Galv. ||Electric Galv. || Painting || PowderCoating |
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (22" Treads) ||40.85 ||37.14 ||37.51 ||37.14|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (17.72" Treads) ||36.70 ||33.37 ||33.70 ||33.37|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (22" Treads) ||40.67 ||36.97 ||37.34 ||36.97|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (17.72" Treads) ||36.52 ||33.20||33.53 ||33.20|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (22" Treads) ||40.54||36.85 ||37.22 ||36.85|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (17.72" Treads) ||36.19 ||32.90 ||33.23 ||32.90|
|J-Stair for All-round System2130x2000mm(17.72" Treads) ||36.80 ||33.45 ||33.78||33.45|
|Outer Handrail for J-Stair ||14.16 ||12.88 ||13.01||12.88|
| Inner Handrail for J-Stair ||9.46 || 8.60 ||8.69||8.60|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Whats a scaffold in ac brotherhood?
- Wrong category. Post under Video and Online Games.
- Q:what are the scaffolding building on I-44 between milemarker 282 and 283 east bound on the north side of the h
- Are you talking about where the trains are? The cylander shaped buildings? They are oil/fuel tanks... they have a big balloon like thing with a weight on top that as it fills will fill out inside the scaffolding. I have not seen them filled in years though.
- Q:What would go good with my Scaffold/Industrial piercing?
- conch would look great and not make it look to cluttered go for it :)
- Q:how did they turn the cells into a polymer for the heart scaffold ?
- May have misunderstood. The heart is gently stripped of cells by using a detergent - this leaves the extracelllular matrix - a polymer of collagen - inert and insoluble. New cells (stem cells) will then be added to the structure to repopulate it with living heart muscle which gain coordination and structure from the matrix.
- Q:Latch type disc scaffolding accessories is a national patent product
- Pankou scaffolding is a new scaffold, the products imported from Europe in the last century in 80s, is the product after bowl-scaffold upgrade
- Q:Little help on Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- okay, if you do end up getting it, make sure you get it on the side you DONT sleep on. dont let shampoo get on it. be really careful with it. if you have longer hair dont let your hair get caught in it cause it'll get tangled on it and it'll hurt and tug on the bar. it's usually around 40 dollars for it. this piercing requires a long time to heal and it has a high risk of infection. but if you take good care of it, you'll be good (: hope this helpedd.
- Q:What are the requirements for acceptance of external scaffolding? Want to know before
- Hello, this has the following specifications: safety 1, set up a high level scaffolding, the various materials used must meet the quality requirements. 2, the foundation must be firm, before the erection of the calculation, to meet the load requirements, and according to the construction code set up, do drainage measures. 3, scaffolding erection technical requirements shall comply with the relevant provisions of the code
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- I'll assume you mean a LIVE wire, AC. 1. If there is no connection to ground at all, NO. Birds can sit on live wires. 2. The current will flow from wire through body and scaffold to ground, then from ground through scaffold and body to wire, reversing at a rate of 60 times per second (America). Depending on the voltage on the wire, that person will most likely die or even be burned apart.
- Q:would a scaffold piercing look gay on a guy?
- i guess it depends on what you look like.
- Q:Can you do the outer scaffolding?
- (2) the outer side of the scaffold must be provided with scissors, scissors width should not be less than 4 span, and should not be less than 6m, the angle between the diagonal rod and the ground is 45-60 degrees. The intersection points of the oblique bars are on the same straight line and are arranged along the height of the frame. (3) a diagonal rod of the scissors is buckled on the upright post, and the other inclined rod is buckled on the end of the small transverse rod, and the two ends are respectively fixed with a rotating fastener. All fixed pitch master node distance not greater than 15 cm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range