Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively. The operating temperature of the former and the latter is 1150-2000℃ and 1000℃ respectively. According to the different binders used in ceramic fiber felt, ceramic fiber felt is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate as its binder), soft ceramic fiber felt(latex, polyaluminum chloride, sodium silicate and methylcellulose as its binder, latex--- aluminum phosphate composite binder) and wet ceramic fiber felt (ludox as binder). According to the performance of the ceramic fiber felt and the temperature of the heating furnace, hard felt can be used on hot face zone of furnace wall. The size of the ceramic fiber products is 600 x 400 x 20 (10) mm. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)
- Q:What's the selection of refractory materials for glass furnace?
- Aluminum silicate fiber also called ceramic fiber is a new type of lightweight refractory material, the material has light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, heat capacity, anti mechanical vibration, thermal expansion of the advantages of small, good insulation performance, through special processing, can be made of aluminum silicate fiber board, aluminum silicate fiber mat, aluminum silicate fiber rope, aluminum silicate fiber blanket and other products. New type sealing material with high temperature and low thermal conductivity, light weight, long service life, high tensile strength, good elasticity, non-toxic characteristics, is a new kind of material instead of asbestos, widely used in metallurgy, electric power, heat insulation equipment, machinery, chemical industry.
- Q:Characteristics of profiled fiber
- Profiled fiber has the following characteristics as compared with ordinary fibers. The first is the optical effect is good, especially triangular fiber, with a small prism like role in the separation of natural light can be re assembled, giving a special feeling.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is one thing to do
- Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is not the same thing, two kinds of different products.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:Are zirconium silicate aluminum fiber blankets and aluminium silicate fiber blankets a thing?
- White color, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one. Free from any binding agent. In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range