Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- Before the start (the conditions have started the construction permit (data): the construction unit construction organization design (provided), including the report of the examination table, the examination table), commencement report (Commencement approval), engineering geological survey report, the construction site quality management inspection record (Trial), the quality of personnel qualification certificates (collection aproval), special trades license (collection report), measurement line (Trial)
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- To the Chinese packaging bottle net glass bottle information, take a look at it, are glass bottle production technology and so on related articles, the only domestic bottle site.
- Q:What material is used in the protective film in the middle of glass?
- Production process is:1: opening, the entire glass will be cut into a larger size than the molding of 0.6mm pieces.2:CNC carved, will open material scrap with steel sand grinding chamfering, drilling (or slot), after the end of CNC on the forming of the carved glass3, flat grinding, mainly to deal with the opening and CNC caused by surface scratches.4: cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning machine will be washed flour, while drying glass.5: tempering, the use of potassium acid to strengthen the glass, so that the stress of glass, strength, resistance and so on to meet certain requirements.6: cleaning: the tempered glass re-entry ultrasonic cleaning.7: stick ab8: packing finished products
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Mineral woolCotton like short staple fibers made from silicate melts, including slag cotton, rock wool, glass wool and ceramic fibers, generally only refer to the first two.By the above two concepts, we should compare the difference between rock wool and slag cotton.
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- Process: mainly to see whether the enterprise has mastered the key technology of float process control. For example, master the melting technology, need to have stripe analysis equipment to monitor, can detect fault signs in advance, timely fine-tuning, can avoid major accidents, development. In the case of melting stability, general forming and annealing are relatively easy to achieve stability; the products produced by such a line are stable and the cost will be greatly reduced. But at present, the only part of enterprises to master the technology, many enterprises are repeatedly in fluctuation, a fluctuation of about 3-7 days, so the product quality can not guarantee long-term stability, there is no guarantee to do the processing of glass, benefits decline.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Features: three, the absorption ratio of executives increased by 12%, the emission ratio decreased by 30% - 40%, super absorption, less heat loss, warming faster. Efficient tube, super absorption, high thermal efficiency, fast heating, in the same light condition, tube can be more than ordinary high temperature hot water; cold tube, due to launch Bibi aluminum ion copper ion is 0.2 lower, so the heat loss is small, can still work normally in the alpine environment, 30 degrees as often out of hot water; high temperature tubes, stainless steel for ion film high temperature resistant, anti air drying coating under the condition of 400 DEG C, aging, decay and discoloration.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- Production process of 1.3.1 glass1. Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) grinding, so that dry wet raw materialsDry, iron containing raw materials for iron removal, in order to ensure the quality of glass.2, batch preparation. According to the product, the composition of the mixture is slightly different. For example, ordinary float glass batch (calculated in accordance with 1 weight boxes of 50 kilograms), need to consume 33.55 kg of quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, 2.96 kg 8.57 kg 11.39 kg of soda, Glauber's salt 0.55 kg, 3.45 kg, 0.03 kg of feldspar powder etc..3, melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range