Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-637
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS4140+673
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- Video cable, audio cable is a AV, BNC and other interfaces used by the line, the power cord is the ordinary power cord
- Q:What is the meaning of the high definition and standard definition of the surveillance camera?
- HD requires a physical resolution of 1920 × 1080, that is to say the horizontal resolution to reach 1920 pixels, the vertical resolution to reach 1080 scan lines.
- Q:Monitor the camera mentioned in the three stream, what is the meaning of ah, which three?
- The three stream uses a high bit rate bit stream for local high definition storage, such as h.264 D1 encoding, all the way low bit rate stream for network transmission, such as D1 / CIF encoding, another way ultra low bit stream for 3G Network transmission, mobile phone viewing, such as QCIF, while taking into account the local storage and remote network transmission.
- Q:Elevator in the monitor camera lens focal length with the number
- Elevator lens generally use wide-angle lens, commonly used wide-angle lens is 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm. Generally installed in the upper right corner of the elevator or the upper left corner of the location
- Q:What is the number of millimeters that monitor the camera?
- Surveillance cameras generally see the 3.6 6 8 12 16MM These lenses are generally divided into wide-angle, ordinary, long focal length (these are fixed focus)
- Q:A camera for an hour how much space
- CIF according to each camera 0.2G per hour calculation, the day is about 5G. 2 head every day is 10G, 500G hard disk format after 460G, probably can record 46 days.
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length how to choose?
- First, choose to monitor the camera lens also pay attention to the focal length of the lens, the focal length is actually the perspective of the problem, the focal length of different perspectives are also different.
- Q:How to choose to monitor the camera and video capture card?
- Fifth: on-site monitoring and network monitoring When you determine the monitoring system installation, to consider whether the need for network functions, that is to say if you need to monitor the site at any time to monitor and control, you need to select a network-enabled monitoring host The To avoid the installation is complete but no network transmission function.
- Q:Ask the professional to answer, monitor the camera with water ripples
- There is a woody jam on the monitor. The presence of this kind of interference does not overwhelm the normal image at a slight time, and the image can not be viewed in a serious way (even breaking the sync). This kind of fault phenomenon is more complicated and complicated.
- Q:Is there a surveillance camera that can be plugged in
- Oh, the first kind of camera is generally by the lens, image sensor, analog / digital converter, image control And other parts of the composition, if the audio function, then, coupled with the sound collection, processing and transmission components.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range