Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-6051 This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS139+IR CUT
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 800 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:What does it mean to monitor the camera channel?
- Such as: ordinary hard disk video recorders support 16 video signals, so that the back of the hard disk video recorder has 16 video input interface, the channel refers to the physical location of these video interfaces, generally from left to right sort.
- Q:How quickly remember to monitor the camera model, to do business, such as the DS_2CD3T20D-I5 which is what is the Thank you
- 1.3 "structure type code is represented by a capitalized English letter, where:" C "means analog camera," H "means dome," Z "means one machine," M "means one machine movement," D " The
- Q:Monitor the camera to take pictures at regular intervals
- Is a powerful remote digital monitoring system, with network monitoring, digital video and network broadcast function. You only need the camera + Webcam Watchdog to add remote monitoring to your computer to help you monitor your store, home, factory, school and public places, so you can keep up-to-date on-site. The main functions are: 1. Easy installation settings; 2. All-weather digital video; 3. Automatically detect intruders; 4. Remote viewing video files; 5. Password protection; 6. Network simultaneous display playback; Monitor date and time.
- Q:Police surveillance camera and civilian What is the difference?
- Police monitoring camera and civilian is not much difference, according to the project budget to choose the right price of the product on it, there is a military equipment, need to go through the relevant military certification, as long as the relevant military certification, and ordinary equipment is very Big difference, at least the price can be put up.
- Q:Monitoring camera POE power supply is good, or centralized power supply good?
- If you have to use (see profits, you understand), it is recommended to choose some big brands of products, such as Huawei, 3com, etc., the cost is high, 20 meters if the use of oxygen-free copper feet .5 super five twisted pair , The loss on the wire can be ignored, but the use of POE power supply to consider the lightning ah, a break is a big string ah! :) POE to be used to do lightning protection measures Oh. And POE power supply in the event of failure when the investigation than the use of some trouble with the transformer.
- Q:Dahua monitor a single image upside down, the rest of the camera are good, how the matter, had been good!
- I also encountered a similar situation, contact Dahua customer service, there is no solution, this is pit! Later changed the AnRui pass the camera, feeling okay
- Q:Buy monitor camera attention to what
- 1, how to identify civilian high-definition camera? In general, civilian-grade optional cameras are all to 420 lines, 480 lines, 520 lines, etc. to represent the clarity of the camera, that is, on the monitor level Number of lines scanned. So the so-called business mouth of the pixels will be insignificant, because often will be exaggerated, in fact, difficult to achieve, so the civilian choice of monitoring the head should not be a measure of pixels. According to the interpretation of professionals, the usual surveillance cameras only two grades: low 330 lines or so, high solution 480 lines or so, many domestic products marked 420 lines is the 330 line products
- Q:Use home computer camera how to install home monitoring?
- The first transmission distance monitoring camera installation, generally need to use a few meters to tens of meters ranging from the transmission distance, but in accordance with the provisions of the USB standard, USB device, the longest transmission distance is 5 meters, so USB are Can not use long distance, which is what we use the USB camera to do monitoring the first problem encountered, the camera transmission distance. In fact, USB transmission distance can be resolved, USB can be extended through USB? HUB transmission distance, each additional HUB, you can extend the 5 meters, a total increase of 5 HUB, which is extended 5 times, each 5 meters, so The longest extension of 25 meters. Why is the USB demanding on the distance so strict? This is because the USB signal frequency is very high, the line in the process of transmitting the signal attenuation of the signal is very large, when the signal attenuation can not maintain the normal transmission of the signal, WINDOWS will prompt "to find unrecognized USB device" So the general distance can not be more than 5 meters!
- Q:Commercial surveillance camera and usually use the camera is connected together? How can we find matching software?
- Under normal circumstances, the ideal monitoring camera delay in 200ms or so, slightly worse IPC delay in more than 400ms. If the delay of the network camera to reach more than 400ms, you need to consider the serious delay phenomenon for the front-end equipment alarm.
- Q:Ccd monitor how the camera and computer connection
- Need to buy a video capture card, monitoring software (which can be downloaded online). Image signal: to do a screen line (SYV-75-5) connected to monitor the camera and the computer, power: 220 of the city of electricity connected to the 12V transformer power supply for the surveillance camera.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range