Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-636
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS4140+811
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 650 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:How to install a camera at home, I can visit a website outside the home to monitor the situation?
- First, through the browser login: enter the ip address and enter the user name password, you can monitor the camera's real-time picture
- Q:Home pinhole wireless surveillance camera where to sell? How much is the miniature camera?
- Wireless monitoring is estimated to be 2-5 or so, not too expensive, clearly not to sell
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 4.BNC interface: that is, coaxial cable connector. Can cut off the video input signal, so that the interference between the interference reduction, and the signal bandwidth, can achieve the best signal response.
- Q:What kind of monitoring camera is used in the store? 360 ° with the introduction of ordinary
- If you require a higher, such as your shop to buy something slightly worth it, it is recommended to use the network HD, or cable through the HD, the resolution of this device is 4 times the normal, of course, the price is more than 1 times higher.
- Q:Monitor the video recorder has been unable to work what is the reason
- VCR hardware is damaged. This situation is recommended to contact the dealer for the repair.
- Q:What is the difference between a camera and a monitor?
- Camera digital camera The wide range of cameras, the basic principles of its work are the same: the optical image signal into electrical signals, in order to facilitate storage or transmission. When we shoot an object, the light reflected on the object is collected by the camera lens, focusing it on the light receiving surface of the camera (such as the target surface of the camera tube), and then through the imaging device to light into electricity, that is, "Video signal". Photoelectric signal is very weak, need to be pre-amplifier circuit to enlarge, and then through a variety of circuits for processing and adjustment, the final standard signal can be sent to the recorder and other recording media recorded, or spread through the transmission system or sent to the monitor display.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Focal length (f): focal length is the distance between the lens and the photosensitive element, by changing the focal length of the lens, you can change the lens magnification, change the size of the captured image. When the distance between the object and the lens is very far, we can use the following formula: lens magnification ≈ focus / material distance. Increase the lens focal length, enlarge the magnification, can be closer to the vision, the scope of the screen is small, the details of the vision to see more clearly; if the lens to reduce the focal length, magnification reduced, the scope of the screen expanded, See the bigger scene.
- Q:Is the camera pixel taller the better?
- But because of the current network bandwidth limitations, really very high physical pixels in the video screen may be cards, depending on your network. Now most of the camera on the market is 30W physical pixels, said hundreds of millions are blowing, a few can reach 130W physical pixels, but expensive, Logitech is currently the highest pixel is only 200W, so 800W, 500W those are Is interpolated, there is no practical significance.
- Q:Monitor video recorder, how do two video recorders show a display? Video recorder can not be connected with the exchange of two video recorders
- (If there is a public network IP, the network camera is connected to the switch, a monitor. The camera is connected to the video splitter's inbound interface: a webcam, and then four of the four outgoing interfaces are connected to two monitors and one video recorder.) If With a webcam (no public IP), industrial usage, when the video quality is poor. ) 3, usage, the video distributor should also BNC interface: 1, video recorder, you can store; 2 with a video recorder on the line, the network hard disk video recorder connected to the display, network DVR then a 2 VGA (HDMI) distributor
- Q:Can I monitor the camera?
- Can be some of the price of a little high point of the camera can be basically called the one machine. Install the cable when you need to pull a set of control lines, so you can control the control of the lens where the focal length. Want to adopt
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range