Detailed Product Description
iron casting pulley wheel
1.process:Sand casting/precision casting
Advangtage: High precision iron casting parts
Be skilled in iron casting and mould making
10 years iron casting experience
We are experienced especially in ductile iron casting and mainly export to Europe and America.
Iron Casting products normally from 0.5kg to 200kg.
gray iron, ductile iron, malleable iron and etc.
JIS, DIN, ASTM, BS
Sand Casting, Precision Casting and etc.
Zinc Phosphate, Electroless Nickel, Impregnation
Mold manufacturing process:
Samples or Drawings by customers
Tooling Proposal & Discussion
3D Tooling Design
CNC&M/C machining and EDM Machining
Tooling Measurement & Check
Samples Approval by customer
Inspection reports is available as per our customers' requirements.
Raw materials inspections before production
Random inspections under each production stage
Final inspection before delivery
Go/No Go Guage For Threads
3-Coordinate Measuring Machine
Digitizing Measurement Profile Projector
Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument
Spectrographs & Computerized X-ray Machines
Series Digital Gauges, Micrometers , Calipers and so on
- Q:I use the CNC lathe without hand wheel, how to set the knife, seek expert teach...... My head is slow. Better to be more specific
- Without handwheel, use tool setting instrument,
- Q:CNC lathe wheel rocker jet does not go too fast, go slow, shake hand right, what is wrong
- Man, the hand wheel of the CNC car is broken for a few daysWe usually roll at around 2 laps per second. It's a long way off. You can choose to walk quicklyTo put it briefly, these instructions are presentedThe hand wheel book says the fastest 5 turns per second, but in reality we don't have to be that fast at allShake too fast will rest not to go, this is a small problem, big problem is that your knife, shake away, pause for a moment and then shake directly in wear, scratches the workpiece
- Q:The main shaft of the machining center will not hit the knife, neither hand wheel nor hand can be used
- The first to see what is your knife, hats off the first switch to manual mode and then to the machine behind the two-way solenoid valve on the button, the knife can go back; then the first manipulator replaced manually, then rotated to the base motor is mechanical hand back, and then manually unloading knife, it OK
- Q:The four axis handwheel of the machining center can rotate inch and fast forward. What is the problem?
- Are you sure that the fixed loop is over?
- Q:Does the servo drive have an electronic handwheel interface?
- Yes, there are
- Q:MITSUBISHI CNC system M70 without handwheel simulation?
- Yes, generally not opened. Need to modify PLC boot.
- Q:Processing center handwheel, X shaft wiring bad contact, how to do?
- For cable, when a computer city. It's soldered!!
- Q:How to use the reverse switch HaiGan handwheel below
- Throw line does not depend on the switch control is the reverse switch opened out that rings are seldom used or even simply do not always move it easy to damage the circlip wearing inside
- Q:When the machining center uses a hand wheel, the handwheel moves one unit, and the corresponding shaft moves two or three units
- The problem is not the handwheel between screw machine and limit switch with a problem can modify the parameters I can debug debugging but parameters to forget! But you can ask manufacturers and the parameters of each of the manufacturers are not the same can read the instructions
- Q:SIEMENS 840D handwheel broken, who knows how to repair?
- No SIEMENS hand wheel has been used. Please send the first round of the model. Maybe it will help
We sincerely would like to build cooperation with customers relying on our strong teams, advanced equipments, good quality products and competitive prices. For any inquiry, please submit to us immediately. We usually can respond within 24 hours upon receiving your inquiries. No matter you send us only a drawing, a sample or even an idea, our team can design and make samples for your approval.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40.00% Western Europe
20.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range