Product Overview of Iron Oxide Green :
Green is the iron oxide yellow iron oxide and organic pigments made by coupling a variety of additives composite pigments. Has a bright color, strong coloring and other features.
Usage of Iron Oxide Green :
widely used in colored cement brick, paint, building materials, rubber, plastics, paper and other fields.
Storage of Iron Oxide Green Powdeer :
Store in a dry place, without rendering damp, avoid high temperature and acid-base materials with isolation. According to the above storage conditions, not opened packaging products effective storage period of three years.
Packing details of Iron Oxide :
25 kg / bag, woven plastic or brown paper bags inside. 22Mt / 20 FCL with pallet .
Dosage of Iron Oxide Green :
1 to 2 kg green iron, cement, 50 kg, the amount of water. (For Gaza sub-100 kg.)
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- Fluorescent pigments are functional luminous pigments, and the difference between the general pigment is that when the external light (including ultraviolet light) irradiation, can absorb a certain form of energy, and excited photons, in the form of low visible light to absorb the energy released, resulting in different Hue fluorescence phenomenon. Different shades of light to form an exceptionally bright color, and when the light stops illuminating, the luminous phenomenon disappears, so called fluorescent pigments. Fluorescent pigment and polymer resin connector, solvent and additives ratio, the grinding can be made fluorescent ink.
- Q:Epoxy resin powder coating and epoxy paint paint What is the difference
- Epoxy powder coating is the powder after heating and melting through the spray gun, the general is the epoxy paint is brush or roller. The former is hot melt without solvent, no water. The latter is watery.
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- Ink stains, lipstick stains washed with detergent after washing, or with glutinous rice and detergent and mix thoroughly, can also be coated with toothpaste stained part of the rub, and then rinse with water. If it is silk material, to stain the surface down on the clean paper, coated with dry lotion or alcohol, rub the silk stains on the back, until the stain disappears, and then wash, rinse.
- Q:paint pens?
- You really don't have to buy paint pens on-line if you've got an artist supply store anywhere near you. But if you don't then probably the cheapest place to order them is from Dick Blick. However, Blick's does not sell the brand I love and use. Other on-line stores, like Pearl's and Michael's do sell them. The brand is Sharpie Paints (made by the same Sharpie brand that makes Sharpie markers) and the paint pens are oil paint based and they will last as long as long on canvas as any other oil or acrylic based artist paints.
- Q:Latex paint wall and acrylic paint wall difference, seeking master Xiangjie!
- Pure acrylic acid emulsions are all synthesized using acrylic monomers, and acrylic copolymers are synthesized together with acrylic monomers using some styrene monomer or vinyl acetate monomer in place of acrylic monomers, in addition to the use of acrylic monomers. Do on the one hand can reduce costs, on the one hand the film performance can also be some modification. Usually pure acrylic emulsion has better resistance to sun drying, so whether it is indoor or outdoor use latex paint can be used, and acrylic acid copolymer due to the use of styrene monomer or vinyl acetate monomer and other monomers, in the Sun-resistant performance may be less than pure acrylic emulsion, so used in indoor use more.
- Q:The relationship between aromatic amines and azo.
- Aromatic amines are aromatic compounds, and azo is not but they are structurally similar to aromatic amines which are 22 or 24 are are isomers? If so, it has its molecular formula
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- High temperature and humidity environment, so that the wet film around the high content of water vapor quickly in the "cooling bed" on the condensed into micro-water beads;
- Q:paint question again?
- If you painted latex (water based) paint on top of oil, it will eventually peel.
- Q:Paint fume?
- Maybe your headache is from the strain when you were painting. It involves moving in ways you don't do everyday. Hope you feel better. Take a warm bath or shower.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality