Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:How to buy tiles? What kind of good?
- Are specifically described as follows: 1. Look at the tiles in addition to see whether there are black spots, bubbles, pinholes, cracks, with or without scratches, stains, missing edges, missing corners and other surface defects, but also pay attention to whether there is leakage Throwing, leakage and other defects. 2. weigh is the weight of the weight, try the tricks of the handle, for the same specifications of products, good quality, high density of brick feel more Shen, on the contrary, the quality of the product feel lighter.
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Decoration is sure to follow the procedures, the installation of the tiles to the base to do real, the mortar filled, so uniform.
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- National standard: porcelain brick water absorption E ≤ 0.5%, ceramic brick water absorption E> 10%
The water absorption of the tiles refers to the percentage of the weight of the inhaled water after the mouth of the product is filled with water. It can directly describe the density of the product and affect the moisture resistance of the product.
So you may wish to live on the spot when the test tile water absorption, can be a cup of 150 ml of water poured on the back of the tile, after 3 seconds, if the water will all penetrate the brick, then the tiles of water absorption faster Rate E> 10%, then it also shows the quality of the tile is poor. Therefore, the home improvement to choose the water absorption of the tiles, because the lower the water absorption of tiles, tile on behalf of the inherent stability of the higher.
- Q:Classification of ceramic tiles
- 4, antique brick: not China's ceramic industry's products, is introduced from abroad. Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features. Antique brick imitation of the past style to do the old, with a unique charm with classical people to attract people's eyes, to reflect the vicissitudes of life, the history of heavy, antique brick through the style, color, pattern, to create a nostalgic atmosphere. 5, ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile. 6, quintana brick: This is a glazed porcelain tiles, a very good anti-skid and wear resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- First of all need to know how many kilograms of tiles you said? If it is 20 kg, then the wall flatness is better, the error in the case of plus or minus 5 mm, probably can do 4 square or so, if the flatness is not good, about 2 square or so. If it is 25 kg installed, then flatness can be about 5 square or so, flatness is not good about 3 square or so, the specific need to understand the base flatness can accurately estimate the consumption.
- Q:Tile loss rate
- The loss depends on your room size and size of the tile size ratio ~ a home a sample how much you can calculate it ~ for example, your parents are 1 meter wide and 0.5 meters your tile is 300 # 400 by piece The brick can only cut 2 knife count your loss is greater than 50% of the ~ If you are talking about man-made loss that I can resolutely tell you is 0 occasionally broken one or two is normal and reasonable.
- Q:Wood floor and ordinary tile floor how much difference between the cost.
- Ordinary price wrong is not too much ordinary wood flooring for a long time easy to deformation and decay but the tiles will not be and can also effect
- Q:What is all porcelain called semi-tiles
- First explain what is all porcelain what is semi-porcelain
All porcelain: firing temperature greater than 1200 degrees embryo body water absorption is low, after the extension of the rate of low embryo clay and semi-porcelain different porcelain process for large pieces of tiles such as 800 * 800MM, 1 m * 1 m tiles The reason is related to the mold, simply said that the whole porcelain manufacturing large tile cost is relatively low if the manufacture of small pieces of tiles, then the cost will be high
Semi-porcelain: firing temperature less than 1200 degrees embryo body water absorption than the whole porcelain slightly higher after the heat after the elongation slightly higher embryos and all porcelain due to the cost of the problem if the small pieces of wood tiles or other small pieces of ceramic tile The cost will be very high so that the ceramic manufacturers in the country did not do a few small ceramic tile all the time to do even the export because few people in the country to buy small pieces of all-ceramic tiles
- Q:Tiles are divided into several categories, respectively, which are?
- According to the process points, can be divided into quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles, antique tiles, glazed tiles, in which tiles and polished tiles are all bricks. Polished tiles are divided into seepage tiles, powder, polycrystalline powder; polished tiles and Asian throw;
According to the use of points, can be divided into inside and outside the wall tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, square brick, supermarket bricks, pool tiles, etc.
There are many kinds of tiles, the key is to see from which angle to points.
- Q:Why does the tile soak?
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range