Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- Made by adopting the vacuum absorption of superior multicrystal mullite refractory fiber, the hearth has the characteristics of light weight, rapid temperature increase, energy conservation, timesaving, thermal shock and high temperature resistance, and good insulation, and is capable of meeting the needs of fast sintering. It can reduce more than 60% energy consumption. With double-layer furnace shell structure, advanced air heat insulation and heat-sensing techniques, exhaust temperature fans will be started automatically when the temperature of the furnace body surface goes up to 45℃, to make it fast cooling and insure the furnace shell not hot. By selecting qualitative materials and strictly implementing production and inspection techniques, all technical indexes of the hearth reaches or exceeds the standard of JB/T8195.7-2007.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber usually makes inorganic material into threadiness, and is used for refractory material or other filling material. The nano ceramic fiber board that you said is generally powder particle on the nanoscale, then made into ceramic fiber.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnace
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- First, property and application of ceramic heating plate: It is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. Ceramic heater can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Second, technical characteristics: Ceramic electric heater has ring type, plate and other specifications. It possesses many advantages: reliable during work, long service life, sturdy and durable, energy saving, easy installation, high temperature resistant, high heat conductivity, good insulation, and no limitation of models, specifications and dimension in manufacturing. According to users’ demand on mode of connection, voltages of 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V can be chosen and determined (according to users’ needs). The maximum power termination is 6.5w/m2. Compared with traditional heaters, ceramic electric heater can cut down 30% energy consumption.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- ф22mm ф27mm ф34mm ф42mm ф48mm ф60mm ф76mm ф89mm ф114mm ф140mm ф168mm ф219mm ф273mm ф325mm ф377mm ф426mm ф480mm ф530mm ф630m All of these specifications belongs to the international standard pipe diameter. Thermal insulation pipe is used for the transportation of liquid, gas and other medium. And it is often used in the pipe thermal insulation projects in petroleum, chemical industry, military, central heating, central air-conditioner, and municipal administration, etc.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range