CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Masonry of furnace bottom:(1) the bottom shall be leveled before masonry; when the masonry is made, the walls around the bottom shall be first laid, and the height shall be approximately higher than the surface of the hearth. Then the bottom horizontal line (for example, multi layer masonry, together with the layer line) is marked on the straight wall, and then the bottom can be built.(2) when the bottom is made of multi layer bricks, the masonry shall be carried out by layer by layer, and the upper, lower and the same floor shall be staggered. The long side of the surface brick shall be vertical to the direction of the flow of slag or gas.(3) the high temperature area and the furnace bottom which need to be frequently repaired must leave the expansion gap at the bottom of the furnace and the straight wall, and the asbestos rope or asbestos board will be embedded in the gap.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation bricks are of course used for insulation... Tall buildings should not be used
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick seven characteristics: insulation, heat insulation: effectively reduce energy consumption.Fire prevention: up to national standard or class A.Clean and environmental protection: no two pollution will be caused by air.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- The Dragon such high aluminum refractory brick density is generally around 1000, heavy refractory brick, high alumina brick HLGX heavy weight in general 2000Kg/m fand.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- Hello, the exterior wall insulation has many practices, useful insulation bricks, but also useful particles of polystyrene insulation mortar mixed (thickness is not the same, the price is not the same);
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of the area, at the same time, good insulation effect, in the hot summer, the temperature of the furnace using solid clay brick and low 2-3 ~ C, reduce the power consumption. The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Now the main building to do insulation, and generally use benzene board, we do indoor heat preservation is generally used, glass cotton is glass fiber, contact the skin after particularly uncomfortable
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- The insulation performance of thermal conductivity of insulating brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range