Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate for Tea Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Tea Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Usually on the surface of a layer of oil, light oil, or iron; gold oil is golden; white is white, yellow magnetic, if printing, of course is yellow; usually tinplate can print color (color or 4C file).
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:What is the use of tinplate printing tin, storage of food safety
- Electrophoresis on a layer of special coating with food packaging, the packaging is extremely tight, in order to packaging material appearance, appearance are printed with various patterns, because it is the coating of food grade materials, so the food packaging is safe in the warranty period.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- Cold rolling: the hot rolled strip passes through the pickling process and enters the cold rolling process. The strip is plastically deformed during the work roll, and the thickness is about 2mm.2mm from about 0. In cold rolling, in order to reduce the friction between the strip and the work roll and take away a large amount of heat produced by the plastic deformation, the cold rolling lubricant and coolant should be sprayed onto the strip. A reversible mill with single stand is adopted. In order to keep the shape of the roller effectively, the temperature control of the cooling liquid is more important. Range of production: 0.14mm-0.5mm.Slitting: the required width of slitting material after cold rolling. Range of production: 265mm-835mmSkim: in the cold rolling process in rolling oil cooling after tin plate surface adhesion of oil and other foreign matter, such as do not wash directly by annealing the oil incomplete combustion of carbonaceous residue will stain in the strip, for the production of tinplate can meet the quality requirements. Therefore, the tin plate must be cleaned by electrolysis before removing the grease. The common method of cleaning tin plate is to degrease and degrease the degreasing liquid.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Maguchi Tetsuya is called tinplate, national standard GB2520:2008, is cold-rolled sheet steel, every square plated with commercial 1.1 g, 2.8g, 5.6g, 8.4g, 11.2gFor use, it can be used in food cans, beverage cans, chemical barrels, milk cans, electronic components, etc., is a widely used packaging materials.
- Q:What about tin cans?
- When the coating is damaged and the surrounding water, oxygen and other primary cell. Zinc is the anode oxidized tin iron is positive, do not participate in the reaction is protected by zinc than iron. Lively, active metal is negative.
- Q:Tin cans and tin cans, which is good?
- I think this question is not asked to tin tin, chrome tin and galvanized tin which is the best? Of course, the best is galvanized iron. The second is the tin tin, followed by chrome tin, iron box is made finally.
- Q:What is tin plate
- The two is the substrate thickness of tin, Kunshan Ming Jing Da metal materials Co. Ltd. is a domestic joint-stock enterprises, the company main products: precision stainless steel strip SUS304, SUS301, SUS430; tin (SPTE) (SPCC); cold rolled, galvanized, hot galvanized (SECC) (SGCC) and other metal materials. The company's wholesale, retail, processing, distribution and integration of business models to better meet customer needs.
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range