cross link compound:
(1) competitive price
(2) 30 years of experience
(3) stable quality
(4) customized product
Cross Link Compound:
1. Applications and cable specifications:
Used for 125°C less than 3KV locomotive cable, meeting GB/T 12528-2008. Suitable for environment with pollution of mineral oil and fuel oil.
Irradiation low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for locomotive cable, based on special high oil resistant POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, assistant crosslinker and other special additives.
The compound can be processed with conventional extruders, and the normal PVC screw with a minimum 20:1 L/D. It is better if use low compression ratio screw.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Zone||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
5. Irradiated dosage:
The normal irradiated dosage(recommended) of irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound is 13 megarad.
|Elongation at Break||≥%||125||191||125||273||100||230||170|
|Thermal Aging||Condition °C×h||158×168||158×168||178×168||158×168|
|Variation on tensile strength||≤ %||-25||-6||-25||-12||Not break||Not break||-25||-8|
|Elongation at Break||≥%||100||174||100||231||100||162|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-40||-9||-40||-15||-40||-5|
|Thermal Prolongation: 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||200×15|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||100||20||100||75||100||15|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||25||0||25||0||25||0|
|Ozone density and time, Method A||ppm×h||250-300×24×25||250-300×24×25||250-300×3||250-300×24×25|
|Ozone density and time, Method B||ppnm×h||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40|
|Surface after test||Non cracking||pass||Non cracking||pass||No fissure and not break||Non cracking||pass|
|Oil resistance||Oil||20# machine oil||20# machine oil||902# machine oil|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-50||-22||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-16|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-50||-35||Not break||±40||-11|
|Oil resistance||Oil||0# diesel||0# diesel||903# diesel|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-55||-38||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-18|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-55||-47||Not break||±40||-26|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||≤°C||-40||pass||-40||pass||-60 winding||pass||-40||pass|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1012||4.8×1012||1.0×1012||2.0×1013||1.0×1012||2.0×1013|
|150°C high temperature stress||≤ %||50||13|
|friction resistance (round trip)||≥ times||1000||pass|
|Smoke density Flaming||≤||100||67||100||83||100||67||100||65|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH value)||≥||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/mm||10||2.0||10||2||10||2||10||2|
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- ABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymerABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.Suitable plastic products: for general structures or wear resistant transmission parts and corrosion protection equipment. Gears, pumps, impellers, bearings, handles, pipes, motors, housings, electronic parts, clocks and watches, water tanks, freezers, refrigerators, housings, stationery, toys
- Q:What can be added to the PP plastic material to prevent light transmission?
- PP material suppliers to remind you, PP plastic raw materials to add sunscreen, adding black masterbatch or impact PP raw materials on the line
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- The bulk density has something to do with particle size. The larger the particle, the smaller the bulk density of the same composition. This is because the accumulation of material quality, material bulk density = space volume. The bulk density is pseudo density.
- Q:What is the difference between PPA plastic raw material and PP?
- PPA is a high temperature nylon, generally used in the automotive industry and the electrical and electronic industry, it has the characteristics of high temperature resistant nylon, but also much higher than nylon, that is to say in the high temperature working environment inside it will be more excellent performance than ordinary nylon, longer service life. At present, the high temperature nylon base material on the market is basically nylon 46, nylon, 6T, 9T and so on.
- Q:What kind of material is the plastic bag commonly used in supermarkets now?
- 1. HDPE is a shopping bag for supermarkets. It feels cool and hard to use. Do not add color, the bag is very dim.2. low density polyethylene, used for packaged food, feels soft and transparent.
- Q:What kind of material is the raw material of plastic pipes?
- Plastic pipe raw material is plastic particles, according to the pipeline production processing performance requirements, with the different requirements of finished products, there are different manufacturers grades, grades and performance differences.
- Q:How about the price of plastic raw materials now?
- ABS market overall stability, part of the small move.
- Q:What are the main biodegradable plastic bags made of?
- The degradable plastic bags made of polyethylene and starch, but this can only be degradable plastic plastic degradation into smaller chunks of plastic, plastic compositions did not completely disappear, so its degradation is limited.
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- With the prevalence of the hardware industry, more industry technology is dazzling, and the technology that we know may not be even longer, so here we are talking about what is the real PET plastic.Polybutylene terephthalate mainly consists of polyethylene terephthalate two (PET) and polybutylene terephthalate (two) (PBT).PET is highly symmetrical and has certain crystalline orientation ability, so it has high film forming ability and plasticity. PET has good optical properties and weather resistance, and amorphous PET has good optical transparency. In addition, PET has excellent wear resistance, friction and dimensional stability, and electrical insulation. PET bottles are widely used because of their high strength, good transparency, non-toxic, impermeable, light quality and high production efficiency. PBT and PET molecular chain structure similar, most of the same nature, but the main chain from two methylene into four, so the molecules are more supple, processing performance is better.
- Q:What plastic material is resistant to high temperature?
- PPS is a kind of special engineering plastics with excellent comprehensive performance. Dimensional stability of PPS has excellent temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, flame retardant, balanced and excellent physical and mechanical properties and excellent electrical properties and other characteristics, are widely used as structural polymer materials, by filling after modification, widely used in special engineering plastics. At the same time, it can be made into various functional films, coatings and composite materials. It has been successfully applied in the fields of electronics, electrical appliances, aeronautics and Astronautics, automobile transportation and so on. Domestic enterprises have actively developed and formed a certain production capacity, which changed the situation of relying solely on imports in the past. However, there are still some problems in China's PPS technology, such as low variety of products, high functional products, and urgent expansion of production capacity, which will be the focus of the next development of PPS.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range