Order On-line Tracking
1. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
2. Standard: EN10025, GB Standard, ASTM
3. Grade: Q235B, Q345B, SS400, ASTM A36, S235JR, S275JR
4. Length: 5.8M, 6M, 9M, 12M as following table
5. Sizes: 80mm-270mm
Appications of IPE Beam
1. Supporting members, most commonly in the house raising industry to strengthen timber bears under houses. Transmission line towers, etc
2. Prefabricated structure
3. Medium scale bridges
4. It is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
Package & Delivery of IPE Beam
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
3. Marks: Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
4. Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
5. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
6. Delivery of IPE Beam: 30 days after getting L/C Original at sight or T/T in advance
Production flow of IPE Beam
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|