Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-644
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS2040E+633
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 500 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:The VCR monitors how the computer is connected
- (3) hard disk video recorder itself is a separate recording, operation and other monitoring functions of the host, do not need to connect with the computer. Because the hard disk video recorder is a separate function of the host, even with the computer connection, the computer host is open, the DVR can be normal video. Now the video recorder basically support network access, the video recorder and computer network cable docking, install the CMS software or through the browser to access the IP address of the video recorder can play the recorded video recording.
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- If it is a network camera is a network cable on it, the network camera to install the pickup, audio, video signals transmitted through the network.
- Q:Remote monitoring principle
- When the alarm occurs, the alarm decoder will be linked to the alarm output device, and through the alarm decoder to enter the alarm signal RV-2000 video terminal, and transmitted to the monitoring center, the monitoring center of the video server to receive the alarm signal immediately after the sound signal, Record alarm events, such as hard disk video alarm operation.
- Q:Can I monitor the camera directly on TV?
- Can be directly connected to the TV, but can not video, the camera that you see the range, to the market and they say that this can be the case, they will give you with a good
- Q:Monitor the camera must be a separate threading it?
- 1, to facilitate future maintenance 2, to avoid sun and rain 3, to avoid strong interference and other
- Q:Monitor the camera live
- It's static Your camera does not have to be grounded for a long time The static will accumulate You will touch it until he will suddenly discharge So you feel he has electricity You can give the monitor system a regular power outage or discharge on it
- Q:There are cameras at the fork in the expressway
- The third is to monitor the camera, this camera has a spherical, cylindrical, square box and so on. Some of these cameras with LED lighting device, at night to keep the light to ensure that the camera vision clear. Set the purpose of these cameras is mainly to capture the various types of information applied to the security prevention and control, according to the image records that the facts of the case, locked so that arrested all kinds of criminal suspects
- Q:Hikvision monitor as a recording function?
- I am sure to tell you some, whether it is a collection card, or hard disk recorders are a channel video, audio port.
- Q:Monitor what is good for video recorders
- Dahua's software is easy to use, but DVR's BNC plug is easy to loose, resulting in poor contact, sometimes the channel screen will not show or interfere with the screen.
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- First, check the power supply under the surveillance camera is a problem, if it is infrared surveillance cameras, can see the red light at night, then that power supply normal; if not, you can use a multimeter on the power supply and power lines to measure.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range