Order On-line Tracking
Insulated Fibreglass Aluminum Foil Tape With Alloy 1060-O
1. Product item: Aluminum foil tape
2. Base material: aluminium 8011-O 1060-O 1145-O 1050-O 1200-O or as your requirements
3. Coating: PE PET EAA
Size for aluminum foil tape
For aluminum foil tape, width is from 15mm upto 1000mm. Please chech following table:
76, 150, 406mm(+/-3mm)
15mm upto 1000mm
Cardboard paper/ steel/ plastic
Technical data for aluminum foil tape
Heat Seal Strength
Filler/ Floodant Resistance 68±1℃, 168hours
PEA PE-39 PE-89
Water Resistance 68±1℃, 168hours Peel Strength
Dielectric Strength Two-side, Dc 1KV, 1min
Material for aluminum foil tape
Aluminum: Usually we have these aluminum material: 8011-O 1060-O 1145-O 1050-O 1200-O. We can also use other material as you request
Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.13mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.19mm, 0.2mm, etc..
Film material: POE, LLDPE, LDPE, PE, EVA, ABS, etc..
Thickness: 0.05mm, 0.04mm, 0.03mm
Application for aluminum foil tape
1. Aluminum foil tape widely used in shielding for telecommunication cables, power cables and fibre optical cables;
2. Good insulativity and shielding effectiveness to reduce return loss, complying with RoHS standard, which make it widely used in coaxial cable, local area network cable, and as shielding layer of many other cables;
Q: Can we have your catalogue?
A: We can supply partial catalogue. As you know, there are so many different specifications products each item. There are only normal products in the catalogue. We can provide as your requirements.
Q: Could you supply free samples for us?
A: We can supply free samples with you paying shipping cost. We can return you the shipping cost when you have an order.
Q: Can you offer me the price list of your products?
A: We can quote you for our products. Because of so many items and continuous changing price, we can give you price with your products specifications. So you need provide us the products specifications, and we will give you a good price.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2-5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union, etc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|