Product Details Of Chrome Oxide Green On Refractory Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft bag or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Water Soluble ≤
- Q:what is the difference between light color and pigment colors?
- Pigments are chemicals that selectively absorb and reflect different spectra of light. When a surface is painted with a pigment, light hitting the surface is reflected, minus some wavelengths. This subtraction of wavelengths produces the appearance of different colors. Most paints are a blend of several chemical pigments, intended to produce a reflection of a given color.
- Q:What is a pigment?????????!?
- Melanin (i /ˈmɛlənɪn/; Greek: μέλας, black) is a pigment that is ubiquitous in nature, being found in most organisms (spiders are one of the few groups in which it has not been detected). In animals melanin pigments are derivatives of the amino acid tyrosine. The most common form of biological melanin is eumelanin, a brown-black polymer of dihydroxyindole carboxylic acids, and their reduced forms. All melanins are derivatives of polyacetylene. The most common melanin – dopamelanin – is a mixed copolymer of polyacetylene, polyaniline, and polypyrrole. Another common form of melanin is pheomelanin, a red-brown polymer of benzothiazine units largely responsible for red hair and freckles. The presence of melanin in the archaea and bacteria kingdoms is an issue of ongoing debate among researchers in the field. The increased production of melanin in human skin is called melanogenesis. Production of melanin is stimulated by DNA damage induced by UVB-radiation, and it leads to a delayed development of a tan. This melanogenesis-based tan takes more time to develop, but it is long lasting. The photochemical properties of melanin make it an excellent photoprotectant. It absorbs harmful UV-radiation and transforms the energy into harmless heat through a process called ultrafast internal conversion. This property enables melanin to dissipate more than 99.9% of the absorbed UV radiation as heat (see photoprotection). This prevents the indirect DNA damage that is responsible for the formation of malignant melanoma and other skin cancers. Albinism (from Latin albus, white; see extended etymology, also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of an enzyme involved in the production of melanin.
- Q:How do you make paint pigments?
- You okorder.com/article/pigment...
- Q:Drosophila Eye Pigments?
- Man pigments determine the colour of the eye. If the composition of pigments is same in all the flies,how can the colour in which their eyes look differ?isn't this a contradiction?i suspect the accuracy of The chromatography test because even a very very slight change in the amount of pigment can significantly change the colour. The phenotype is always different in mutants due to different genotype. in genotype is taken for granted if a change in phenotype is present. Wait just got over into a nice point. Sometimes even if the pigment composition being same different colours m8 be produced due to different allotropes or iro of the same pigment might have different colours!though allotropes(not isomers) have same composition but differ in,their post translational changes r different.since post translational changes r indirectly influenced by genes.this completely explains this case.
- Q:What pigments are used in photosynthesis?
- Chlorophyll(green) is the primary pigment used in photosynthesis. Besides chlorophyll, plants also use pigments such as carotenes(orange) and xanthophylls(yellow).
- Q:Mac Eye Pigments?
- The pigments are purer colors that are MUCH more intense and longer lasting. I've got it in two colors. It's great.
- Q:Explain why plants need a variety of pigments to carry out photosynthesis?
- Each pigment in the leaf absorbs only a very narrow range of wavelength. In order to make use of more light than one specific wavelength, then plants have several different pigments. Chlorophyll A and Chlorophyll B intercept wavelengths from roughly 400-500 nm and then again from 650-700 nm. There are several different carotenoid pigments, each intercepting a pretty specific wavelength. I think these are within 450 - 510 nm. You have a high rate of photosynthesis in the blue range and then again in the red range. (I wasn't able to find a very good image that explains this clearly, but the sources listed below do a decent enough job.) Green light and most of the yellows will be reflected and not used by the plant. Keep in mind that while phytochrome is a pigment, it is not involved in photosynthesis.
- Q:Recommended hair dyes for pre-pigmenting?
- if you have blonde hair this will naturally get bleached by the actual sun in the summer. There was this guy in my class who also had golden blonde hair that has been a medium brown near the base. When he came back to college after summer vacation, it was practically platinum blonde!
- Q:i bought mac pro pigments 4 the 1st time , now what do i do?
- when you use a pigment, it's always better to apply it wet since it's a loose shadow. with the mixing medium, put a few drops of it on to some kind of surface, like the lid of the jar or even on your hand. if you dropped it in the lid, tap a little shadow into the lid and mix it with your brush. you want a thick, kind of pastey consistency. if your put it on your hand, did your brush into the drops of mixing medium and then then dip the wet brush into the pigment jar. then all you gotta do is apply it to your lid. but make sure you put a base on your lid before applying! good luck! =]
- Q:why do plants need more than one pigment for light absorption?
- Pigments are molecules with an array of covalent bonds capable of absorbing a photon of light that has only a certain wavelength. The absorbed wavelength is only a fraction of the continuous range of wavelengths reaching the reaction center of a chloroplast. Each pigment species absorbs a different portion of the spectrum. So most photosynthesis works in combinations of pigments to absorb a across the visible spectrum and somewhat beyond. Some pigments (accessory photosynthesis carotenoid pigments) absorb useful wavelengths to pass the energy to chlorophyll A while the Xanthophyll Cycle pigments absorb potentially harmful high energy wavelengths for dissipation. Accessory pigments provide a range of spectra collection that allowed plants to adapt successfully to environments of differing light conditions. Pigments provide coloration to signal flower or fruit maturity to pollination partners or seed dispersal partners. Anthocyanins and carotenoids perform these communication functions. Phytochrome is a pigment that absorbs one wavelength only to toggle to another shape capable of absorbing at a different wavelength. Algae and plants both use this system to inform them of the time of year so they can synchronize with the best season in their habitat for reproduction efforts to succeed. Plants use phytochrome to regulate the photoperiod of flowering or seed germination.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality