Intelligent Auto Robot Vacuum Cleaner
CE, GS, RoHS, EMC
• Adopts An Advanced Moving Route System to Clean the
Environment Efficiently & Quickly;
• Self-protection System, Which Cuts Power Off Automatically When
Lifted Up In Use;
• The Anti-falling Sensor At the Bottom Prevents the Appliance From
Falling Down Stairs & Other Places;
• Attach Turbo Brush, More Neatness & More Availability for Cleaning;
• The Transparent Panel Gives You A Quick & Cleaning Results;
• Control By the Telecontroller, Operation More Easy & More Convenience.
Loading Qty: 1100pcs/20FT, 2220pcs/40FT, 2650pcs/40HQ
Payment & Shipping Terms
Delivery date: 40-50 days after confirming all packing details and payment terms.
Loading port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment term:T/T in advance (30% deposit and balance before shipping)
Brand: Printing clients' logo with 1 color is acceptable
Warranty terms: 1 years guarantee
We will produce the robot vacuum cleaner according to customers' specifications and the confirmed sample
before massproduction. Quality and technical verification are welcome during production and before loading.
Our products are exported to Japan, South Korean, the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Spain,
Australia, Sweden, Belgium and other countries.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible!
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:Certified air purifier/vacuum?
- Any vacuum cleaner you want like that is going to be pricy. And usually when my vacuum cleaners start blowing dust, either a filter needs to be changed, a hose is clogged, or the dust catcher- whatever form it might take- needs to be emptied. I understand that Rainbow Vacuums, while cumbersome, are very good at controlling blowing dust because of the way they work. Try running a web search on hospital-quality vacuums: Those have to be very good at controlling dust because of where they''re used. Good luck!
- Q:sanitaire vacuum cleaners?
- Have you looked at the H20 Vac? Sorry, I don't know if you meant sanitary for your home/people, but the H20 Vac seems to do both. It uses tap water as a filter, so there's no nasty bags to replace, no dust going anywhere, etc. It uses steam power can clean wet messes as well (like a ShopVac). The water filter system traps dirt, instead of letting it go back out into the air like most vacuums do, even if they say Hepa Filtration or some BS.
- Q:Vacum Cleaner for pet hair?
- brush the dog daily, keep your house cooler maybe it will shed less, ask the vet if the dog has a shortage of some vitamine since that can make him shed more. any vac with a rotating brush is better than one thats not, if you own the house take up the carpet and put down laminate floors or ceramic tile. check consumer reports for the vac that works best on pet hair as i dont know that the most expensive is the best but rainbow is the most expensive, however it spits all the dirt into water so no dust comes out the back side at all.
- Q:I need a good and inexpensive vacuum cleaner!!!! Please help!?
- There is no good vacuum you're going to get in that price range, sorry to say. I got the Eureka Boss SmartVac at Wal-mart for $138. I've had it for 4 years and it still works like brand new. It does a great job and it was so worth it! Consumer Reports rated it a Best Buy, better than Dyson. I know this is more than you want to spend, but you usually get what you pay for. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Q:Can I use foam carpet cleaners with bagless vacuum?
- Yes, I think that is still true.
- Q:why are cars made as little boys toys but boys AND girls grow up and drive?
- eh, boys are just into that, as a girl, I don't think most of us ever really cared, I still don't. To me it's a piece of metal you can get places in- for boys there's this whole facination with the actual car I agree, I find the vaccum cleaners offensive, though!! Seriously... it's like household chores, how is that only for girls!!! I see stuff like that all the time.. ugh. There was a guy on wife swap who called it skirt work :( but then the new wife made him see what it was like to do all the work like his wife did!! that made me laugh!! But the cooking ones are a little taboo... it is usually like housework, feeding the family, but chefs both women and men can make a career out of it, it's more like an art for them- like there are some really good cooking colleges and stuff.
- Q:What pool vacuums/ cleaners works with Intex above ground pools?
- Intex 635t
- Q:Do people know that dyson vacuum cleaners are ****?
- Everyone has their preferences, that's what makes a horserace. I've been in the vac repair business for over 35 years, started out with Electrolux, which at that time was one of the best built, longest lasting, best cleaning machines in the industry. They were 98% American built, using American parts in an American city, by American workers. I've repaired and refurbished, rebuilt, just about every possible brand and type of vacuum, steam cleaner, floor scrubber you can name and the one thing that always seemed to stick in my craw about Dyson, is the flat out, bald faced lies that the bonehead who appears on TV and claims to have designed the thing spouts. He always says, It can't clog and lose suction because it has no filters. BUNK! I know of at least 3 filters that are available for Dyson's, (you know, the one that doesn't have any filters to clog). That's pretty much the problem with all bagless cleaners. They MUST be filtered someway, or the dust would be pulled through the motor and be pushed out the exhaust, simple physics. One other thing while we're debunking here, the powdered stuff you sprinkle on the carpet and then sweep up to make them smell nice and fresh, will ruin your vacuum. It's like sucking up flour, or plaster dust. It plugs the pores of the bags used to catch it, or the filters on the bagless units, either way it deprives the motor of the air flow it needs to stay cool enough to last.
- Q:What is a good hand vacuum?
- a Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum is the best i could find.
- Q:Are tornadoes nature's vacuum cleaners?
- they do pick everything up, but deposit the junk somewhere else.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range