Product Details Of Chrome Oxide Green On Refractory Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft bag or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Water Soluble ≤
- Q:What is color and how are pigments made?
- Yes, cheaper brands use actual dye. Like, literally dye, as in the stuff you can dye clothing with.
- Q:Pls Help,<Mac Pigment> How to Apply?
- With the pigment you have many options to apply them. In my experience I have learned three primary ways that work well. 1) If you are looking to use as a shadow apply a base such as a lid primer or a paint, then apply the pigment using little pigment, it is always easier to build up the color than it is to take away. 2) If you want the color to be darker and have more dramatic impact use the pigment with mixing medium or water and apply carefully with a brush using little amounts. 3) I like to use the pigments as eyeliner, to do that I either apply just using a brush, using mixed with water/medium or on top of black eyeliner. By using a base your color lasts longer and it gives you a smoother application. Also to deal with the stuff that drops on your cheeks my hints are either do your eyes first and use a makeup remover wipe to take it away or use your powder apply it using a brush heavily up under your eyes and then when done with eye makeup dust the powder and pigments away. I know the second option looks weird but it does work. Also if you ever do apply pigments and they start to go to dark or look a bit patchy try applying a eyeshadow over them not only to change the color but also to change the look of the eyeshadow texture. Hope this helps.
- Q:Plant Pigments And Biology?
- Pigments in the reaction center work together to organize themselves in place, to protect the plant from injury from incidental light, and to absorb photons from the spectrum with each pigment catching its own portion of the incoming wavelengths. The accessory pigments catch and pass energy to chlorophyll a. Chlorophyll a is the specialist that plays the photon's electromagnetic energy into chemical. It splits water to release its electrons and hydrogen ions for use in the calvin cycle where glucose is manufactured. The goal is to fix energy into a usable organic form for the plant to live on.
- Q:What is a Pigment?
- any of a group of compounds that are intensely coloured and are used to colour other materials.Pigments are insoluble and are applied not as solutions but as finely ground solid particles mixed with a liquid. In general, the same pigments are employed in oil- and water-based paints, printing inks, and plastics. Pigments may be organic (i.e., contain carbon) or inorganic. …
- Q:A pigment is a molecule that:?
- pigment is the coloring of your skin and considering your skin gets darker under sunlight im going to say it absorbs light.
- Q:What exactly are pigments?
- Pigmen are a cross between men and pigs. They were basically a result of a genetic experiment by the U.S. Government back in the 80's. The ultimate goal was to use these so-called Pigmen in battle because they were thought to be the ultimate warriors. Unfortunately, the Pigmen could have cared less about fighting and basically just oinked a lot and wallowed in mud puddles on the battlefield. The enemy easily shot them as they rolled around on the ground.
- Q:What is the difference between a pigmented eyeshadow and a non - pigmented one?
- A believe a pigmented eye shadow will show up more vividly.
- Q:Help! Mac Eyeshadow or Pigment?
- Pigment is basically a loose eyeshadow. To apply: you just dip your brush in and apply like normal eyeshadow. You can use a wet eyeliner brush to apply in the crease of your eye or under your eye like eyeliner. It's good stuff, I use it often. You can use a lighter application for day- neutral tones and create some dark, dramatic makeup for going out. My personal opinion is I like the eyeshadows better, they seem to last longer when applied dry. The pigment tends to wear off faster when applied dry. I haven't tried wet yet, so that may be better. You're a lucky girl to have a boyfriend who actually buys you makeup.
- Q:What pigments are used in photosynthesis?
- Chlorophyll(green) is the primary pigment used in photosynthesis. Besides chlorophyll, plants also use pigments such as carotenes(orange) and xanthophylls(yellow).
- Q:PIGMENT: by MAC COSMETICS? What is it?
- Pigment is a loose powder that has highly concentrated color. They come in different finishes like matte or shimmery. You can use them as eye shadows and such, which is what most people do with them. They show up better and the metallic ones can be foiled (more vivid color and looks like metal almost) if you use them wet by putting a little bit of mixing medium or eye drops on your brush before dipping it in the pigment and applying it. They can also be used as lip colors by mixing with a clear lipgloss, or eyeliner if you use them wet or mix them with something like MAC's special eyeliner mixing medium. They also make a mascara mixing medium that can be used with pigments. Pigments really are a handy, universal product to have! Keep in mind that some pigments are not safe for use in the eye and/or lip area. If you look at MAC's website where the pigments are, you can check out the specifics about that under View Recommended Use. Also, if you use pigments wet, it's best to get a little bit of it in the jar lid, then dip the brush in it. That way you won't dampen and ruin the pigments in the jar, and moisture in the jar could promote the growth of bacteria.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality