Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm china wall ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 15 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- Regular tiles will not be able to handle the weight of a car. Even slate will crush under the weight of a car. Why do you want to tile your driveway? Why not try pavers, almost like brick, and they fit together you could use sand in between the cracks to set them. Or how about decoratice cement stamping? That looks nice as well. I have never seen tiles that could hold a car.... gl!
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- There is no particular common approach for tiling a vertical border with bullnose pieces. It is usually just personal preference. Sometimes people will not even use a bullnose piece for the border, they will just pick out some type of decorative piece and use it for the border. Assuming that you used a ceramic gloss white or black (most common colors in subway tiles) , there is usually a wide variety of sizes available in bullnose peice sizes. It is NOT Uncommon for your border pieces to be a different size than the rest of your subway tile if the size picked finishes the tile work off and ties it together in an interesting way. If however you were prompted to ask this question because you asked a Tile Installer to use the 3x6 size and he refused stating that he was using the most common method, then you are most likely dealing with an installer that did it a way other than you specified because he(or she) did not feel like taking the time to make extra cuts it would require for your size to work... The only exception to my last sentence would be if there is something structural that I am not aware of. Hope this helps.
- Q:I have a tile problem!!!!!!!?
- Other than replacing the tile( which is a challenge for anybody) , all I recommend to my costumers is to cover the chip with an enamel to hide as best as possible. Grout won t hold since it s shallow and nothing to grip to.And the big splotch will stand out worse.An appliance repair enamel works well if you can find one to match or your tile is of a color that you can match..A rug or furniture is always a good stand by trick. GL
- Q:Laying tile?
- you have to take into consideration the underlayment such as Durock Cement board. it is 1/2 or 5/8. then add 1/4 inch for the Thinset and then add the depth of your tile.
- Q:Can I paint old vinyl floor tiles?
- i doubt it...i wouldn't take that risk
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- tile it to the ceiling of course, there is too much cleaning stuff on the market right now, for you to be worried about cleaning it. thats the best thing to do for it to look real nice.
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- Sorry buddy.. The chemicals have eaten away at your tile, thus the white streaks. You will have to pay a proffesional to repair that. :(
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- Wash your tiles first - then use BIN primer (it will adhere to your tiles). Then paint with the paint of your choice. BIN is a primer.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range