J-Stair for Arch Frame/ Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
Ring Lock scaffolding system
Place of Origin
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
Futures of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345 :
Meterial Q345 and Q 235 can be choosed.
Can offer SGS, EN75 and ISO cettifications.
Description of the J-Stair for Arch Frame/Ladder Frame/All-round System with Q235 Q345
| Theory Weight(KG)|
| Hot Dip Galv. ||Electric Galv. || Painting || PowderCoating |
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (22" Treads) ||40.85 ||37.14 ||37.51 ||37.14|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'6" (17.72" Treads) ||36.70 ||33.37 ||33.70 ||33.37|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (22" Treads) ||40.67 ||36.97 ||37.34 ||36.97|
|J-Stair for Arch Frame 5'x6'4" (17.72" Treads) ||36.52 ||33.20||33.53 ||33.20|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (22" Treads) ||40.54||36.85 ||37.22 ||36.85|
|J-Stair for Ladder Frame 5'x5' (17.72" Treads) ||36.19 ||32.90 ||33.23 ||32.90|
|J-Stair for All-round System2130x2000mm(17.72" Treads) ||36.80 ||33.45 ||33.78||33.45|
|Outer Handrail for J-Stair ||14.16 ||12.88 ||13.01||12.88|
| Inner Handrail for J-Stair ||9.46 || 8.60 ||8.69||8.60|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:How long after getting an industrial/scaffold ear piercing does it stop hurting?
- industrial is one of the WORST and most painful piercings to get... believe me.. i didnt finish mine cuz it was so bad. it'll take a while, longer than a normal piercing but in time it will be fine.. it might still get sensitive once in a while too even after it heals , but it does take quite a long time to heal. just keep cleaning it and don't let it get infected.. Good Luck :)
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of which components?
- Reference to "construction safety of steel tubular scaffolding safety technical specifications" JGJ 130 - 2011, 8, page parts3.1 steel pipe3.1.1 scaffolding steel pipe should be used in the current national standard "straight welded steel pipe" GB/T13793 or "low pressure flowQ235 steel pipe for the welded steel pipe used for conveying body; the steel quality of the steel pipe shall be GB/T3091In accordance with the existing national standard "carbon structural steel" GB/T700 Q235 steel provisions.3.1.2 scaffolding steel pipe should be used 48.3 * 3.6. The maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not be greater than25.8kg.
- Q:Should you twist and Industrial/Scaffold Piercing?
- My piercer told me to move the bar up and down, not to twist it around. And now, it's a year and a few months later and I've never had any problems with mine. It healed perfectly.
- Q:A window washer is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end.. . .?
- Sum moments left side...(assume worker 1m from left) Right rope = 316.516 Sum vertical.... Left rope = 552.484
- Q:Is it possible to use Boston Ivy as scaffolding for wisteria so one climbs up the other?
- The wisteria will climb on anything and everything it can get it's tendrils on. But are you sure you want it on your ivy? Wisteria is the most aggressive grower,and will overtake the ivy, choking it out. As a matter of fact it's not the kind of plant to have close to your house. I know,the blooms are pretty and all but the rest of the plant is a holy terror on your siding,shingles,etc. If you still want to plant it near your house, choose a spot well clear of the power lines that supply your electricity.
- Q:What is a bar in the scaffold
- Scaffolding is 1.5 meters of the cross bar is called the cross bar; long to such as the steel pipe is generally called the 6 horizontal pull rod
- Q:how can i prevent my scaffold piercing from getting keloids/infected?
- try drying it out with sea salt soaks, tea tree oil, aspirin paste (crushed aspirin and water) , chamomile tea bag soaks !!! keloids are unpredictable , you can get them anytime from changing the jewelry early, irritation, bumping it on stuff or accidentally yanking it , and they will either stay or go away !!! you can prevent infections by cleaning the piercing regularly with anti bacterial soap and sea salt soaks , making sure to use clean hands when handling the piercing and not letting anyone touch the piercing
- Q:Bracket cast in situ beam bracket must use bowl buckle scaffold
- No mandatory provisions.JGJ1622008 construction formwork safety technical specifications, is the latest specification
- Q:Is it dangerous to get a scaffold piercing?
- Getting piercings is not that dangerous except that a lot of normal people will think that you are a weirdo
- Q:How is Hester changed by the 7 years which elapse before her final stand on the scaffold?
- you can see how weak morally dimmesdale is, because he keeps his hand over his heart all the time, and is constantly beating himself up over his crime. he whips himself in the closet, and brands himself with a scarlett a to match hesters. hester... when she first walks out on the scaffold she can be seen as defiant, as if she isn't ashamed of the embellished letter a she wears. the cottage she lives in is on the edge of the town, bordering the forest. towards the end of the 7 years, her actions can be seen as repent maybe for her crime: she is a self ordained sister of mercy, helps the poor and homeless, sews... and the a turns from adultery to able
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range