Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
well logging cable
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Free samples
d. Expert in cable and wire
7-conductor fluoroplastics F46 insulated double-deck steel thread armored oilfield well logging cable for oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004.
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a.The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b.Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c.Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
13.20 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
- Q:What are good speaker wire??
- the thicker or lower the number the better electrical transfer. 16-20 gauge is ok for close speaker mounting, 12-14 gauge is better etc. if running a high output system go with lower numbers.
- Q:what size wire do i need?
- It depends upon the length... Assuming the length is less than 90 feet, use number 10 AWG wire, 600 Volt Insulation.
- Q:3 wire switch and 2 wire motor?
- Hold your horses here as this gets real complicated real fast Motor has two wires one is pos and the other is neg on the down stroke. Reverse applies on the up stroke. Three wires from switch. Center is supply (either ground or 12 v.d.c) Other two are outputs from the supply. (ground is suggested) There are literally 50 different relay types you can use depending on the application. Some are three pin some are four pin and some are five pin. The five pin is the most common type used for power windows. I suggest going to the local junk yard and find a ford F series truck with fuel injection Open hood and look on drivers inner fender well on back side of air filter box. There will be two or three relays under a small plastic cover mounted on slip mounts and if you pull up hard enough they will come off. Cut the wires to these relays as far back towards the dash as you possibly can (to get the most wire possible) You will need two of them per window. These are the commonly sold five pin relays and once you have them then e-mail me through my avatar and I can direct you exactly what wire to what pin to what wire on switch and then to motors.
- Q:Original Kanye West Through the wire?
- Through okorder.com/
- Q:What does insulated wire do?
- Insulated wire is .... insulated. That is, it has a layer of plastic or rubber around it so that there is no exposed metal (except at the ends) and thus minimizes the shock hazard, and also helps prevent accidental shorts between wires. Non insulated wire is bare, it has no insulation, it's just a thin copper bar. You can use either on breadboards, so I don't know what you mean by regular wire. .
- Q:Light fixture wiring problem?
- the red and brown are probably positive (red) and the brown (neg) The green is probably a ground wire. You can go to the hardware store. Home Depot or Sears or Ace etc and get a small tester and then touch it to the wires. It will come with instructions and you can also ask the sales person in the electrical dept.
- Q:A 2.2 resistor is to be made of nichrome wire. If the available wire is 1/32in. in diameter.Then...?
- Length of wire is L = R*A/p SI units must be used, so convert radius to meters: r = 0.0254 / 64 m using 25.4mm = 1 inch r = 3.969*10^-4 m (0.3969mm) So cross-sectional area is A = pi*(3.969*10^-4)^2 m^2 A = 4.95*10^-7 m^2 The average resistivity of nichrome is p = 1.1*10^-6 ohm-meter So the required length of wire is L = 2.2 ohm * 4.95*10^-7 m^2 / 1.1*10^-6 ohm-meter L = 0.990 m
- Q:simple subwoofer wiring question?
- Wire is wire. lol. There is no positive or negative wire. A wire can carry either a positive or a negative flow. So it doesn't matter whether you have the silver or black or whatever color wire running, just make sure you connect it correctly to the terminals and amp.
- Q:2002 Impala radio wiring?
- If you are going to replace wire by wire , you can do that first unplug the battery and be very care full with orange and pink wires, try to solder the new wires the factory amplifier is in the trunk left side good luck new wiring is $700 from the dealer and the only place to buy it new good luck
- Q:what wires go to what ?
- 1996 Ford Explorer Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Violet Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Black Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Light Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Light Blue/Red Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Orange/Blue Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Blue (If Equipped) Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green/Orange Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Light Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Tan/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Pink
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range