IR Waterproof CCTV Security Camera Outdoor Series FLY-5914 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.
It works with 36pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 20 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment.
It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card.
It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
500 TV lines
36units IR LEDs
IR Effective Range
UP to 20meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
500TVL IR Waterproof CCTV Security Camera Outdoor Series FLY-5914 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-5914
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What does it mean to monitor the camera channel?
- Such as: ordinary hard disk video recorders support 16 video signals, so that the back of the hard disk video recorder has 16 video input interface, the channel refers to the physical location of these video interfaces, generally from left to right sort.
- Q:Can I monitor the camera directly on TV?
- Bought the camera, connected to the power, the line connected to the computer, with the AV head, the TV can be transferred to the video state can be, as to how much money, hundreds of dollars it, depending on what kind of you The camera
- Q:Monitor how the camera is connected
- 1. Monitoring camera is a professional video surveillance equipment, but the professional monitoring equipment is also necessary to connect the professional cable? Of course, only with a professional transmission cable to achieve the best results, but in the requirements of the quality is not necessarily a hundred points with the network cable can also monitor the transmission of video, then how to use the network cable connection monitoring camera? This article will be for how to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera and the network cable to connect some of the advantages of the camera to do a simple introduction for your reference. How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera wiring convenience, cable utilization is high. An ordinary super five cable, there are four pairs of twisted pair, you can simultaneously transmit 4 video signals, or 3 video, 1 control signal; and cable lay better than coaxial cable laying.
- Q:P2p wireless monitoring camera how to achieve remote monitoring
- The camera can set ip, and then do port mapping on the network switch. As long as the remote computer to enter your camera where the network ip address and port number can be remotely entered.
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length how to choose?
- Third, because the lens focal length and horizontal perspective is inversely proportional, so both want to see far, want to see wide and clear, it can not be achieved at the same time. Each focal length of the lens can only be in a certain range to achieve the best monitoring effect, so if the monitoring of the distance and a larger range, it is best to increase the number of cameras, or the use of electric zoom lens with PTZ installation , Of course, this for the civilian use, some expensive, and practical will not increase greatly.
- Q:Monitoring camera 6mm 8mm 12mm 16mm length and width can be according to how much.
- At the same time, the same focal length, length and width shooting range also with the camera CCD has a relationship. Charge - coupled Device, Charge - coupled Device. It is a semiconductor device that converts optical images into electrical signals. At present, most of the CCD chip used in the surveillance camera is 1/3 "and 1/4", that is, the target size is 1/3 inch and 1/4 inch. CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity.
- Q:Home monitoring system which brand is better
- Home surveillance camera is best wireless, do not need to be everywhere wiring. Wireless surveillance cameras can be placed anywhere, no wiring trouble. The only requirement is that you need to have a wireless router and place the surveillance camera at the location of the wireless router.
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- The bigger the number of the lens looks farther. But the smaller the angle of view
- Q:How many mm meters I use to monitor the camera
- Finally, it is recommended that you choose the camera, it is best to choose a manual zoom lens, so that after installation can be based on the scene environment for a certain range of adjustments, it is convenient.
- Q:Monitor the use of the camera
- This is to see what you want to do with it, I was bought to watch the baby with a baby. Emperor as faith constant, shaking his head machine! Very useful!
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range