Introduction of Insulting Glass
2.type:GRB1/2/3;3.guarantee the quality
insulting glass,heat absorbing glass,pigmented glass!
Usage of Insulting Glass
Heat absorbing glass is used to reduce the amount of heat transmitted through an optical system.
Heat absorbing glass effectively absorbs wavelengths beyond the visible spectrum.
Unlike a hot mirror. which reflects the infrared wavelengths, the heat absorbing glass absorbs the infrared radiation and then dissipates the heat into the air around the glass!
Heat absorbing glass can also be utilized as a shortpass filter, in order to pass the visible and block the IR!
- Q:What is glass made of?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- The elemental substance of fluorine is F2, which is a pale yellow , highly poisonous gas. Fluorine gas corrosion is very strong, very active chemical properties, is one of the most oxidizing substances, and even some inert gases can react under certain conditions . Fluoride is a special plastic, rubber and freezers (freon-12) key elements in. Because of the special chemical properties of fluorine, fluorine chemistry plays an important role in the development of chemistry.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic production process;Acrylic sheet according to the production process can be divided into casting and extrusion, better than the properties of casting sheet extrusion, the price is expensive, the plate casting is mainly used for carving, decoration, arts and crafts, extrusion type is usually used for advertising signs, light boxes and other production.
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- 7, electronic high purity silicon metal, optical fiber 8, rubber and plastic filler (which can improve the wear resistance of 9), paint filler (which can improve the weatherability of coatings) 10, aerospace and aviation, the internal structure of molecular chain, crystal shape and lattice changes, make its temperature resistance, coefficient of thermal expansion small, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance and its unique optical properties.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Formed by converting molten glass to a solid product of a fixed shape. The process must take place within a certain temperature range. This is a cooling process. The glass is first converted from a viscous liquid to a plastic state, and then to a brittle solid. The forming method can be divided into two categories: manual forming and mechanical forming.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Plexiglass sticks, which cheap plexiglass bonding is an important process, to enhance product quality and taste, affected by two aspects, one is adhesive; two is adhesive skills.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The construction of excellent anticorrosive paint can in a variety of conditions, including exposure to atmospheric environment, can be conveniently carried out in various forms such as painting, brush painting, and meet the requirement of the design of coating thickness and structure.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- The main are: quartz sand. And soda ash.
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range