Introduction of Insulting Glass
2.type:GRB1/2/3;3.guarantee the quality
insulting glass,heat absorbing glass,pigmented glass!
Usage of Insulting Glass
Heat absorbing glass is used to reduce the amount of heat transmitted through an optical system.
Heat absorbing glass effectively absorbs wavelengths beyond the visible spectrum.
Unlike a hot mirror. which reflects the infrared wavelengths, the heat absorbing glass absorbs the infrared radiation and then dissipates the heat into the air around the glass!
Heat absorbing glass can also be utilized as a shortpass filter, in order to pass the visible and block the IR!
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
- Q:Civil construction projects, exterior wall glass curtain wall raw materials, or construction process, or the end of the construction, what tests should be done?
- Because I work in the glass curtain wall project, only know raw materials to do a glass curtain wall material impact strength test before installing the unit model, in a special laboratory, no experimental requirements should be in the process of construction, the construction of the end of may do some water resistance experiment. Hope to be of help to you!
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- The pungent smell is not necessarily formaldehyde, and FRP is also called GRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Suggest that you use semi tempered glass for bathroom glass, do not use non tempered, and the other two are not high prices, that is, shock resistance, heat resistance is not good, very crispThere is this, now you can choose several materials made of transparent or translucent, (the simplest is to take a rub, ha ha)
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- Because experiments require high temperatures, heating, freezing, and many complex processes of chemical reactions,
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- If molten glass contains gas, it forms bubbles when it is formed. Bubbles mainly affect the transmittance of glass, reduce the mechanical properties of glass, but also affect people's vision, resulting in deformation of the biological image, the main reason is that the purity of raw materials is not enough.
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Glass materials of high hardness, not prone to scratches, shock resistance is poor, after the impact of easily broken, and the weight is relatively heavy.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel FRP/GRP (generic glass fiber reinforced plastic), a composite material, or the product is glass fiber reinforced resin matrix (including unsaturated polyester resin / phenolic resin / epoxy resin / polyurethane / vinyl resin etc.) a thermosetting plastic obtained. Epoxy resin composite is a kind of low pressure forming material compounded by epoxy resin matrix and reinforcing material (fiber and fabric) through the interface between the two.
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range