Key Specifications/Special Features of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0002:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Main Export Markets of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0002:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- tile mastic is usually a dry powder and you add water to it. tile adhesive is a premix that's like peanut butter that you could apply to the wall or the tile. The primer is to help glue the paper back one the gypsum. Then when you put the adhesive on, it'll stick longer. If you get the grout and adhesive mix, then you won't have to grout later, and I use it a lot in doing quick fixes. Comes in different colors and I use the unsanded cause it doesn't have to have much space between tiles to work. Put enough on the back of the tile along the edges so it oozes out. Good luck
- Q:How hard is it to lay tile?
- We've done a lot of tile work and have learned a lot. Most books and websites have all the inof you need to know. If it's your 1st job, don't get too crazy w/the design, which can require more cutting. BUT, we have learned that the REAL CHEAP (like under .99/sq. ft.) tile from the superstores is hard to work w/since each tile it NOT the same size. This makes it hard to get straight grout lines. The tile we have bought from the tile stores have been better quality and youn can still find nice stuff in the .99 - $1.50 sq. ft. range. They are also a wealth of information! Good luck.
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- In 20 years , I ve never seen grout in a caulking tube, You ll need to mix up the proper grout for your tile and apply it like the others stated ( pretty much)Rusty gave the best over all directions so I won t get into that. Wash off w/ a rung out damp sponge, going over it again at a 45 degree angle.Not over washing. Try not to get it perfect the 1 st times, you wont, but don t leave to much grout haze on the tile either. The type of tile you have will determine just how easy/ hard it is to grout. Of course I can t help you there I don t know what you have lol. Any more questions you can go thru my avatar and e mail me, and check out my qualifications. GL
- Q:Chengdu tiles wholesale market
- The best tiles in the country are definitely in Foshan. You can go to Foshan to see, or to (3taoci) official website to see. Secondary brand or a lot of
- Q:seeking advice on cracking grout/creaking tiles?
- You call a professional handyman or handy-woman for advice
- Q:What is the best brand of domestic tiles?
- Nobel tiles, Dongpeng tiles, Hongyu tiles can be
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Vinyl floors can be dangerous in bathrooms. They're VERY slick if the floor gets wet or if you get out of a shower/tub with wet feet. You can put heaters under ceramic tile or place rugs on the floor if you're worried about coldness.
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include polished tiles. Basically do not care. That is, such as oil and water drops on the timely removal, so as not to suck color, people slide to.
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Bathroom Tiles help to make the bathroom beautiful and easy to clean. Most people now tile to the ceiling. Why not choose polished porcelain in the larger size (ie 300×600mm) it will make any bathroom look bigger and brighter. View selection of Bathroom Tiles and buy tiles online.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- In the end, you will not be happy with anything less than removing the tiles, repairing the wall, and installing a tile back splash you like. Anything else would not be appealing, nor would it last. This could easily be a weekend project and is well worth the effort, if not just for the resale value.
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range