Order On-line Tracking
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set||Unit:||set||Loading Port:||Shanghai|
|Supply Ability:||4000 set/month||Payment Terms:||TT OR LC||Package:||Carton Box|
IS series single-stage end-suction (axial intake) centrifugal pump is an energy-saving pump designed by teamwork in the whole nation, it is improved on a basis on model BA, B and other single-stage water centrifugal pump. The advantages: its hydraulic capability is distributed reasonably, wide option for user, conveniently check and repair, the efficiency and throw is up to advanced international level. This pump is suitable for industrial and city water supply, water drainage, and widely used for agricultural irrigation, transportation pure water or other liquids whihc physical and chemical nature is similar to pure water, and the temperature should not be higher than 80 .
1)Speed: 2900RPM and 1450RPM;
a)Municipal water supply and drainage
b)Water circulation of air conditioner
c)Agriculture hydraulic engineering,such as irrigation,drain flooded fields etc.
d)Industrial water supply system,fire fighting system,drainage of heating system.
e)Transport of clean water or liquid of which physical chemical properties similar as water
1. IS series single-stage end-suction centrifugal pump is designed ac cording to the capability and size stipul ated i n the internati onal Standard ISO2858, it is composed of pump body,pump cover, impeller, shaft, ring seal, sleeve and suspended bearing units.
2. The pump body and pump cover in IS series are separated from the back of impeller, that is to say in general, back open structure, whose advantages: convenient overhau l,when checking and repairing, the pump body intake pimp,discharge pipe and motor need not to move, just disassemly the middle connector of extended coupling to quit therotor units for overhaul.
3. The pump shell (that is pump body and pump cover)forms the workroom of pump. Impeller, shaft and rolling bearing are the rotors for the pump. Suspended bearing units support the rotors in the pump. The rolling bearing stands the radial load and axial force.
4. In order to balance the axial force of the pump, most of the pumps are designed with sealing rings at the front and back of impellers and a balance hole on the rear impeller cap plate. The reverse of impeller is not designed with sealing rings or balance holes if pump axial force is not powerful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|