Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Bathtub wall tile?
- Yes you can just be patient and remove the loose tiles which should not be hard to do. The reason that they have turned loose is because of moisture behind the tiles. Be sure you have a good stable surface for the tiles that you put back to adhere to. You may have to lay a film of masonry of something to give you a solid surface to hold the replaced tiles. As for as glue, I would use a adhesive that is called F26 and it is multipurpose to reattach the tile. I will guarantee that those tile will never come off again.
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- Modern stick on tiles work well with occasional dampness. I've got them in my mud room and I installed them in a friend's mud room as well. They've held up perfectly for years. The issue you're more likely to have problems with is with the subfloor. If water can get between the tiles it will be absorbed by most subfloors. Once it's in there it has a hard time evaporating out since the tiles cover the surface. An easy way to avoid this problem is to coat the subfloor with a couple layers of polyurethane before applying the tiles. Just sweep and vacuum the floor to get it nice and clean, then brush on a coat. You don't need to make it perfect or anything, you're just creating a water barrier. Once that one dries apply one more coat, let it dry, wipe the entire surface down with 220 grit sand paper to knock down any lumps or bumps that might have occurred from raised grain or particles being trapped in the poly. 100 square feet should only take you about an hour and a half of labor total and then you shouldn't ever have to worry about water damaging the subfloor.
- Q:Tile installation?
- Depends on how much higher or lower, and how level the floor was to begin with. Are they following the contour of an uneven floor? Or are they just randomly out of whack? If it's a flat floor and the tiles are not flat, I wouldn't accept it.
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- Either way, the hardest part as I understand it is prepping the floor for the tile. You should install a hardibacker (kinda like drywall for your floor) if you are not putting the tile directly onto concrete. Tile that is meshed together would be easier to install as you don't have to worry about buying the little rubber pieces so that you have straight lines. However 12x12 tile looks best in a bathroom. If you go to Home Depot or most other large hardware stores there is a new product on the market for tiling where the tiles have groves so that they slide together and space themselves evenly. The biggest problem with any tile is cutting it without the tile saw. To do it without the tile saw you need to buy a special tool to create a cut in the tile then you fold it or break it at the cut line. This tends to cause broken tiles. So maybe the mesh deal is the better option. Hope this helps.
- Q:Cleaning Tile?
- i am guessing that you mean ceramic tile first i would recommed using a sealer on it, after you seal it all you need to do is damp mop it. check manufactures instructions on application
- Q:alternatives to wonderboard for tile?
- Luan is a good alternative if its going to be on the floor. it might be a good idea to put a primer down as well.
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- First need to see how flat the base surface?
If the base surface roughness in plus or minus 5 mm, then the consumption of about 6 kg or so.
If the base flatness in the plus or minus 10 mm or so, then the consumption of about 8 kg or so.
General standard ceramic tile price of about 40 yuan a pack (20 kg), the strength of the price of ceramic tile around 55 a pack (20 kg).
- Q:Re-Use and cleaning of ceramic tile.......?
- There are two different ways i know if to set ceramic tile, one is essentially to use a grout, the second is to use a glue. I suspect the hardened glue would present more of a problem than the grout. Someone has already mentioned a chisel, which is worth a try but you have to be gentle and have the front of the tile clamped on a surface such as a newspaper to protect the face of the tile from abrasion. The second might be the use of a high speed rotary tool. Since I owned one of those I have found innumerable uses for it. Usually you can get a bag of bits that includes a small sanding drum with sanding sleeves that go on the drum. This is also worth a try and would not risk breaking the tile. Avoid sanding to the point where the tile gets real hot though to avoid breaking it with thermal stresses. If it is a glue on the back you could still try the chisel or the rotary tool, but if that didn't work you could try a few high end solvents like acetone or xylene to see if that would soften the hardened glue. Perhaps even soaking them in oil for a week or so would soften the glue. good luck
- Q:tile back splash?
- not a all just go to the tile store or loews or home depot, they have all the info and supplies y ou will need
- Q:Real estate tiles where the tiles as Guangzhou? What are the consequences if the wall is not good?
- Remember to adopt my best answer, I was selling tiles. In fact, the quality of real estate tiles are catching up to the quality. But there is still a big gap with the Guangdong tiles, upstairs that crack, color, in fact, are long before the problem, the next is through the water, this is like buying fake shoes, is used to know. These two points can not be used as a criterion. There are some poor quality after the bubble can play from the drum, deformation of all have, but are in the case of your money, there are many customers feel eating Yaba Kui, do not want to make money for that little trouble. I teach you the way you can know before. Guangdong loaded with the difference between real estate brick, but there are. Wall tiles generally rely on touch, if you touch the past, I feel a little something, not smooth, that is, real estate, the other with a strong flashlight, if the surface is a small black spot is the real estate brick. Polishing is mainly to see the side, the thickness of the glazed, polishing process, in addition to some polished really distorted. Hope you adopt for the best, hit so many words, do not know how to ask me.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range