Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Normal Size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:How can you trim tile that is already set on the floor?
- Cutting the tiles that are already set is difficult to do and messy. Making a clean strait cut that will butt up to the cabinets is tough to do. If you slip and score the tops of the tiles you won't be able to fix them. You might want to try and build up the floor behind the cabinets to the height of the tiles and put the cabinets on top. That will probably be the easiest way. Any color tile will work since they will be behind the cabinets and unnoticed. I would go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a box of returned tiles (much cheaper that way) and a pail of Thinset. You can apply the thinset to each tile individually and use a 4' level to make sure the height is good.
- Q:Laying tile?
- It depends where you're starting from... you should put a mesh and scratch coat down first... this could add up to 1/4 depending on how thick you lay the mortar in to level out the imperfections in the floor... then the tile should sit on that with a notched trowel application of the set mortar... so another 1/16 or so... then the thickness of the tile on top of that.... the grout isn't higher so... Hope this helps with the calculation...
- Q:can you lay ceramic tile outside?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can you lay ceramic tile outside? We want to put ceramic tile on our front porch, its fully covered but we were told you had to put porceline tile outside not ceramic. Does anyone know or have you done this?
- Q:how to prepare divider for making cement tile?
- The metal frame that divides the tile into different sections is made from strips of metal carefully bent and soldered into place. I have seen steel ones and also brass mold patterns. The key to it is to have the bottom of the strips perfectly flat and level so that when you pour in the liquid cement mix, each color stays in its own compartment. See the link below to see a mold pattern and also the finished tile from it. A lot of history and more photos are on the second link.
- Q:Home decoration with what tiles better
- Research a lot of tiles, online tattoo comments brand tiles are: the famous Dongpeng many Shandong Zibo OEM turn, just advertising to do bright! Shop out is not smooth! Marco Polo also has a lot of branded brick! Comments that gold pottery is rubbish, poor service! Commented that the generals serious uneven, I really experience from the physical shop what is the stone arch bridge! Commented that Samit was serious in the drum, I also deliberately in the physical store is indeed the case, I have been set and back! Online comment Nobel is not flat, this I did not see! Gold rudder is expensive! ... ... I want to buy a brand name of the number of friends to the brand Tucao finished, not scolded like only Hongyu and crown beads, so I deliberately went to the two stores looked, really fabulous, but hit Hongyu sound Crisp, may be good bricks, but the price is very expensive, in our reputation there is no crown beads, so into the crown beads shop, but also very expensive. I deliberately poured the floor of the small floor of the brick, actually did not infiltrate a minute, so I decided to buy beads, but the price seems to be as expensive as Hongyu, only buy crown beads tiles and toilet bricks, to save money, kitchen brick to buy A miscellaneous brand. Hope that the crown will not let me down!
- Q:where can i get bright green bathroom tiles?
- American Oleans Satin Glo ( matte finish) and Satin Brights bright , shiny ) line had some bright green tiles . Also Interceramic and Dal Tile had a line of them. At one time Florida Tile had some too. Google all these manufactures and look at their lines. Each site will have a store locator to find a realtor neatest you by putting in your zip code. If your looking for something as an accent. Try to google Ocean Side Glass. They have a nice iridescent line of tile in greens also.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- was your floor installed in the 60s or before? if not chances are it isn't asbestos
- Q:When were tiles invented? Who invented them? Where was it invented?
- Tiles have been used by man as a paving or cladding material for thousands of years. There are examples of glazed tiles, such as the Ishtar Gate at Babylon, which survive from the 6th century B.C. But who invented tiles, is a little difficult to pin down. Archaeologists have found bits of tiles along the River Nile dating back between 12,000 and 18,000 years. As early as 5,000 B.C. the Egyptians were making brightly coloured tiles to decorate the interior of their pyramids. Tiles used by Arab and Moorish civilisations can still be seen today.
- Q:Which of the major markets in Hangzhou to sell tiles?
- A decorative city of Hangzhou, Address: Stone Bridge Road next to the Star Studios
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- It depends on whether you have experience installing tile backsplash. It will take you a lot longer than the professional. It also depends on how it is laid and if it is all one color and cuts and miters. It's not as easy as one thinks. It's where you start and plan to finish that is very important. The counter top at the back where it meets the cabinet must be level. If you haven't done this before then hire someone to assist you and go on line to get some information before you start. If you give the information to a tile dealer, he can tell you about how long it will take for the job. Decide what you need to charge an hour and add a couple of hours for clean-up or to for longer time. Jo Ann
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range