Key Specifications/Special Features of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0002:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Main Export Markets of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0002:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:how to install floor tile in a diamond pattern?
- If your not overly familiar with doing tile a diagonal isn t the easiest to start on. Lay out and proper tools are a big help in your preplanning. Right size trowel and large enough wet saw and had cutter is a must. Get the longest straight site line and split the room in 1/2 with a chalk line. Lay tile back to the wall and figure the size of pc(pcs) you need. You can cut a few of these pcs as a starting point. Knowing you split the room you should be equal when you get to the other side. A perfect straight edge will help keep your lines straight. Use this on all sides as you build out from that wall and lay as though your doing a straight lay just that your on a 45 degree. Or if you are doing an open ended area , you can cut several tiles in 1/2 and work back. A bit trickier but overall look is better. Don t cut tiles directly in 1/2, you must cut just off center if this is a starting point. Very hard to do and takes experience. Any specific questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can you successfully paint ceramic tile?
- No....it's not porous so there is nothing for the paint to stick to.
- Q:How do I use tile spacers?
- Most okorder.com/
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- Many factors to start with.Are you on slab or wood sub floor? Slab you can generally go straight over. Wood sub flooring usually need another another substrate to beef it up Make it stronger. Tile codes call for a minimum total 1 1/4 total substrate to support tile. Most often ( but there are a few other ways) an 1/2 cement board needs to be installed. There are proper procedures to do this and not following these simple ways of installation can lead to tile failure. Depending on the tile size , there is a proper size trowel that spreads the thin set ( cement based tile adhesive). By planning ahead and laying out the room to get the best cuts all around, the tile is layed out and glued down. This is just the tip of the ice berg in the proper procedures but it gives you a start. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- There is a really neat product called anti-fracture membrane available at most tile stores or in the tile section at home depot. The product is applied with a roller over your substrate whether concrete or backer board. A couple coats will prevent cracks from telegraphing up through your floor and prevent moisture from migrating up or down. Thinset is applied directly over the membrane. At work we trowell the thinset as flat as possible, no more than 1/2 thick and no more than 1/4 high. We also apply thinset to the back of the tile to insure a good bond. You shouldn't have to press the tile down very hard. Apply firm and even pressure to the tile pressing it down to your line. You can tap lightly on the tile to check for voids, you can hear if it is hollow. If you have to press really hard or if lots of thinset squeezes up between the tiles use less thinset. It can be frustrating at first but after a few tiles you should get the hang of it. A bucket of clean water and a sponge are helpful as even the best of us get a little thinset on the tile. good luck
- Q:How to do tile sales?
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- no, but fitting around the toilet is very simple start at your starting point when you get to the toilet heat the tile with a hair dryer so it gets real soft and can cut very easy when cut to fit and the tile is laid use some caulk areound all base boards and toilet...good luck it will look great..
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- i h8 bodhists.
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- your house has settled. Nothing can remain level if the foundation is shifting underneath it. tile men are wasting your money. Permanent fix? Ramjack, maybe.
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range