Introduction of Insulting Glass
2.type:GRB1/2/3;3.guarantee the quality
insulting glass,heat absorbing glass,pigmented glass!
Usage of Insulting Glass
Heat absorbing glass is used to reduce the amount of heat transmitted through an optical system.
Heat absorbing glass effectively absorbs wavelengths beyond the visible spectrum.
Unlike a hot mirror. which reflects the infrared wavelengths, the heat absorbing glass absorbs the infrared radiation and then dissipates the heat into the air around the glass!
Heat absorbing glass can also be utilized as a shortpass filter, in order to pass the visible and block the IR!
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- The material is called a cold gel. First, some cold gel is injected into the mold, and then put into the specimen or other objects (Photos), then injected with cold gel, sealed, and then polished. Cold gels can be colored as needed. Cold gel products the biggest feature is not parting, what the image of the enclosure.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Cutting glass with abrasivesThe original A. plus sand saw diameter 95300 ~ 400mm, 1 ~ 2ram thick brass, iron plate made of circular plate, rotated, injection abrasive (silicon carbide, corundum, corundum and so on) and the slurry water mixed, with some of the side of the glass to the saw cutting force.B. with ordinary abrasive cutting compared with ordinary wheel, diamond grinding wheel, it is difficult to cut thin products, cutting losses, grinding wheel wear, wheel but cheap, especially in dry cutting, it is common to the advantages of grinding wheel cutting.C. wire cutting with multiple jointless wire (wire or piano wire = O.05 ~ 0.2mm), can also cut about 100 sheets. The edge of the abrasive material is added to the workpiece with a certain amount of pressure, and the edge is milled and cut. Because of the grinding surface cutting, the margin is very small, you can get high-precision cutting.D. abrasive jet machining method and principle of the same blast form, but the use of abrasive powder (average particle diameter of 27 m, with a tiny belly) jet nozzle (spraying gas as carbon dioxide, nitrogen and compressed air), shot edge pores, edge cut glass plate. The impact of the abrasive is so small that it will not damage the glass. This method can process thin glass plates.
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- You can use the transparent acrylic plate, acrylic plexiglass (acrylic) history in the early 20s, Solomon ha company first invented a new method of acrylic plate used for the polymerization of MMA, the board later called "Oroglas/Plexiglas"
- Q:How is the glass made?
- Glass cup making process:1: silk;2: blow the ball;3: skin opening;4: inner opening and back cover;5: interface;6: back cover;7: affixed trademarks;8: annealing.Glass (glass) is the raw material is a glass of glass, usually raw material is high borosilicate glass, after more than 600 degrees of high temperature firing, it is a new type of environmentally friendly tea cup, more and more people's favor.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Organic boards are called organic plates, PS boards, PS organic boards, PS boards, light panels, light box boards, GPPS boards, benzene boards, color boards, etc. some places are simply called organic glass. People have different opinions. In fact, organic boards are different from organic glass.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- Ultra white is generally used in solar panels, raw materials, aluminum content higher
- Q:What kind of raw materials should be used in making FRP?
- The glass steel base material is a physical and chemical change of reinforcing material coated and firmly bonded component materials. Glass steel base material made of synthetic resin and auxiliary materials, wherein the synthetic resin is the main component. Matrix materials in FRP is the load transfer between fibers, and the load balancing. The properties of the matrix materials, such as corrosion resistance, heat resistance, directly affect the performance of FRP. Glass steel process determines the forming process of its choice.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range