Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-635
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS2040E+639
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 600 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:Monitor the camera what models
- The hemisphere of the shooting of the infrared high-speed ball speed dome monitoring equipment surveillance camera Beijing United States and the United States and China Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Q:Monitor the camera to take pictures at regular intervals
- So the request is a special request, need to monitor the manufacturers in consultation, requiring the host to achieve this function, they are not difficult.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- Security issues: ordinary USB camera to PC-based Windows operating system, must be inserted on the computer to use. In the security, quality and other aspects of performance significantly, etc., less than monitoring the camera.
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:What is the black box that monitors the camera connection?
- DVR is usually used analog (DVR) and network (NVR) two, look at the interface behind the fuselage can distinguish. DVR according to a few video input will have several BNC input interface, NVR is not.
- Q:What is the effective range of infrared surveillance cameras?
- Infrared probe about 3 meters to 12 meters between ~ ~ some special except to see the main object of the strong degree of reflex is not strong.
- Q:Hello, because no electric video recorder did not manually set, but I would like to look back a few days before the monitor can be transferred out
- 1, if the surveillance camera is only access to the monitor, no access to the hard disk video recorder, video images are not stored, you can only see the real-time picture, can not playback.
- Q:Ccd monitor how the camera and computer connection
- 2. Video camera needs a matching power supply, usually 12v.
- Q:Hai Kangwei depending on the surveillance camera how to achieve continuous automatic capture, such as a second catch a?
- Hai Kang hard disk video recorders to add network cameras: 1, first installed the network camera, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need in the distance Install a camera
- Q:Monitor the video recorder has been unable to work what is the reason
- VCR hardware is damaged. This situation is recommended to contact the dealer for the repair.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range