Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board, made by burning long fiber silicon dioxide, clay, talcum powder and colored glaze under 1150 degree, is a revolutionary high-tech building material in the 21st century. Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- Density board is also called fiberboard. It is artificial plate made from raw material of wood fibers or other plant fibers adding urea formaldehyde resin or other applicable binders. According to the difference of density, it can be classified into three types: high density board, medium density board and low density board. Soft, impact resistant and easy to reprocess, density board is a kind of good material for furniture producing at abroad.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- There is no need to preserve. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- With unique optical property, ceramic material can be used as solid state laser, optical fiber and optical memory. Transparent ceramics can be used for high pressure sodium lamp tube. Magnetic ceramics (ferrite: MgFe2O4、CuFe2O4、Fe3O4 ) will be widely used in audiotapes, records, transformer core and memory elements of large computers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range