Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074 :
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
Normal Size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- I like ceramic tile. Yes, it will be cold on your feet in the winter, I just use bathroom rugs and have no problem with this. I prefer ceramic, especially for the bathroom, because that is going to be the wettest room of the house...and even more so if you have kids! Make sure you get textured tiles...we didn't know to do that for the bathroom and needless to say there have been lots of slips and falls when our kids start running through the house with wet feet. I have cleaned many many ceramic floors and many many vinyl floors....not much difference in how well they clean up. Tile has grout, but it won't show dirt depending on the color you choose.
- Q:Installing ceramic floor tiles?
- Not a good idea to try and use the adhesive in that manner to close up that gap.. The adhesive will be approximately an 1/8 th inch.. You ll find no floor is perfectly flat and no base board it truly straight. You asked for other options and the 2 best are to either use a shoe or trim molding after the tile is installed or to take off the base and re use it after the tile is on.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- Stripping Saltillo Tile
- Q:When did the tiles begin?
- Tiles as home decoration works in the very popular decorative materials, learn to appreciate the tiles, to understand the history of tile development, will determine the style of help.
The birth of the tiles
The use of tiles has a long history, it first appeared in the ancient Egyptian pyramid of the room, and a long time ago began to contact with the bath. In the Islamic state, the tiles are painted with flowers and plant patterns. In the medieval England, people will be different colors of geometric brick shop in the church and the monastery on the floor.
The development of tiles
Tiles birthplace in Europe, especially worth mentioning is Italy, Spain and Germany.
In the 1970s, an exhibition entitled "New Styles of Italian Household Products" was exhibited at the American Museum of Modern Art and other places, thus establishing the cosmopolitan status of Italian home design. Italian designers to personal needs into the tile design, coupled with the details of the uncompromising attention to the home owner to provide nuanced feelings.
Another representative of the tiles is the Spanish tile design, the Spanish tiles are generally color, rich texture, variety and variety are favored by the vast number of consumers. At present, domestic imports of Spanish tiles are still dominated by traditional classical types.
Into the 21st century, tiles from the material, shape, color, surface processing start to the high-end development. In the field of tile technology inside, the Germans always walk in the forefront. Germany, for example, is the first and only country in the world to realize the industrial production of monochromatic vitrified tiles.
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- The mortar that you are using really needs to be mixed so that is it very sticky and you can add a glue that is sold at any home depot or flooring store. ceilings suck as far as tiling them.
- Q:Do vinyl tiles shift when installed in a bathroom due to moisture?
- It depends on the surface you put them on and the quality of the tiles. In most cases, with cheap peel and stick tiles that adhere to the surface below, they will tend to shrink, curl up at the endges and peel back after a while. It's not so much moisture as temperature changes and poor durability of the thin vinyl and poor adhesive. I'd recommend you use the Home Depot Allure line of peel and stick floating vinyl floor tile that is made by Trafficmaster. I just did a friend's bathroom with that product last weekend and was very impressed. The tiles stick to each other instead of the floor surface beneath so you can put them down over any solid surface and moisture will not effect them. They have a 25 year warranty also. At about $1.79 per square foot it is a pretty good deal and installation is a snap. We covered her entire 6' by 8' bathroom floor in less than 2 hours, including all the cuts around the toilet base and doorway. All you need to install it is a metal framing square or tee square, a sturdy pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a utility knife. Cool product. They make versions that look like tile and others that look and feel like real wood. We used the wood and it looks great. I've also used the Trafficmaster direct adhering commercial grade peel-and-stick tiles in areas that had moisture (an entryway and a powder room) with no problem but I made sure I had good birch plywood underlayment and I sealed it before laying the tile and also ran a bead of silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- You can wipe with steel sand. Steel sand is very delicate, knocked out the tiles, marble surface all stains are very effective in the sale of stainless steel products store for sale.
- Q:What can I expect behind the tiles?
- Well, if you have a little experience, all u have to do is chisel off the tile, then just cut out the wall behind the tile too because it is either cement board, or it will have way too much glue behind it to even bother getting it all off. After the tile is gone, just cut a nice straight line and replace the wall behind the tile. You should more than likely need 1/2 inch drywall depending on the thickness or your original wall. Its not hard at all to do, so just grab a claw hammer and a chisel and have at it. The removal should only take an hour or 2 depending on the size of the room, and from there its all downhill. If you need help on doing the actual drywall, drop me a email and i'd be glad to help! Have at it, just make sure when knocking out the old wall not to hit any pipes!! Hope this helped! Good luck with your project!!!
- Q:Tile throughout the house?
- We have Pergo flooring and it doesn't show dog scratches. I think tile flooring throughout an entire house is cold and echoey! But if you go with the tile, you could always get rugs.
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range