Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0043:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Cheap bathroom tile?
- Ask okorder.com and put in your zip code, you can read the listings of every auction in the area around you. I got enough ceramic tile to tile my entire bathroom, it's 10X15, for $11. I also just bought Bruce oak hardwood flooring for a 25X18 room for $200. You'll just need a little patience to wait until what you want comes up at auction.
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- Gossip less, the following Xiaobian to introduce themselves to sum up and discuss the choice of bathroom tiles of the tips. Tricks 1 shop around
The old saying is good, shop around. Now the shops on the market to sell the tiles, are basically the same, this store tiles in another store can also find the same paragraph, but the price of different stores may be different. So more than a few stores can be more fully understand the price of a brand of a certain style of tiles to facilitate the selection of the same quality under the lowest price. Tip 2 permeable or impervious to water
In general, impervious tiles are better. Because the bathroom is generally relatively humid air, so when buying tiles should pay attention to the moisture resistance of tiles, the choice of relatively low water absorption tiles, which in order to ensure that the tiles after the thermal expansion and contraction of the surface will not appear cracking or shedding phenomenon. In addition, the tiles on the surface of the glaze to be thicker, so that is not easy to deface, and small holes on the brick is not easy to absorb water.
- Q:Question about Space Shuttle Tiles?
- Depends on where that tile falls off or is otherwise compromised. The black tiles take the most heat and would certainly be the ones to be concerned about. The white tiles less are used where the heat produced by the reentry process is less, so a missing tile there, would pose less of a problem.
- Q:Can I refinish my tile floor?
- Ceramic tile can not be refinished to have different look. If you do not like the tile, you will need to tear it out and put new tile down. There are many choices available. I would reccomend a porcelaine tile, beacuse they are stronger and more durable than cearmic.
- Q:Ceramic Tile, Floor vs Wall?
- Sounds like your floor is going to look like grandma's quilt. You sure you don't want to use wood or wood-laminate instead?
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:Classification of ceramic tiles
- 4, antique brick: not China's ceramic industry's products, is introduced from abroad. Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features. Antique brick imitation of the past style to do the old, with a unique charm with classical people to attract people's eyes, to reflect the vicissitudes of life, the history of heavy, antique brick through the style, color, pattern, to create a nostalgic atmosphere. 5, ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile. 6, quintana brick: This is a glazed porcelain tiles, a very good anti-skid and wear resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:Tiles 1 open 2 What does it mean ah?
- Is a piece of brick to a half of the cut! For example, your brick is 800 * 800 open on the two 800 * 400 of the two
- Q:Kitchen Backsplash Tiles?
- Stone tiles and I recommend sealing twice before installing . should not need to be sealed again w/ the newer penetrating sealers. This make a great backsplash in looks and durability. I have several picts of some I ve done over the years if you need an idea of how it ll look. The grout sealed 72 hrs after grouting giving the stone actually 3 coats. Been at it for 20+ years and never a problem Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Your best bet is going to be to go to your local craft store. They have mosiac tiles and grout you can buy. It would probably be a lot easier on you to put the mural onto the board first, then mount the board on the wall where you want it. How big the mural end up being is purely a matter of your choice, but before you actually mount them and tile them you will want to lay out the design so that you can have a solid idea of where everything needs to be, and whether you have enough tiles to do the job. If you don't want to buy the tiles they have at the craft store, I have heard of people using old dishes, broken up and used. Some people go to garage sales looking for dishes just for this reason.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range