Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-637
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS4140+673
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:An electronic surveillance camera every month to consume how much electricity
- Electronic monitoring camera power consumption is very low, with infrared general 6W, that is 24 hours work, the monthly power consumption 6 * 24 * 30 * 0.001 = 4.32 degrees. Without a little lower than the infrared, with a red ball machine power consumption of about 30 degrees per month.
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- If it is a network camera is a network cable on it, the network camera to install the pickup, audio, video signals transmitted through the network.
- Q:Panasonic surveillance camera wv-cp704 / ch corresponding to which foreign models
- First determine the problem, of course, is the discharge method: 1. LAN problems arise, then ping the camera's ip address, whether normal,
- Q:Camera gun 4MM, 6MM refers to what?
- Camera gun parameters in the 4MM, 6MM, etc. refers to the camera is configured lens focal length.
- Q:What is the difference between a camera's double point and a single lamp point?
- The camera's double dot-in-the-spot light and single-digit array lamp is just a different number of infrared light popular name, there is an array of infrared light camera called single lamp array, two is called double lamp array.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see the bigger the bigger the better?
- The more the focal length, the more able to shoot distant objects, but the smaller the perspective, so depends on your specific needs, if you need a large range, you have to choose a small focal length, if you need to shoot distant, then select Focal length.
- Q:Monitoring the camera has a 700 line with 1080 lines of 900 lines is what does that mean? consult
- How many lines follow the concept of the simulation era, and how many lines can be resolved from left to right (similar to resolution, but not equal to resolution). 1080 refers to the video from top to bottom there are 1080 lines, also refers to the full HD resolution, and 1920 (each line) * 1080 (line), which is the format of digital video
- Q:Commercial surveillance camera and usually use the camera is connected together? How can we find matching software?
- 2. with a laser pen on the camera to shoot what he can not shoot down the camera are automatically exposed but there is a light it automatically reduce the exposure.
- Q:What does the privacy of the surveillance camera cover?
- 1, bolt: cheap, but does not have the zoom and rotation function, can only complete a fixed angle of the surveillance, hidden poor;
- Q:Monitor camera resolution 752 * 582 is high HD it
- HD usually refers to 1280 * 720 (referred to as 720P) or 1920 * 1080 (referred to as 1080P). 752 * 582 is not high definition.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range