Production Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing details of Chrome Oxide Green Powder :
25 kg/bag , or packaged into drums , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:What does pigment mean?
- * PIGMENT [uncountable and countable] = a natural substance that makes skin, hair, plants etc a particular colour. ==> Melanin is the dark brown pigment of the hair, skin and eyes. ==> The artist Sandy Lee uses natural pigments in her work. ( Longman Dictionary ) * PIGMENT = the natural colouring matter of animal or plant tissue. ==> Carotenoid pigments are red, orange, or yellow. ( Oxford Dictionary ) * PIGMENT = a substance used for colouring or painting, especially a dry powder, which when mixed with oil, water, or another medium constitutes a paint or ink. ==> All the frescoes are painted with earth pigments ( Oxford Dictionary )
- Q:what is the pigment in hibiscus?
- Hibiscus flowers bear pigments of three types: carotenoids, anthocyanins, and flavonols. The exact pigments (all three of those types are actually sizeable families of similar chemicals) and the exact proportions depend on the color of the particular flower: there are literally several hundred species in the genus Hibiscus, and they come in all shades of red, pink, yellow, and orange. Carotenoids are oil-soluble, fairly stable pigments that come in all shades of red, orange, and yellow. Anthocyanins are water-soluble and significantly less stable: they're responsible for the blues, pinks, purples, and reds, and in high concentrations can produce colors so dark as to look black. Flavonols are the least vivid of the pigments: they produce pale pastel yellows, cream colors, and off-whites. (Plain white flowers usually have no visible pigment at all.) Flavonols actually do most of their color absorption in the UV spectrum: they're the plant equivalent of the melanin in human skin, keeping them from getting sunburnt.
- Q:what is pigment?
- Pigment is a substance that can be found in plants and animals that has the property of absorbing light and to reflex it
- Q:What is color and how are pigments made?
- Pigments selectively reflect and absorb specific wavelengths in the visible region of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is roughly between 400 and 800 nm wavelength. When visible light is incident on a pigment parts of the spectrum are absorbed by certain chemical bonds that are found in conjugated systems or other components of the pigment, known as chromophores or colour centres. Other wavelengths or parts of the spectrum are reflected or scattered. Many pigments are charge-transfer complexes, such as transition metal compounds, but there are others that are organometallic compounds. These have wide light absorption bands that subtract most of the colours of the incident white light. The resulting reflected light spectrum creates the appearance of a colour. The difference between a pigment and a dye is that a pigment is insoluble in the substance that it is used to colour, therfore what you actually end up with is a suspension (e.g. blue pigment in polyethylene), whereas a dye soluble in a carrier so you end up with a solution of the dye, and the solvated dye molecules have an affinity to the surface of the substance that they are being used to colour (fabric dye molecules adsorb to the surfaces of the fibres that make up the fabric).
- Q:What are accesory pigments and why are they important?
- Accessory pigments, also called, Photosynthetic Pigments or Chloroplast pigments, are pigments which are present within the cell of a Chloroplast used to harvest a greater spectrum of light.y are colored compounds which absorb and transfer light energy to chlorophyll. Pigments are light-absorbing molecules. In addition to chlorophyll,other pigments, principally yellow and orange carotenoids, as well asother forms of chlorophyll, are also present in green plants. These molecules absorb light and then pass the energy to the chlorophyll and accessory pigments, like the carotenoids, enable the plants to use more ofthe light than is trapped by chlorophyll alone.
- Q:PIGMENT: by MAC COSMETICS? What is it?
- Pigment is a loose powder that has highly concentrated color. They come in different finishes like matte or shimmery. You can use them as eye shadows and such, which is what most people do with them. They show up better and the metallic ones can be foiled (more vivid color and looks like metal almost) if you use them wet by putting a little bit of mixing medium or eye drops on your brush before dipping it in the pigment and applying it. They can also be used as lip colors by mixing with a clear lipgloss, or eyeliner if you use them wet or mix them with something like MAC's special eyeliner mixing medium. They also make a mascara mixing medium that can be used with pigments. Pigments really are a handy, universal product to have! Keep in mind that some pigments are not safe for use in the eye and/or lip area. If you look at MAC's website where the pigments are, you can check out the specifics about that under View Recommended Use. Also, if you use pigments wet, it's best to get a little bit of it in the jar lid, then dip the brush in it. That way you won't dampen and ruin the pigments in the jar, and moisture in the jar could promote the growth of bacteria.
- Q:what pigment are? give two example?
- i need example sentences of pigment.. Thanks.. :)
- Q:What is the difference between a pigmented eyeshadow and a non - pigmented one?
- pigmented eye shadow
- Q:do all leaves extract contain the same pigments??why?
- Plants okorder.com/... Plants have classes of pigments that act as adjuncts to the chloroplast's chlorophyll, in several ways. Some are accessory pigments that broaden the range of absorbed light. These pigments are found in the light gathering arrays in chloroplasts. They also alter the color of the leaf depending on what specific pigments it has to gather light energy and that determines what is reflected (green is the basic reflected spectra but is might be yellowish or bluish green). The major accessory class of pigments, the carotenoids, collect light in the red to yellow wavelengths chlorophyll a can’t, then the carotenoids transfer the energy to chlorophyll a to process. Among the carotenoids are the xanthophylls that provide UV protection for the light gathering centers of the chloroplast. Plants adapt to situations and some just have fewer chloroplasts so have less chlorophyll and absorb less of the light. In low light situations they need fewer so variegated plants are possible. This reduced chlorophyll level allows small amounts of other pigments like the yellow pigment xanthophyll to show up.
- Q:how to prepare coloured pigments?
- Pigment does not might desire to do with pores and skin inevitably, a paint could be tinted with a pigment. curiously it is likewise a dry colorant, many times an insoluble powder. pores and skin colour is set by using the quantity of melanin in one's pores and skin, relative to ranges of exposure to the sunlight.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality