Production Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing details of Chrome Oxide Green Powder :
25 kg/bag , or packaged into drums , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:what are the three major photosythetic pigments?
- A okorder.com/... gives the spectra (Action and Absorption)
- Q:What are the accessory pigments and what are their functions?
- Accessory pigments are light-absorbing compounds, found in photosynthetic organisms, that work in conjuction with chlorophyll a. They include other forms of this pigment, such as chlorophyll b in green algal and higher plant antennae, while other algae may contain chlorophyll c or d. In addition, there are many non-chlorophyll accessory pigments, such as carotenoids or phycobiliproteins which also absorb light and transfer that light energy to photosystem chlorophylls. Some of these accessory pigments, particularly the carotenoids, also serve to absorb and dissipate excess light energy, or work as antioxidants.
- Q:Physics: Compare and contrast pigment color with the color seen from a light.?
- Pigments are chemicals that selectively absorb and reflect different spectra of light. When a surface is painted with a pigment, light hitting the surface is reflected, minus some wavelengths. This subtraction of wavelengths produces the appearance of different colors. Most paints are a blend of several chemical pigments, intended to produce a reflection of a given color. Mixing pigments is subtractive. Mixing light is additive. Let's take the primary pigments, red, blue and yellow. Red pigment is red because the chemical it is made of absorbs (subtracts) blue and yellow light that falls on it and reflects only red light to your eye. Similarly, blue pigment is blue because it absorbs red and yellow light and reflects only blue. So when you mix the three primary pigments together, you produce something that absorbs all of the light falling on it in equal amounts and reflects nothing to your eye. Thus, it appears black. In contrast, when you mix only red and blue light, there isn't any yellow in it, so the resulting light appears purple (the complement of yellow). Likewise, if you mix red and yellow light it appears orange (the complement of blue). If you mix all three colors of light together (in equal amounts), the resulting light appears white because it contains all of the colors of the spectrum. This explanation is sound, although greatly simplified. The two summaries above are not my own, nor do I claim them as mine.
- Q:How do scientists use a spectrophotometer to detemine the absortion spectrum of a pigment?
- A pigment molecule absorbs at specific wavelength(s), meaning that when light of a specific wavelength is incident to the molecule only certain wavelengths are absorbed while others are transmitted. The spectrophotometer emits monochromatic light (light of only one wavelength) which passes through the pigment molecule and a detector determines the amount of light that is either absorbed or transmitted by the sample. This is done at wavelengths from the UV (180-330 nm) to the visible (330-700 nm) and the light that is either transmitted or absorbed is detected by the spectrophotometer and is able to be graphed with absorbance representing the y-axis and wavelength representing the x-axis. The resultant graph will depict the absorption spectrum of that particular pigment molecule. Hope that helps.
- Q:My MAC pigment is really chunky-like?
- use a good brush, apply little by little experiment with water remember MAC was made for taking model pictures there colors are strong and bold and not good for the skin because they were made solely to take pictures and have it pop out of the picture
- Q:What is a pigment molecule?
- pigments are molecules that absorb electromagnetic radiation. For example, the chlorophyll pigment in plants absorbs blue and red light, which is why they reflect green light (since green is the color not absorbed). Another example is melanin, which is the pigment that darkens the skin of people. Melanin absorbs UV to protect the skin. A pigment molecule struck by EM radiation in the visible region may absorb some of the light depending on what pigment it is.
- Q:Why does a plant use several pigments instead of one or two?Why are plant leaves green?
- The several other pigments that are found with chlorophyll a multi-task. They work with chlorophyll a to provide energy by absorbing light from the sun and other jobs as well. Some accessory pigments help protect the plant while collecting energy, others help regulate the photosynthetic process.
- Q:does photosythesis requier pigment moulecuels?
- Photosynthesis requires Chlorophyll, which is composed of a mixture of pigments like chlorophyll a, chlorophyll b and xanthophyll. These pigments allow certain wavelengths of light to be used for photolysis, a required stage of the photosynthetic process.
- Q:What is the difference between a pigmented eyeshadow and a non - pigmented one?
- Pigmented eyeshadow are much easier to use because you only need to use a little to get full color coverage whereas you'll need to keep adding more of a non pigmented one to get the full effect.
- Q:What are the ingredients in MAC's pigments? (10pts)?
- Mac Pigment Ingredients
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality