Production Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing details of Chrome Oxide Green Powder :
25 kg/bag , or packaged into drums , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:what is the function of plants pigment?
- Pigments are chemicals inside living things that absorb certain types of light. In plants, the pigment chlorophyll in leaves absorbs sunlight for photosynthesis to work, where the energy comes from. Chlorophyll absorbs all light except green, which is reflected. That's why most plants are green. NOT the other war around. :) :)
- Q:What are the roles and type of plant pigments?
- Pigments are able to absorb specific wavelengths of light which power photosynthesis. Chlorophyll, which is green, absorbs all wavelengths except green. Each photon excites an electron in the light harvesting complexes of a photosystem in a chlorophyll molecule, eventually producing ATPs. Other pigments will be a different color and will be able to absorb other wavelengths, maximizing energy absorbency when the sun's rays change. Pigments are chemicals inside living things that absorb certain types of light. In plants, the pigment chlorophyll in leaves absorbs sunlight for photosynthesis to work, where the energy comes from. Chlorophyll absorbs all light except green, which is reflected. That's why most plants are green...
- Q:How to manufacture FRP pigments?
- Pigment A finely divided material which contributes to optical and other properties of paint, finishes, and coatings. Pigments are insoluble in the coating material, whereas dyes dissolve in and color the coating. Pigments are mechanically mixed with the coating and are deposited when the coating dries. Their physical properties generally are not changed by incorporation in and deposition from the vehicle. Pigments may be classified according to composition (inorganic or organic) or by source (natural or synthetic). However, the most useful classification is by color (white, transparent, or colored) and by function. Special pigments include anticorrosive, metallic, and luminous pigments. See also Dye; Luminous paint; Paint.
- Q:What pigments take part in photosynthesis?
- There are three basic classes of pigments. Chlorophylls are greenish pigments which contain a porphyrin ring. This is a stable ring-shaped molecule around which electrons are free to migrate. Because the electrons move freely, the ring has the potential to gain or lose electrons easily, and thus the potential to provide energized electrons to other molecules. This is the fundamental process by which chlorophyll captures the energy of sunlight. There are several kinds of chlorophyll, the most important being chlorophyll a. This is the molecule which makes photosynthesis possible, by passing its energized electrons on to molecules which will manufacture sugars. All plants, algae, and cyanobacteria which photosynthesize contain chlorophyll a. A second kind of chlorophyll is chlorophyll b, which occurs only in green algae and in the plants. A third form of chlorophyll which is common is (not surprisingly) called chlorophyll c, and is found only in the photosynthetic members of the Chromista as well as the dinoflagellates. The differences between the chlorophylls of these major groups was one of the first clues that they were not as closely related as previously thought.....
- Q:Help! Mac Eyeshadow or Pigment?
- Pigment gives a stronger color. You can apply it normally like shadow with a brush or put water on the brush and apply it to intensify the color. I like pigment for a night time look and shadow in the evening.
- Q:Oil paint: what's the pigment, binder, and vehicle?
- Pigment is color in powder form. An example is lamp black; it was first made from the soot of kerosene lamps ground fine. Binder is a substance used to hold pigment together and make it adhere; in the previous example, linseed oil would be the binder for the lamp black pigment. Vehicle is a medium acting as a solvent, carrier, or binder for paint; turpentine or mineral spirits would be a vehicle but so would linseed oil as well to help dilute the paint and help it cover a large area. Hope that helps and thanx.
- Q:advantages of having accessory pigments?
- Each photon has a particular wavelength, determined by the photon's energy. A pigment such as chlorophyll can only absorb photons in particular wavelength bands, matching the energies of available electron transitions to excited states. For chlorophyll, these bands are in blue and red -- the green color of most leaves is due to the waste light that is not absorbed by chlorophyll, while red and blue photons can be absorbed and used to power photosynthesis. An accessory pigment can absorb a photon that has a wavelength (color) outside of the bands that chlorophyll is able to absorb and can pass some of the absorbed energy on to chlorophyll, getting rid of the excess energy in another form, such as heat. A pigment might be tuned to absorb a photon of yellow light; the absorbed energy, stored in the excited state of an electron, is called an exciton (the photon becomes an exciton, so energy is not created or destroyed). The exciton can be passed to a chlorophyll, but only with the same energy as the red photon that the chlorophyll could normally absorb directly. The excess energy, the difference in energy between the yellow and red photon, must be dissipated in another form. This process allows a plant to harvest photons that would otherwise be unavailable to its photosystems. Consider how this would be an advantage to a plant living on a shaded forest floor, or to a planktonic cyanobacteria floating in the water below other photosynthetic algae, in regions where photosynthetically useful photons are scarce.
- Q:do all leaves extract contain the same pigments??why?
- Plants okorder.com/... Plants have classes of pigments that act as adjuncts to the chloroplast's chlorophyll, in several ways. Some are accessory pigments that broaden the range of absorbed light. These pigments are found in the light gathering arrays in chloroplasts. They also alter the color of the leaf depending on what specific pigments it has to gather light energy and that determines what is reflected (green is the basic reflected spectra but is might be yellowish or bluish green). The major accessory class of pigments, the carotenoids, collect light in the red to yellow wavelengths chlorophyll a can’t, then the carotenoids transfer the energy to chlorophyll a to process. Among the carotenoids are the xanthophylls that provide UV protection for the light gathering centers of the chloroplast. Plants adapt to situations and some just have fewer chloroplasts so have less chlorophyll and absorb less of the light. In low light situations they need fewer so variegated plants are possible. This reduced chlorophyll level allows small amounts of other pigments like the yellow pigment xanthophyll to show up.
- Q:difference betwwen dyes and pigments?
- Dye is used to change the color of things, like cloth. A pigment is like the color and texture of your skin. Or the color in paint.
- Q:What exactly are eyeshadow pigments?
- they are a loose powder like consistency, and they're just that.. they're super pigmented!!! ut i have about 26 pigments (: most are mac, some other brands.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality