Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm china wall ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 15 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
- Q:What is the best size tiles for bathroom?
- As answer 1 states and you already have priced, 12x12 is fine. Even in a small room the larger tile creates an illusion of larger space. The issue for the floor will be cutting, also as answer 1 states, but divisible is not as much the issue as how you square the room and where you set the center, allowing the most number of full pieces visible as possible. That's not only for aesthetics, but determining cuts and where the cut pieces will be least visible. If you have cove base molding you can assume 1/4 inch from the molding as the final grout line and throughout 1/4 inch is usual. What that does however, in your measuring is to add/subtract 1 inch for every 4 pieces of 12 x 12 tile. IE: If you think to tile in a 4 ft. wide area you will have to cut the tile at least on one side of that, allowing for the grout lines. Addressing wall tile size. I tiled my shower walls in a 16x 16 terra cotta but I don't advise it. The usual would be 4x4 or 6x6, in that size range. It's not impossible to use large tile but is more a challenge.You should use a rapid set mortar/mastic, still use spacers, even at 1/8 inch and set the lower course first, allow to dry/set 24 hours, then build your way up the wall. In my case with the size and weight I had to brace each tile to hold it in place. Given that these are rentals, I'd make the job as easy as possible, probably with smaller wall tiles, even mesh backed. In any case a poly blend mortar/quick set and the same in a sanded grout DOC
- Q:Starting a Tiling Business?
- You can use some rendering tools to display your products to customers. You can put all your products in the tool and change different tiles in real room. This will help your business
- Q:How to use Workforce THD20 Tile Cutter? ?
- === use your search box == how to use the workforce thd20 == please be aware that tile cutting is a learned art ... you have to go S L O W .. and cut at a fraction of an inch at a time if you want to avoid cracking the tile and breakage .... it is not lik
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Check Home Depot or your local tile supply store for discontinued patterns, they will be cheaper. Also a salvage building materials place. The thing is, you won't be able to buy a whole lot of it. So measure and know exactly how much you will need. Figure 15 to 20% extra for waste and cuts. If you can, always buy an extra box of a discontinued pattern, because that's your last chance to ever get more for patches or replacement tile.
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- Why 2 lengths?. you ought to have the means to get one length for 3m.the less joints the extra constructive.I take it the water is coming from a gutter larger up, in that case in good shape an appropriate bend the place it sheds onto the extension roof and in good shape a downpipe bracket to the wall, this could carry it inflexible at that end, then run your new downpipe for the period of to the place the extension downpipe is,disconnect this from the extension gutter, in good shape a hopper to the precise of the extension downpipe, it feels like a extensive funnel, you will ought to decrease the precise of the downpipe so the prevailing gutter runs into it besides as your new downpipe. fix the recent pipe to the fascia board with yet another bracket, that way you do no longer ought to repair it to the tiles .......good success
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- take the original tile off. Do not tile on the plywood. You have to put backerboard on top of the plywood, then you apply the tile to the backerboard. So it goes plywood....then backerboard .....then tile. It's easy, but also make sure your tiles are properly sealed. You can get water spots and stains on your tile that won't come out if they are not sealed. Good luck, don't be intimidated as it's fairly easy, just time consuming and messy. go to one of those free homedepot classes if you are not sure. They are 10 minutes and informative
- Q:What can you put at the top of the tile around your bathtub to make it looked finished?
- There are lot's of choices, bullnose being the most common. Go to a tile store, not just Lowes or Home Depot, you'll get lot's of ideas.
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- Try to use a thinner wipe, not on the use of 400/500 fine sand belt water fight, if the tile surface can only be broken
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are collectively called, tiles are paved with polished tiles and glazed tiles, tiles are glazed tiles, tiles made of samples
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- your going to have to go to a real tile store for cutting holes and delicate curves and such. They wont charge you much. Be aware, a tile could still break even when being cut correctly. Most contractors wont be able to do this either. A so so curve can be cut on a wet tile saw. But, are you going to drive around building sites until you find a contractor with his tile saw set up ? :) Just find a real tile store, they will gladly do it. John
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range