Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0095:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- the person that installed it probably didn't put enough grout or the right one and maybe they didn't use the right tile for the room, their is such things as tiles for the bathroom or kitchen do to the usage and damage it will be receiving.
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- The composition of ceramic tiles is as different as there are countries in the world. For this reason, there is no one single answer on how to drill a hole in ceramic tile. There is, however, one drill bit that indeed will go through each and every tile, but you may have great difficulty locating it. Many ceramic tiles have a fairly soft inner core and a thin hard glaze on the outer surface that you look at. These are the very easy to drill through. The easiest tiles to drill into are very soft tiles that are often found in homes built in the southwestern part of the USA. Frequently these have no glaze or a very thin satin finish. Tile hardness is a function of the type of clay and its silica content used to make the tile. The final hardness of the tile is also directly related to the amount of time the tile is in the firing kiln and the temperature inside the kiln. High temperature and long baking times can produce rock-hard tile. Glass and porcelain tiles are very popular right now. These products are the hardest tiles to drill into. You can use a sharp carbide drill, but you need to oil or water the bit to keep it cool as it rotates on the tile. A diamond-encrusted bit will drill into porcelain or glass faster than carbide, but these bits are expensive. If you are drilling into softer tile, a regular carbide bit works fine. Do not use a hammer drill as the rapid vibrations can crack the tile. The trick is to use a slow drilling speed and carefully grind through the surface of the thin glaze. Once the bit gets into the softer core, the drill will rapidly cut through the softer fired clay. Do not apply too much pressure when you first drill as the drill and bit can slip away from the marked point and scratch the tile. The worst mistakes you can make are cracking or scratching a tile. If that happens, it will be a considerable amount of work to replace the damaged tile(s). Be careful and proceed slowly as you drill.
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- I am a tile-repairman specialist. Install the glass mosaic tiles on top of the white tile and finish it off with white caps all around or a white plastic tile molding. The molding comes 8 feet long and 1 wide and you can cut it like you would cut any other molding. The glass mosaic tiles would look nice at 4 feet if you continue the run into the bathroom shower/tub area. See source below for pictures of glass mosaic tiles installed.
- Q:Ceramic Tile Subfloor Thickness?
- I would use a minimum of 1/2 inch cement board. How large are your joists are you sure you will not have any weight issues (you should be OK). Next try to jump up and down once in the middle of your floor, this will give you an idea of the flex you have in your floor. Too much and your tile will end up cracking. If you have too much flex, consider installing a floating floor instead, they make some that look just like ceramic tile but are synthetic. They are lightweight and will last almost as long as the tile would have. As far as your dishwasher is concerned, see how much adjustment is on your legs (the legs screw up and down- they are used to level the dishwasher). It is not always necessary to tile under the dishwasher, but you want to make sure you can still get it out in the future, they don't last as long as your tile will. You can just tile under the front panel, it is adjustable.
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- Many factors to start with.Are you on slab or wood sub floor? Slab you can generally go straight over. Wood sub flooring usually need another another substrate to beef it up Make it stronger. Tile codes call for a minimum total 1 1/4 total substrate to support tile. Most often ( but there are a few other ways) an 1/2 cement board needs to be installed. There are proper procedures to do this and not following these simple ways of installation can lead to tile failure. Depending on the tile size , there is a proper size trowel that spreads the thin set ( cement based tile adhesive). By planning ahead and laying out the room to get the best cuts all around, the tile is layed out and glued down. This is just the tip of the ice berg in the proper procedures but it gives you a start. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- More than 4 can lead to the sizing after sizing. In the construction of trimming when careful not to squeeze too much, or easily lead to foam foam rod deformation, then the foam rod will gradually recover, resulting in the overall sealant muster; construction within the scope of the construction to extend the correction time, Operation, the use of scraper from the bottom of the seam up to trim, to avoid curing the strip surface is uneven and a small amount of sagging; due to the different types of profiles on the market, it is recommended that customers in the use of each batch of plastic products before their own simple Of the adhesive test, in recognition of product quality can be widely used, which is to ensure the quality of the project at the same time also protect their own interests. Tile glue a lot of advantages, relative to the traditional materials such as cement in terms of advanced technology, saving material consumption, to ensure the quality of the project and conducive to environmental protection, is a good choice in the housing decoration. But this does not mean that tiles are the best choice for all people, on the one hand the current market tile unit cost is higher than the cement, on the other hand also take into account the construction process, its construction technology requirements than Cement should be high, if the use of ceramic tiles improper, the effect will be greatly discounted. So we choose to use cement or magnetic glue must be based on their actual situation to choose the best products for the better. Learn more about tile information click on id
- Q:Cutting ceramic tile?
- Tile Cutting Bit
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- They are both great methods. Depending on the tile you select, it will be more cost affecting to use tile. Say you pick a nice glass tile, it should be cheaper than your granite. Plus it will still keep family and friends talking about the amazing kitchen! Hope that helps you out!
- Q:Self stick vinyl tile on sheetrock wall?
- Use green board. It is a sheet rock panel made for bathrooms because it can endure the many extreme changes in temperature and humidity. And I agree that stick-ons may not last very long. Use tiles and get some good guidance on how to do it and what to use. It's not that complicated.
- Q:tile back splash?
- No okorder.com/
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range