Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm china wall ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 15 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
- Q:how do i lay tile?
- The other Steve is correct. Tile is designed specifically to be grouted, most importantly to keep dirt, etc. out of even the most minute space if you BUTT them together, beyond that aesthetics is another purpose. You can create a grout line as thin as 1/8 inch. The issue is in the bonding agents of the grout, and it's intended purpose. All that said however CAN is certainly something valid. Will it remain a valid/viable installation? Doubtful. Since you don't add detail about the WHY of your notion, it's difficult to assess the issue. It would seem as an assumption that you might be happier with a smooth, seamless surface, which you wouldn't get by butting tiles with no grout lines either. Steven Wolf Thousands of sq. ft. of tile
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes!! you can paint tiles...but be careful to buy tile paint. If you use ordinary tile paint it will peel. Buy tile paint and apply with small foam roller. Do not try to cover in one go but put light coat on then apply additional coats after the first coat has dried completely. Buy tile paint...had great results and did not peel! Quick,cheap and easier than re-tiling
- Q:how do you remove peel n stick tile?
- I used a 3 putty knife.
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- The contents of the boxes vary between manufactures. You need to work out how many square feet or square metres of tiles you need and add a bit on for wastage then check the boxes as they normally state how much coverage on box will give. P.S. don't forget the adhesive.
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- As Steven mentioned above, there are products out there that would do it, but not to a satisfactory level. There is a grout colorant which isn't that bad, but the epoxy-based paint that they use for the glazed ceramic tiles does not come out that good.
- Q:Adding tile backsplash - how do I finish off edge?
- Most tile patterns have edge pieces just for this purpose. When you go shopping for your tile, check to see if there are matching edge pieces in the same color. Edge pieces are narrow, beveled or rounded off in some way so you can just butter them in along the last row of tiles and give it a finished look. Talk to the shop folks and see what they've got for you.
- Q:where can i get individual tiles cheap?
- Most tiles are sold by the square foot,(s/f). But most places like Home Depot and Lowes will sell the small tiles , like the 4 inch tile per piece. I ve seen them as low as 8 cents a pc for basic white and cream ( bone colored) . Matte and high gloss both. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can you use vinyl stick tiles like ceramic tiles?
- no you can't vinyl tiles and ceramic tiles are too different materials,the cement would corrode the vinyl tile,not a smart idea.
- Q:Can I paint the ceramic tile in my shower ?
- You should probably go to a tile specialty store and ask them what is available. My guess would be that if something does exist it is not going to look very good. Fiberglass kits are made that can be bonded to the old tile and provide a new surface of a shower stall. These kits are not difficult to install, basically you clean the old tile and then glue the new panel over it. Check with you local home improvement store, they should have them. For a much better look I would suggest going to the home improvement store and taking their free tile classes. This would allow you to lay your own new tile. You will still need to remove the old tile first. Again the home improvement store is where they can tell you how to do this. It's going to be a major demolition requiring you to basically remove and replace your shower walls. This sounds like a lot of work doesn't it... it is but I've learned that doing something right is always better than doing it half way.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range