Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Normal Size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- YES ...... you can do the work ;; it makes more sense to use drywall screws and green board as it resists moisture === than beating on the sides of the camper with nails no good == tile in the floor of the bath and plastic covered wall board is an easy way to go and is less weight...
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- Is this ceramic tile or place-and-press linoleum tiles? The latter have a shine layer that can wear off, then the rest of the tiles act like a sponge for any bit of dirt that comes along; there are products to re-seal it if that is the case. For our textured ceramic tile floor we use lemon ammonia and hot water solution. The ammona cuts just about any kind of soil, including grease, and rinses clean. There are sealers you can apply to the grout lines with a small paintbrush to keep the grout (which is porous) from becoming stained and soiled.
- Q:On stone tile:?
- Using natural stone in the bath tub is not that advisable. removal of grout and stain is not a problem if the granite is well polished you know. I want to tell about one issue only which I have seen many places. You know if you compare with ceramic tiles, the natural stone is a porous material, I mean there are many invisible holes on it. The effect is that stones will absorb water and it will spread into the foor and it wil make problem if your bath is in the first floor or above. See the problem if you are on a floor above the ground floor, you will see water dripping from the bottom area of the tub. In this case, if you are particular in going with natural stone, you can make it somewhere out side the building with separate foundation.
- Q:can I paint over bathroom tile?
- Technically, you can paint over almost anything if you use the right product for the job. In your case, i would suggest you firstly clean the tile thoroughly and make sure they are fully dried before working on them. Then prime it with a primer which is my favourite for difficult surfaces. called X I M Its an alkyd based primer that basically seals and adhere to any surface as the base coat. Then you can basically paint any paint of your choice over it without the fear of delamination. I have even use this method on mirrors and they work fine. Since this is a bathroom, enamel paint as the top coat will be a better choice since its easier to maintain and clean. You can get This Primer at you local paint shop or you can order them online under the paint supplier links. I get mine from JANOVIC...
- Q:how do I lay peel and stick tile?
- You need to measure your room like any other tile and start in the center. Even if your walls are uneven you would still want it to start in the center otherwise it would look strange anyway once you got to the other side of the room...
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- If you go to the DIY store I would think you would get paint especially for the job. When you have a smooth surface to get paint or varnish to stick to it you need to give it a key (ie use sand paper to give it something to grip) This wouldnt work here as it would damage your tiles. Another thought is you get these transfers which are just squares a different colour that you can put on tiles maybe that would be worth a go.
- Q:keeping a brand new tile shower from cleaning nightmares?
- Sealed tile is not bad to care for. Even the cheap shower spray after every use will make weekly scrubbing easy.
- Q:Drilling through tile...?
- Glass tiles look great when they are installed in a kitchen or a bathroom. They add a dimension and character that is impossible to achieve with ceramic, porcelain and any other type of tile. But like all other tile types, you have to be able to drill holes through glass tiles to run pipe through them or to allow the installation of bathroom accessories. It is easier to drill through glass tiles than it may sound.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range