Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- You are correct, but only if you don't have to cut any tiles and the area you're tiling is basically one big rectangle with nothing in it like counters or appliances. If you have to cut tiles, the general rule of thumb is to multiply by 125%. In your case, that would be 110 tiles -- and bear in mind that general rule doesn't always work.
- Q:The easiest way to remove ceramic kitchen tiles?
- Hopefully there is an under layment and the tile are on this. Some times getting under the under layment is easier. Use of long crow bars and a friend is easiest. Ripping it all up at once. Getting a wide masonry chisel under the tile edge will also work at times. There is no ONE way to do this, each job is different. You have to adapt and use elbow grease.. Wear SAFETY equipment. Eye wear , long sleeve shirts, gloves and ear plugs to keep out flying chips. Cover all cabinets and doorways to help keep dust at bay. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar .. GL
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles, as the name suggests is polished brick, so the surface is relatively smooth
- Q:After my saltillo tile floors were flooded a white powder has formed on the tile.?
- Are these tiles applied directly to a concrete floor that sits on the ground? If so, it sounds like efflorescence, where salt moves from the ground into the floor and then through the tile appearing as a white film on the surface of the tile (it happens through basement walls and if bricks are placed on the ground). Scrubbing may not be enough. You may have to check at your local hardware store for a sealer for your tiles or a cleaner strong enough to prevent the film from forming again.
- Q:where to find fleur de lis tile?
- I okorder.com/... Good luck in your search! :)
- Q:how do i get black grout stains off of white tile???
- Try some straight bleach. Be sure to ventilate the room well as bleach is strong...
- Q:dirty tiles that wont get clean?
- go to your local hardware store and ask for a grout removing tool. This tool will scrape out the old grout and then you can renew it.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- What I did, was pull out the Yellow book, and called, compared prices, and see what they would do. ESPECIALLY, if you mention their competitor down the road, that said he'd install if for cents per square. Best least expensive way, is to go to Home Depot, get the guy in that dept... and see. I had mine professionally done, nothing like it in the world.. but do it yourself, is 'user friendly' today. Love the newer hard wood laminants, and tile ( look real!)... You get what you pay for. Go in the middle, and your are safe for the wear value. That I do know.
- Q:Kitchen BackSplash Ideas - KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILING?
- you must change your space for your kitchen space first
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Did you glaze them yourself? If not call the manufacturer....they should send a rep to your home or send a sample of tiles to determine what to do.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range