cross link compound:
(1) competitive price
(2) 30 years of experience
(3) stable quality
(4) customized product
Cross Link Compound:
1. Applications and cable specifications:
Used for 125°C less than 3KV locomotive cable, meeting GB/T 12528-2008. Suitable for environment with pollution of mineral oil and fuel oil.
Irradiation low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for locomotive cable, based on special high oil resistant POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, assistant crosslinker and other special additives.
The compound can be processed with conventional extruders, and the normal PVC screw with a minimum 20:1 L/D. It is better if use low compression ratio screw.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Zone||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
5. Irradiated dosage:
The normal irradiated dosage(recommended) of irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound is 13 megarad.
|Elongation at Break||≥%||125||191||125||273||100||230||170|
|Thermal Aging||Condition °C×h||158×168||158×168||178×168||158×168|
|Variation on tensile strength||≤ %||-25||-6||-25||-12||Not break||Not break||-25||-8|
|Elongation at Break||≥%||100||174||100||231||100||162|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-40||-9||-40||-15||-40||-5|
|Thermal Prolongation: 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||200×15|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||100||20||100||75||100||15|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||25||0||25||0||25||0|
|Ozone density and time, Method A||ppm×h||250-300×24×25||250-300×24×25||250-300×3||250-300×24×25|
|Ozone density and time, Method B||ppnm×h||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40|
|Surface after test||Non cracking||pass||Non cracking||pass||No fissure and not break||Non cracking||pass|
|Oil resistance||Oil||20# machine oil||20# machine oil||902# machine oil|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-50||-22||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-16|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-50||-35||Not break||±40||-11|
|Oil resistance||Oil||0# diesel||0# diesel||903# diesel|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-55||-38||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-18|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-55||-47||Not break||±40||-26|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||≤°C||-40||pass||-40||pass||-60 winding||pass||-40||pass|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1012||4.8×1012||1.0×1012||2.0×1013||1.0×1012||2.0×1013|
|150°C high temperature stress||≤ %||50||13|
|friction resistance (round trip)||≥ times||1000||pass|
|Smoke density Flaming||≤||100||67||100||83||100||67||100||65|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH value)||≥||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/mm||10||2.0||10||2||10||2||10||2|
- Q:Is plastic bucket and plastic bottle the same raw material?
- When the number of the triangle in the bottom of the barrel is "1", the main component of this kind of plastic bucket is polyethylene terephthalate (polyester), which is often called PET. The melting point of this kind of plastic barrel is high, but the heat resistance can only reach 70 degrees centigrade, and it is easy to deform. When the temperature of the plastic barrel is higher than that of the plastic bucket, the possibility of dissolving harmful substances in the plastic barrel is increased, and the material such as wine, oil and the like can be easily twisted and contracted. As China has traditionally been thrifty, people tend to reuse plastic buckets. However, this kind of plastic barrels of repeated use, may release carcinogenic DEHP, if such liquid plastic barrel by people drinking, will may be suffering from cancer, also has toxicity to male testis, its harm should not be overlooked.
- Q:What is the raw material for producing high temperature polyethylene plastic bags?
- In the process, 2% montmorillonite can be added, which can significantly improve the thermal stability and tensile properties. For specific methods, please refer to the relevant literature.
- Q:The difference between resin and plastics
- Plastic refers to the resin (or in the process of using monomer polymerization) as the main ingredient, such as plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, additives such as colorants as auxiliary components, can flow in the process of forming materials, but also can be said to be material with resin as the main raw material and has plasticity and product. Plastic generally refers to finished products, such as plastic cups, plastic bowls and so on.
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- Two material is that the raw material has been used once, but high pressure granulation except high-pressure granulation using imported large majority, if import large industrial film has not been exposed to the weather, so the quality is very good, the processed particles with good transparency, then it should be judged according to the brightness and surface whether the rough particles.
- Q:How do you increase the transparency and hardness of PP plastic suction pipes? What raw materials do you need to add?
- Add transparent nucleating agents to improve transparency, such as milk tea cups
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- ABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymerABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.Suitable plastic products: for general structures or wear resistant transmission parts and corrosion protection equipment. Gears, pumps, impellers, bearings, handles, pipes, motors, housings, electronic parts, clocks and watches, water tanks, freezers, refrigerators, housings, stationery, toys
- Q:What is plastic film material?
- You should first say what type of plastic film you are going to make. You should make a bag or make a plastic wrap. The type is different. You should see what determines what material to use, and the plastic film is also divided into many kinds
- Q:Is the plastic with high melting index good?
- Its test method is: first let the plastic particles in a certain time (10 minutes), under certain temperature and pressure, melt into plastic fluid, and then through a diameter of 2.1mm tube g (grams) outflow. The greater the value, the better the processability of the plastic material, the worse the contrast.
- Q:PVC what is the difference between raw and recycled raw materials?
- Raw raw materials, such as rubber oil from rubber trees, are extracted from recycled products and recycled materials are recycled materials.
- Q:That kind of plastic bottle blows well
- PETA hard, tough, high strength, bright surface with transparent and multi colored sheets. The disadvantage is PET high frequency synthesis is difficult, the price is a bit more expensive than PVC, this material is often high-grade products and environmental requirements of the user to replace the PVC PET material generally used to make packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical plastic bottles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range