Product Overview of Iron Oxide Green :
Green is the iron oxide yellow iron oxide and organic pigments made by coupling a variety of additives composite pigments. Has a bright color, strong coloring and other features.
Usage of Iron Oxide Green :
widely used in colored cement brick, paint, building materials, rubber, plastics, paper and other fields.
Storage of Iron Oxide Green Powdeer :
Store in a dry place, without rendering damp, avoid high temperature and acid-base materials with isolation. According to the above storage conditions, not opened packaging products effective storage period of three years.
Packing details of Iron Oxide :
25 kg / bag, woven plastic or brown paper bags inside. 22Mt / 20 FCL with pallet .
Dosage of Iron Oxide Green :
1 to 2 kg green iron, cement, 50 kg, the amount of water. (For Gaza sub-100 kg.)
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Sort of... Latex used to mean a water-based rubber paint, but now it means anything water-based. It is a poor term because it is used by manufacturers for many varieties of water based paint, and often is cheap vinyl-based stuff 100% Acrylic paint is the best choice in water-based, and sometimes is labelled as latex. Best look for 100% acrylic, or you might get some cheap mixture. They should lose the term latex completely, and accurately describe the type of water-based paint. But manufacturers like the confusion, as they can sell cheap paint.
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- Buy paint paint the best choice for well-known brands
- Q:What pigments or dyes can be painted on the wall?
- Mo Dai Lihua: a translucent hand painted wall with a mercerizing effect of decorative paint, can use its thickness changes, three - dimensional modeling, through the use of multi - color, the production of modernist style hand - painted walls.
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- White - clam powder: white paint commonly used in ancient painting, made of clam shells. According to Jiang Ji "pass the mysterious": clam powder system, is the first layer of black on the shell to the net, research very fine and then use.
- Q:Can the paint expire?
- Expired paint do not casually throw, this will be on the environment and the surrounding residents have a serious impact on life. If the number can be taken less buried law. If the number of large should be linked to professional processing companies to pay processing. Paint bucket are generally professional recycling and reuse of garbage stations.
- Q:Countertops?? Paint??
- look for paints that are suitible for wet locations, like Boats or Docks. they would be pretty durable. Possible Floor paints. I would only worry about food contact surfaces. I am tiling my counters. It is less than $2/sqft. Just takes a little work.
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- Latex paint wont 'stick' to an oil base, and it doesn't much matter whether you take the 'shine' off first. It's the old adage: Oil and Water don't mix! Sand the wood with medium sandpaper, and wipe dust off with slightly damp cloth. Use a good primer - you'll have to compare them at B&Q. I used Bulls Eye 1,2,3 when I lived in the UK, but it wasn't readily available. I had to get it by mail from a paint supplier in Middlesborough. It's expensive, but worth every penny. You can use 1,2,3 on metal, and paint it whatever you want, etc. etc.
- Q:Paint and curing agent diluent what is measured
- Usually, the paint is marked with the proportion of the paint, curing agent and diluent, the proportion of each component is calculated at the time of construction and the components are weighed and then mixed and mixed. Small run out.
- Q:Why was there lead in older paints?
- They used it as a pigment. Lead was also added to paint to speed drying, increase durability, retain a fresh appearance, and resist moisture that causes corrosion
- Q:Paint with petrol is an oily or water-based paint
- Petrochemical paint with dilute the paint is oily paint, oily paint is commonly known as organic solvent-based paint.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality