Introduction of Non-Pressure Solar Water Heater:
Non-pressure Solar Heater is one of the most economical solar water heating device with pretty high efficiency at the same time. It consists of hot water storage tank, solar vacuum tubes with mouth plug in storage tank, and bracket supporting tank and tubes.When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated with solar irradiation, as the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, hotter water goes upward to storage tank and colder water goes downward to glass tubes. through this continuous circulation, the cold water in storage tank will be gradually heated till sunset.
Solar water heaters working principle
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
Solar water heaters specification:
solar water heaters
Material of out manifold
0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel
Material of inner tank
Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel
Tank insulating layer
40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed
Inlet and outlet hole
Solar collector tube
3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating
Thickness of glass tube
Vacuum tube tightness
Idle sunning property parameters
Average heat loss coefficient
2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy
560mm Dia x 1810mm Height
2pcs 58x1800x15tube solar collector
SP116 working station
Heat exchanger length
Solar water heaters details show:
Benefits of this kind of solar water heaters:
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater
2.Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater
3.No maintenance required
4.Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater
5.Reduce your water heating costs
- Q:Why is the solar water heater not hot
- In addition, if the water feeding mode is automatic, to see whether there is water tank Water Leakage problem, if there is Water Leakage fault, the tank slowly go out Water Leakage, and tap water has continued to add cold water to the water tank, the water in the tank will not hot.
- Q:Solar water heater does not add water, the sun will not be bad in summer
- If you do not use it for a while, it is recommended that you use a blanket, carpet, or quilt to cover the vacuum tube to avoid sun exposure, so there will be no problemOther parts of the air drying will not cause problems
- Q:Solar water heater what tube?
- PPR pipeline expansion coefficient is large, about 0.15mm/m degrees, which means the external temperature (such as summer and winter) or internal temperature (hot and cold) changes, a large deformation, because the PPR pipe is a rigid pipe, itself can not digest the deformation, so it is easy to cause deformation even Water Leakage pipeline system and plastic bending because of the aluminum composite pipe into a whole, the linear expansion coefficient with aluminum is about 0.025mm/m / C, PPR tube 1/6, the change of temperature, the deformation is smaller, and the plastic pipe is a flexible coil pipe itself can absorb a certain amount of deformation, will not cause the thermal expansion deformation of pipeline system.
- Q:Solar water heater manufacturing materials
- The utility model relates to a solar water heater, which is composed of a vacuum heat collecting pipe, a thermal insulation water tank, a bracket and a connecting pipe. The collector: the heat collecting component in the system. The utility model is equivalent to an electric heating tube in an electric water heater. And electric water heater, gas water heater is different, the solar collector is the use of solar radiation heat, so the heating time can only be in the sun
- Q:Solar water heater is how to set up a hot water all day?
- Can start the thermostat thermostatic heating function, even in rainy days, solar energy is lower than the set temperature will be automatically heated, to ensure that the weather has hot water.
- Q:How much do you need to buy solar water heaters
- Do not talk about how many tubes, because you do not know how large a single tube. Anyway, I recommend the use of hot water capacity of 200 liters or more. Solar water heater wholesale reference price: solar full glass vacuum tube diameter 58 1.8 meters long, 60 yuan each, anyway, less than 70 yuan.
- Q:Can you install solar water heaters on the slope roof
- According to the structure of the solar water heater is divided into vacuum tube solar water heater and flat type solar water heater, mainly vacuum tube solar water heater, occupy 95% of the domestic market share. Vacuum tube type solar water heater is composed of a heat collecting pipe, a water storage tank and bracket and other related parts, converting solar energy into heat energy mainly rely on vacuum tube, vacuum tube using the principle of cold water sinking floating, the water circulation and desired hot water.
- Q:Solar water heater has been to overflow water
- You ask them how to install hot water pipes should not be linked together(1) because the water pressure of the tap water is too large, the water will splash in the water supply process, so that the water in the water tank is not full, and it will flow out of the vent hole. Solution: adjust the tap water to the standard pressure.
- Q:Solar water heaters are units used?
- The module can be assembled, the average per person per bath can be calculated by 80L, after calculating the water, you can know about the price
- Q:Water storage capacity of solar water heater
- To determine the day with hot water, the total amount of P (kg) P (kg), F (kg) /m2, to obtain the solar collector area of S (M2), per square meter of solar collector with 0.1m3 thermal water tank capacity ratio can be calculated, the heat preservation water tank capacity: V=S (M2) *0.1m3/m2.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range