||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
|Model||Input Voltage (V)||Driving Current(mA)||Power(W)||Luminous Efficacy(lm/W)||Flux(lm)||Power Factor||Beam Angle||Led Brand||CCT(K)||CRI|
|SL111-140||AC100~277 ||700||40||110±5||4400±200||0.95||Type I、II、III、IV、V||lumileds||3000、4000、5000、5700||＞70|
|Model||Working Environment||Storage Temperature||Lumen Maintenance(h)||Housing Material||Pole Diameter(mm)||Product size(mm)||Packing Size(mm)||N.W(kg)||G.W(kg)|
|1)Modular pluggable technology, easy-tool onsite maintenance;|
|2)Honeycomb briquette burning effect and the whole structure cooling technology;|
|3)Separated driver box and module chamber;|
|4)Double-coupling IP68 protection for module, highest waterproof level;|
|5)Photocell equipped for better energy-saving performance;|
|6)Ergonomic lighting distribution to achieve uniform illuminating effect;|
|7)Free modular serialization and various power solutions.|
A：IESNA Type I short B:IESNA Type I short
C:IESNA Type II medium D:IESNA Type III medium
E:IESNA Type III medium F:IESNA Type IV medium
H:IESNA Type IV medium
- Q:Street lights and signal circuit connections
- 1, the characteristics of the LED street lamp - unidirectional, without light diffused lightingEnsure efficiency; page 2, LED street lamp has unique two optical design, will be LED street lightingFurther improve the area required to save energy lighting efficiency; illumination; page 3, LED light source efficiency has now reached 100lm / W, but there is still much room for development, for 250LM / W reasonsThe luminous efficiency of high pressure sodium lamp is only increased with the increase of power; therefore, the enterprise list, the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamp; (overall light efficiency is theoretically practicallyOver 250W high pressure sodium lamp is more efficient than LED.
- Q:What happens if the LED street is ungrounded? Is it a big problem?
- The LED itself is very sensitive to lightning surge currents, which can cause damage to the human body by electrostatic touch and burn chips or leads. Therefore, the street lighting circuit must be grounded.
- Q:Solar street lamp, 60 watt LED lamp holder, with large battery
- Total lighting time per night (temporarily indicated by H);60W the lamp cap is divided by the battery's rated voltage to draw the current (temporarily indicated by A)The number of days required for continuous wet days (temporarily indicated by T);Battery to prevent overcharge and over discharge, generally charged to 90%, discharge more than 20%, take 70% calculation, formula for:Battery capacity = 70% (A*H*T).
- Q:LED street lights installed on both sides of the road, horizontal installation and angle installation (0~30 degrees), natural convection heat dissipation, that good heat dissipation.
- The angle of heat dissipation is good, because the general hot air will spread upward, and the slope is more convenient for the diffusion of hot gas.
- Q:How long does the general power LED power supply cycle last? Such as street lights, power supplies, 150W, 180W?
- See what voltage input, what are the requirements?.If it is me, usually 40 days to get the prototype. 220V input, 56V, 3a out. Without special requests.
- Q:What do you pay attention to when choosing LED street lamps?
- First, we should pay attention to the relevant photoelectric properties (such as light type, luminous flux, luminous efficiency, color temperature, power, rated voltage and current parameters);
- Q:Does the LED street lamp 80W or 100W need to be compensated by a single light capacitor?
- Capacitor compensation is reactive power compensation or power factor compensation. The power system of electric equipment in use will produce reactive power, and is usually inductive, it will make use of the capacity of power efficiency, and by increasing the capacitance of the way properly in the system can be improved.
- Q:How is the minimum illuminance of LED street lights Emin obtained? How to calculate?
- Minimum illumination Emin, if you go to calculate or use lighting software (DIALux) simulation, you can get the minimum illumination Emin, how to simulate this? This is not clear
- Q:What are the standards for LED street lights?
- 1, in order to implement the "industrial enterprise overall quality control measures" issued by the State Economic Commission, and comprehensively improve the design, construction and operation level of street lamps, this standard is formulated.2, the requirements of this standard, street lighting design, maintenance, installation, operation and other work should comply with the implementation.3, this standard from the date of the trial, in the implementation should continue to sum up experience, and in accordance with the needs of the development of safety production, modify and supplement, make it gradually perfect.
- Q:Where are the batteries located in the installation of solar street lamps? Buried?
- The specific situation depends on the local decision. You are advised to use buried ground.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range