Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:fixing bathroom tile grout/underlayment?
- After installing thousands of square feet of tile and gallons of grout I suggest it isn't the fault of the grout or the tile install, but could well be some flex in the sub floor, and/or what supports it and in fact how that relates to what supports the tub and any conditions arising over time from leaks, etc. I can't judge the install, but you don't state the width of the grout line as it butts the tub, and anything more than 3/8 should have been done with a non sanded grout and certainly in a poly blend. You could create a shim if you wanted, though it might not be aesthetically pleasing and grout to the shim, then caulk to the tub. DOC
- Q:Gold tiles and gold medals in Asia which is good
- 7, if it is to buy tiles (wall), then look at the brick body side of the body and glaze between the glaze to see the thickness, too thin can not be, because a long time there will be broken or will There is seepage. Look at the surface of the tiles glaze is bright, glaze light good quality.
The above methods 1,2,3 points are common to all bricks, and 4,5,6,7 is a method for different products. The last to add a few pieces of brick weight is a method, the more dense the higher the relative, but this is not useful for all the bricks, for example, now like God God Connaught and several other big brands have a called "light brick "The product, the weight is very light but the quality is also good. So the weight of the contrast can only be used on traditional tile products. If the conditions permit, then the cup of water poured on the back of the brick body to see the water absorption of the brick speed, the faster the harder the brick, the more difficult to prove that the better brick, which is commonly referred to as the ceramic tile water absorption, the general international standards In the following 0.4%, that is, pour 100 grams of water brick will only absorb 0.4 grams, to achieve this standard brick is basically a good brick.
- Q:Does Home Depot or Lowes cut tiles?
- Home Depot Ceramic Tile
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- As long as the light source and the tiles are not at right angles, most of the light will not be reflected back, it will not form a large glare. Simply put, that is, when the light to play side light.
- Q:what is vitrified tiles?
- Tiles with a glazed surface, just like white bathroom tiles. vitrifiy - convert into glass/like substance.
- Q:How the tiles on the wax, on which wax
- Oh, did not say that after playing wax can see the silhouette,
1. Can see the silhouette is to see the tile surface gloss, and wax has nothing to do.
2. Only polished tiles (generally with the living room 600 * 600.800 * 800 tiles) need to wax and must fight, because the surface without glaze, no matter how good the brick will be more or less, half a year to once a year can pull ,
3, waxing their own can not do, to now go to wax, and then waxing, and then polished, all with the machine. Called a cleaning company, about a few dollars a square meter. Do not buy their own.
- Q:How to install ceramic tile in a kitchen?
- no way you can learn from these idiots. get a book at the library or hire someone.
- Q:home decoration advice : what to do with wasted wall tiles?
- If they happen to be the smaller 1x2 or 2x2 sized tiles, those you can donate to schools and preschools. These are good for counting. Anything bigger and they' re hard to handle for little kids. Larger tiles can be donated to older art classes for the kids to use. If they are colorful tiles you can break them (carefully) up to use as a mosaic pattern for decorating planters, small counter tops etc. I ve even seen wall art done with broken tiles and framed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- If you love having a very clean and shining floor, I'm sure both your hands and your knees are probably been suffering because of it. I use Lustro Italiano cleaner from Ciciliot which works best for me. you can find it in my source site
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range