Iso Standard Pipe Fittings
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16 to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6, WPHY-42
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:What are the reducing, reducing, reducing, etc in the pipe joint?
- Do not know where you see these pipe joint nouns, you should say are all variable diameter pipe joints.
- Q:Principle of fast pipe joint
- Quick change joint, one is with one-way valve, and the other is without one-way valve.
- Q:What do you mean by the next connection in the pipe connection? How do you use it?
- It is the through plate connection, when the joint goes through the iron plate and the like, use the next joint
- Q:The difference between the reducer joint and the strengthening pipe joint
- The reinforcing pipe joint essentially is that when the branch pipe is connected to the supervisor, the pipe joint is enlarged by the reinforcing pipe, which is beneficial to welding, and then the other end is connected with the branch pipe and can be welded by socket welding,
- Q:The expansion type pipe joint and the sleeve type pipe joint difference, everybody looks at the picture, this is belongs to that kind of?
- The material of the pipe has a problem, it is a hose. So what kind of form do you have?. If the straitjacket of words, should belong to flaredfitting.
- Q:The difference between expanding, clamping sleeve and welding pipe joint
- Flaredfitting: flaredfitting medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:G1/8 "pipe joint end special sealing WD-B02 is what mean
- The sealing effect is better than the traditional O ring. The elastomeric seals are used as axial static seals for threaded oil and screw ends, and the cross section remains almost constant at high pressure.
- Q:What is the taper angle of flared tubular joints?
- One end of the pipe is expanded to form an inner cone surface consistent with the cone angle of the pipe joint, the angle of the cone is 74 DEG, and the outer cone is the same as the angle of the inner cone of the pipe mouth, and the angle of the conical face is 66 deg.
- Q:Hydraulic hose connector size 20As shown in Figure six, the angle is 71mm to the edge, 80mm to the diagonal, approximately 34mm higher
- Hydraulic joint standardHydraulic pipe fittings - thread standard twoClassification of threadsThe 1. threaded internal and external threads two;2. according to the shape of teeth can be divided into: 1) triangular thread 2) trapezoidal thread 3) rectangular thread 4) sawtooth thread;3. by line, single, head and multi thread;4., according to the direction of rotation, two kinds of left and right threads, the right is not marked, left plus LH, such as M24 * 1.5LH;5. according to different uses are: metric common thread, thread sealed pipe thread, non threaded sealing pipe thread, 60 degrees taper pipe thread, metric taper thread, etc.
- Q:The pipe joint model is 1/2 "-14 teeth / inch"
- . The 1/4, 1/2, and 1/8 marks in the thread refer to the diameter of the thread dimension, in inches. An inch equals 8, and a 1/4 inch is 2, so an analogy. The pitch of the English thread is indicated by the number of teeth per inch, such as 11 teeth per inch, and the pitch is =25.4/11=2.309mm.
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range