Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber laminated board belongs to high temperature resistant fiber board technology, and especially involves ceramic fiber board technology. It is made by using ceramic fiber as material. Its feature lies in that ceramic fiber is first made into ceramic fiber paper. 1. Multilayer ceramic fiber papers are stacked, pressurized and made into board. Binder layer is set every two layers of ceramic fiber paper one. 2. The thickness of the ceramic fiber paper one is 0.2-1.0mm. The thickness of binder layer is 2 0.5-3.0mm. The fiber diameter of ceramic fiber raw material is 1-5μm and the fiber length is 10-100mm. Ceramic fiber laminated board made by using the practical new program, has high density, strong tensile and impact resistant capability, good friction resistance performance, and certain flexibility, which is especially suitable for the sealing of the high temperature parts, the repair of furnace gaps, the backing lining of refractory materials, etc.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- The products of aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper are divided into four level temperature, namely 1000℃ ordinary type, 1260℃ standard type, 1360℃ high alumina type and 1450℃ zirconium containing type. These are the maximum temperature resistance, not daily operating temperature. Daily operating temperature should be lower than the maximum temperature resistance.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber and light spinning via special process. Reinforcing materials, such as glass cellosilk and heat resisting alloy wire, can be added according to different temperature and situation, and play a role of thermal insulation. Ceramic fiber rope is applied to mechanical sealing of high temperature and high pressure, pump and valve. Applicable equipment: low pressure valve, high temperature pipe, furnace door, boiler, container door, cover sealing, etc. Applicable industries: chemical industry, chemical fiber, chemistry, paper-making, food, medicine, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range