Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use for interior.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
- Q:How do I use tile spacers?
- this site shows you exactly what, and how to do it, hope this helps
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Fair point that ~ Dongpeng ~ champion ~ Nobel ~ Marco Polo ~ Mona Lisa ~ Ou Shen Connaught ~ ~ can ~ ~ home decoration should buy tiles, how to buy value for money, desirable tiles are also Certain knowledge, in general, the principle of buying tiles is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet. First, look at the appearance. Tile color to be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the surrounding rules, pattern integrity. Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. Third, the drip test. Can be water droplets in the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tiles; The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving. hope this helps
- Q:Tile installation?
- Shoot, I'm just a carpenter and have only done tile as side jobs, and mine have never turned out like that. I'd raise hell with these people.
- Q:paint tiles need help cant re tile?
- I think painted tiles always look a bit dodgy, unless you really really carefully paint each individual tile and not the grout (which is a PAIN). You can get tile decals though to stick over them, which although not as nice as retiling usually looks ok.
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- This is like a primary school students will be considered it! 300X600 unit is centimeter right, that is, 0.3X0.6 = 0.18 square meters, 1 square meter ÷ 0.18 = 5.555, that is, five and a half more than a little bit.
- Q:How to install ceramic wall tile?
- I agree with fearjar. You could tile over tile, but its best to do it right and go back to a solid, clean base that is free of mold and other defects. This gives you a chance to inspect the plumbing (which according to Murphy's law will burst if you don't check it) and will make for a more even installation.
- Q:Are tiles flamibale??????????????
- Ceramic tiles? Not in the least. Vinyl tiles will melt at a lower temperature but will burn some at higher temps.. Ceiling tiles are all different, they are flame retardant some but again will burn at high temps. GL
- Q:How do I install laminate flooring in a room with tiled walls?
- DO NOT cut the tile. You will crack, chip and split, and potentially ruin much of the tile work. Then you are stuck with a much larger issue. The solution is simple. Lay the laminate right up to the tile. Use quarter round molding (small). If you use wood, paint it to match the tile, floor, or simply paint it an accent color. The molding can be glued into place, thus relieving you of further issues and making the transition beautiful between floor and wall. Tile may also be glued, or use mastic, to place. Then grout. This is, however, a much more expensive option. But, to prevent a potential disaster, it is worth it. The other, simpler resolution, is to lay the tile right up to the tile and seal between floor and wall with a washable silicon. Write to me if you have any questions.
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- This is not a completelt difficult manual labor type of job. I'd say its a bit easier than working constrution or other labor jobs. My father owns a construction company and I've seen a hand of woman work for him with little or no problems. You can be anything you want, as long as you work hard and are dedicated to it. There's no reason you cannot set tiles as a living just becayse you are a woman. In fact, woman tend to do well with fields that require thinking and setting things up. I think this job could probably suit you very well. I wish you the best! And good luck :)
We are a modern enterprise, specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range